Crashed gear or microbial growth..or something else?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi all,

So I have noticed this whitish "goo" on the bottom of my vial (right in the corner). It doesn't seem to move.

orca-image-1387473418.jpeg

It's Masteron E, 120mg/ml, my homebrew which as you can see I already used up more than half a vial. Last injection was 3 days ago and no infection, never had one from this or any other of my vials.

But now all of a sudden I noticed this crap.

What do you think? It's 2% Benzyl alcohol and 10% benzyl benzoate. And sesame oil.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all,

So I have noticed this whitish "goo" on the bottom of my vial (right in the corner). It doesn't seem to move.

View attachment 233276

It's Masteron E, 120mg/ml, my homebrew which as you can see I already used up more than half a vial. Last injection was 3 days ago and no infection, never had one from this or any other of my vials.

But now all of a sudden I noticed this crap.

What do you think? It's 2% Benzyl alcohol and 10% benzyl benzoate. And sesame oil.
It looks like crashed gear, but it's impossible to tell for sure from the pic.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya but what made me worried is the fact that crashed masteron at higher concentrations usually formed crystals that would float in the vial.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya but what made me worried is the fact that crashed masteron at higher concentrations usually formed crystals that would float in the vial.
If you're really worried, I'd toss it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive seen peptides turn to goo/gel, but not AAS. As mentioned, if they crash its normally crystals...strange.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Easy to tell, just heat the vial and see if it dissolves back into solution. Mast is pretty easy to dissolve in MCT, I've never had one crash, even when traveling with it in checked baggage. Never tried sesame oil, but if memory serves it's very thick like GSO? That could be your issue.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pinning pharmacy deca that expired in 2017. Just like what was said it has some crystal shards that dissappear under running hot water. No goo, does not look like your Pic. Having a great cycle with it FWIW.

Mattyn551

Awards
I had a vial off NPP 200mg crash on me aand it turned to straight goo. only had this happen one time in my 15+ years of using. I think the concentration was way too high