R3ACTION

Awards
Back and Bicep

Preacher Curl: 80x6x4 90x5
Hammer Curl: 40x6 35x6 30x7 25x8 20x10
Cable Curl: 100x10 110x10 120x8 130x6
Reverse Grip easy bar: 50x10 60x8x3

Lat pull down: 100x10 120x10 140x8 160x6

Assisted pull ups: x 12 I forgot to record the negative weight.

cardio: 2 hours of yard work.

I didn't get as much done on my back as I intended. My gym sucks I need to find a way to break the contract. I usually am there in the morning when hardly anyone is there. Today too many people were slugging around and hanging out on the machines I needed so I neglected my back. My back is an area where I need to be alot more creative. I got a chance to sleep more than normal. I don't think I've ever slept so soundly since I've been on third shift.
All day I've been agitated even with the increased rest. My wife as wonderful as she is happened to be all hormonal. Normally I can keep my mouth shut when she acts that way...not so much today.
My biceps had a great pump today they felt like they were full of napalm. Even with todays lagging back routine and no pr's I still feel great. I feel like this stack is close to being in full swing. Incredible pumps, quick recovery, raging libido, strength gains in every area, vascularity is up, I literally feel better than I ever have. I am not looking forward to this 8 weeks ending!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back and Bicep

Preacher Curl: 80x6x4

I didn't get as much done on my back as I intended. My gym sucks I need to find a way to break the contract. I usually am there in the morning when hardly anyone is there. Today too many people were slugging around and hanging out on the machines I needed so I neglected my back. My back is an area where I need to be alot more creative. I got a chance to sleep more than normal. I don't think I've ever slept so soundly since I've been on third shift.
All day I've been agitated even with the increased rest. My wife as wonderful as she is happened to be all hormonal. Normally I can keep my mouth shut when she acts that way...not so much today.
My biceps had a great pump today they felt like they were full of napalm. Even with todays lagging back routine and no pr's I still feel great. I feel like this stack is close to being in full swing. Incredible pumps, quick recovery, raging libido, strength gains in every area, vascularity is up, I literally feel better than I ever have. I am not looking forward to this 8 weeks ending!
Good update bro! Glad you liked the running the rack idea I told you to try. Can't beat the pump you get from it! Funny we both have been noticing irritability and temper increases a about the same time on our runs.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and Bicep

Preacher Curl: 80x6x4

How long have you been on this stack again? I don't know of I've mentioned but its an absolute favorite of mine ; ) specifically for the reasons you've been mentioning!

Back numbers are looking good bro. More creative? What you mean? Need more back exercises?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Good update bro! Glad you liked the running the rack idea I told you to try. Can't beat the pump you get from it! Funny we both have been noticing irritability and temper increases a about the same time on our runs.
Yeah man it was a great idea. I loved it! Got to keep that temper down before I get in trouble!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
How long have you been on this stack again? I don't know of I've mentioned but its an absolute favorite of mine ; ) specifically for the reasons you've been mentioning!

Back numbers are looking good bro. More creative? What you mean? Need more back exercises?
Whats up V! Today makes day 13. Yeah more back exercises, we don't have many machines and I'm limited to an extent by a back injury and partial loss of my left leg due to nerve damage. I need to get rid of my gym and find a decent one. Time for some research.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up V! Today makes day 13. Yeah more back exercises, we don't have many machines and I'm limited to an extent by a back injury and partial loss of my left leg due to nerve damage. I need to get rid of my gym and find a decent one. Time for some research.
Only day 13?! Bro! It only gets better from here ; ) I hear ya bro for sure back injuries are a cold cold bítch... Are you looking for thickness width or both?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Only day 13?! Bro! It only gets better from here ; ) I hear ya bro for sure back injuries are a cold cold bítch... Are you looking for thickness width or both?
Right now I'm going for strength. I would like the width and thickness. Gotta drop some more poundage and get my working weight up so I can focus on definition. If it only gets better then I'm in trouble, because I don't know how I can go back to feeling "normal"!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Chest/Triceps

