Crashed E and sensitive nipples at the same time

rixrix

Awards
I had been getting some very sensitive nipples and was afraid of gyno. So I took some Aromasin and have the symptoms for crashed E- joint pains, etc. (I'm well aware of crashed E symptoms). But the nipples are still sensitive and a bit enlarged.

I've been running test at 400mg, so not super high doses compared to many.

I've got Aromasin, Arimidex, and Nolva in my closet.

Any recommendations?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aromasin would help prevent gyno but if gyno is already established it won't make it go away. Should put the breaks on though.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look into "high prolactin" it can also cause gyno and isnt as related to E. Things like Mucuna, P5P, Vitamin E, and Caffeine can help.

edit : Plus one on Ralox for shrinking existing

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like said above, blood work is key.

Nolva would be better suited for gyno protection, than crashing E. Ralox would be the best option. But if having high E on test, then of course you'd also want to lower it to reasonable level.

I've heard of people experiencing nipple sensitivity, when crashing E too low and my nips were on fire once, when I took some Letro. And it was 'immediate', not a rebound. So low E can also induce nipple issues in some cases, at least feeling wise.

rixrix

Awards
I'm going to start with some nolva, since I have that on hand in 20mg tablets. My wife did tell me that she thinks my nipples are darker and larger than they were 20 years ago. I haven't run much at higher doses and have always taken an AI. I don't have much gyno except nipples a bit larger.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Blood work wont always save you. Gyno is not as clear cut as people think. You can have crashed estrogen and prolactin and still have gyno issues.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The 2 Biggest Problems in this Game..
Either not doing needed Bloodwork or Understanding it..
And, Properly controlling Estrogen..
Forums are loaded with Threads about issues that are direct results of Both..
Z...