Flat: 195x6x4 235x3
Decline: 195x6x4

Peck Deck: 130x8 180x8 210x6

V-bar on lat station: 75x8 100x8
V-bar: 130x8 160x8 180x6 200 x5
Single arm rope: 30x10 40x10 60x8
Over head with ropes: 100x12 110x8 120x8
Seated overhead dumbbell press: 65x12
Dips: epic fail

Close grip bench: 105x22

Cardio: elliptical 30 minutes 396 calories

Today was great, I finally felt confident enough in my gains that I would attempt doing more reps closer to my max weights. I had alot of fun doing so. No incline bench today, this winging shoulder is killing my negatives I couldn't get past my warm up. Hopefully after Friday that will no longer be an issue. I have another appointment with my trigger point therapist. I have to say that I am stoked! Two months ago I couldn't have dreamed of benching 195 let alone 235! But getting 4sets of 195 had me pumped! Alot of it was technique and how I was warming up which LTL knew right away and had to set me straight. But to have improved this much in two weeks is ridiculous! I totally burned myself out on triceps before getting to dips. I'm pumped this stack has me having more fun in and out of the gym, after these 8 weeks I'll be a new person! I have to thank PES for making this awesome stack available!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest/Triceps

Today was great, I finally felt confident enough in my gains that I would attempt doing more reps closer to my max weights. I had alot of fun doing so. No incline bench today, this winging shoulder is killing my negatives I couldn't get past my warm up. Hopefully after Friday that will no longer be an issue. I have another appointment with my trigger point therapist. I have to say that I am stoked! Two months ago I couldn't have dreamed of benching 195 let alone 235! But getting 4sets of 195 had me pumped! Alot of it was technique and how I was warming up which LTL knew right away and had to set me straight. But to have improved this much in two weeks is ridiculous! I totally burned myself out on triceps before getting to dips. I'm pumped this stack has me having more fun in and out of the gym, after these 8 weeks I'll be a new person! I have to thank PES for making this awesome stack available!
Awesome workout and update bro! Next time start your tri workouts with dips lol!

I'm amazed by your progress lately and this stack is impressing the hell out of me bro. PES and SS make some top notch products for sure!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback so far. I am pleased you are enjoying the stack.

Keep up the good work! :)

Ben

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
Im on day 14 of this same stack and I love it! But Yesterday my shoulder started to bother me for no present reason and it still bothers me today. I seperated that shoulder 10 years ago and have had no trouble with it in years. Have you noticed anything like this? Old injuries showing up? Dont know if its because of this stack or just coincidence ..

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Im on day 14 of this same stack and I love it! But Yesterday my shoulder started to bother me for no present reason and it still bothers me today. I seperated that shoulder 10 years ago and have had no trouble with it in years. Have you noticed anything like this? Old injuries showing up? Dont know if its because of this stack or just coincidence ..
I actually have a winging shoulder blade that had never bothered me in fact I thought it was normal and thought the other one was the messed up one. I am currently in therapy for it and they are fine with me continuing to lift. I'm just not doing the lifts that cause pain. Other than that I keep the glucosamine chondroitin a steady part of my daily supplements and I've avoided joint pain for the most part.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I'm going for strength. I would like the width and thickness. Gotta drop some more poundage and get my working weight up so I can focus on definition. If it only gets better then I'm in trouble, because I don't know how I can go back to feeling "normal"!
"Normal" Lmfao!!! Don't you hate that?? : ) I pretty much have to force myself to stay off of DAA and Erase bro. I love the higher testosterone feeling, its addicting.
Chest/Triceps

That's a ton of Tricep work compared to chest eh ; )
Awesome workout and update bro! Next time start your tri workouts with dips lol!

I'm amazed by your progress lately and this stack is impressing the hell out of me bro. PES and SS make some top notch products for sure!
I agree with LTL bro. Def start tris with the dips, its also a nice little finisher for chest. Do some heavy dips (once your shoulders are healthy) and you'll get some least on there bro : )

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
cissus saves me

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have a winging shoulder blade that had never bothered me in fact I thought it was normal and thought the other one was the messed up one. I am currently in therapy for it and they are fine with me continuing to lift. I'm just not doing the lifts that cause pain. Other than that I keep the glucosamine chondroitin a steady part of my daily supplements and I've avoided joint pain for the most part.
Remember, if it gets unbearable you can always dial back the dose of Erase. Sometimes Erase can cause some joint pain...

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
"Normal" Lmfao!!! Don't you hate that?? : ) I pretty much have to force myself to stay off of DAA and Erase bro. I love the higher testosterone feeling, its addicting.

I agree with LTL bro. Def start tris with the dips, its also a nice little finisher for chest. Do some heavy dips (once your shoulders are healthy) and you'll get some least on there bro : )
WHO WOULD EVER WANT TO BE NORMAL!

Yeah man tricep work is my favorite! Failing on dips was a big mistake on my part for throwing it in last. I just finally got to where I could do them with body weight and no assistance. I was overconfident in it and felt like an ***! The super wing is killing my negatives on chest I can do flat and decline but I cannot get full ROM on anything else. No problems getting up but can't come back down. Have another appointment on Friday then I think I will be back at it.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Shoulders/Legs

DB shoulder press: 50x12 55x10 60x8

Shoulder Press: 105x6 155x6 175x5 195x4(pr) 155x5

Upright Rows: 105x8 135x8 155x6

FUGGIN SHRUGGIN: 155x8 195x6 285x6 355x5 405x5 455x3(PR)

Calf Press: 400x28

Leg Press: 400x12x3

Seated Leg Curl: 250x8 250x10 250x8

Seated Leg Extension: 250x12 250x10x2

Day 14 and I'm loving it! I have been struggling with irritability and over aggression for a few days now. There are a lot of factors but I do believe that the stack is having a play in it with the increase of test. I was able to harness it today. I threw all that negativity up and forced it into some incredible shrugs! Today was a blast I skipped the lat side raises and rear delt machine because of some issues I'm working through with my magical shoulder wing. I'm literally lop sided. My jerk boss keeps making fun of me for it too! I was able to swing by the house today because I had forgotten my straps so I worked out after eating breakfast with the family. I usually try to stop eating by 4 a.m. and start lifting at 8:30 but going in with a full belly of egg whites and turkey bacon felt really good. I will be posting the second week review tonight on my lunch.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO WOULD EVER WANT TO BE NORMAL!

Yeah man tricep work is my favorite! Failing on dips was a big mistake on my part for throwing it in last. I just finally got to where I could do them with body weight and no assistance. I was overconfident in it and felt like an ***! The super wing is killing my negatives on chest I can do flat and decline but I cannot get full ROM on anything else. No problems getting up but can't come back down. Have another appointment on Friday then I think I will be back at it.
Try DB's my friend : ) they worked wonders for my shoulders on bench

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Try DB's my friend : ) they worked wonders for my shoulders on bench
This^^^ get them equal. Find your weakest one and do a set or two more than your strongest. Incline Db presses make the biggest diff for me

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You should see us at work bro! We went from cool and collected to now where we are a$$holes and short tempered! It's hilarious, like I said in my log people say roid rage is bad yet I've never experienced roid rage while "ON". Natty rage is the worse in my opinion!
cissus saves me
Going to have to try this stuff BP, my shoulder's have been killing me everyday when I wake up and my tendons/joints are rocked lately.
Shoulders/Legs

DB shoulder press: 50x12 55x10 60x8

Shoulder Press: 105x6 155x6 175x5 195x4(pr) 155x5

Upright Rows: 105x8 135x8 155x6

FUGGIN SHRUGGIN: 155x8 195x6 285x6 355x5 405x5 455x3(PR)

Calf Press: 400x28

Leg Press: 400x12x3

Seated Leg Curl: 250x8 250x10 250x8

Seated Leg Extension: 250x12 250x10x2

Day 14 and I'm loving it! I have been struggling with irritability and over aggression for a few days now. There are a lot of factors but I do believe that the stack is having a play in it with the increase of test. I was able to harness it today. I threw all that negativity up and forced it into some incredible shrugs! Today was a blast I skipped the lat side raises and rear delt machine because of some issues I'm working through with my magical shoulder wing. I'm literally lop sided. My jerk boss keeps making fun of me for it too! I was able to swing by the house today because I had forgotten my straps so I worked out after eating breakfast with the family. I usually try to stop eating by 4 a.m. and start lifting at 8:30 but going in with a full belly of egg whites and turkey bacon felt really good. I will be posting the second week review tonight on my lunch.
Nice job bro! Straight beasting!

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
Gonna drop down to two erase and check into cissus. Thx for advice

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Sorry for my absence the past few days. Things have been crazy at work and at home.

Chest/Tricep

Flat Bench: 195x5x3 235x5 245x4(pr)

Decline Bench: 195x6x2 215x5 195x5 235x5(pr)

Vertical Chest Press Machine: 150x10 170x8 190x6 210x5

Pec Deck: 150x8 170x8 190x5 210x4

Dips: Body Weight x 14

V-Bar: 140x8 160x6 180x6 200x6

Overhead DB extension seated: 60x8 65x8 70x8 75x8(pr)

Overhead cable extension w/ropes: 110x8 120x8 130x8

Today I absolutely felt like a monster! We finally got a scheduled weekend off! I had a big cheat meal wings and nachos. Got to spend some quality time with my wife and kids. Topped it off with a movie and cabo wabo margaritas and some needed alone time with Mrs. R3ACTION! Today I woke up late went straight to the gym and felt like destroying everything! Everyone that annoys the crap out of me was there, the natty rage kicked in and I dominated! I have strayed from my original goals I was so determined to shred some fat on this stack. But the way I feel right now I have only one thing on my mind and its strength! I'm trying to keep my diet on point and I actually have been doing well with it. As long as I keep my kitchen stocked with the good stuff I do fine. But when it comes to the shift leads wife's cake I fail! I'm just hoping that the SHIFT and a clean diet will still help me drop a few pounds.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for my absence the past few days. Things have been crazy at work and at home.

Chest/Tricep

Today I absolutely felt like a monster! We finally got a scheduled weekend off! I had a big cheat meal wings and nachos. Got to spend some quality time with my wife and kids. Topped it off with a movie and cabo wabo margaritas and some needed alone time with Mrs. R3ACTION! Today I woke up late went straight to the gym and felt like destroying everything! Everyone that annoys the crap out of me was there, the natty rage kicked in and I dominated! I have strayed from my original goals I was so determined to shred some fat on this stack. But the way I feel right now I have only one thing on my mind and its strength! I'm trying to keep my diet on point and I actually have been doing well with it. As long as I keep my kitchen stocked with the good stuff I do fine. But when it comes to the shift leads wife's cake I fail! I'm just hoping that the SHIFT and a clean diet will still help me drop a few pounds.
Wow bro! Your results have me in awe! Nice work man, love your dedication and determination. I can see it when you come in to work everyday all jazzed up about how good your lifting is improving. Keep this sh1t up bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

Chest/Tricep

Kickin ass bro!!! Results man! That's what its bout

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro! Yeah man results.....like that 600 pound dead lift! Freaking monster!
For real! Airborne + sdrol = nuclear war!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Wow bro! Your results have me in awe! Nice work man, love your dedication and determination. I can see it when you come in to work everyday all jazzed up about how good your lifting is improving. Keep this sh1t up bro!
Yeah man gotta be jazzed up! This stack, these results, man I'm stoked!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro! Yeah man results.....like that 600 pound dead lift! Freaking monster!
Haha thank you man!!! A lil wobbly comin up but stuck it. Pushed the ground away and kept my back straight... Felt good! Keep it up bro! Lots of support here!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Sorry everyone 3g service is out in my little town as well as our cable and internet work is ny only place I can update and lately things have been crazy.

Things with this stack have taken an awesome progression. I have gained an abundance of strength, my libido is way up, recovery time has improved drastically and everyday I am seeing more and more results. I couldn't be more pleased. I'd say PES and SS have a new life customer. The only downside is the aggression, its awesome in the weight room not so good at home. As long as I get a healthy outlet things are fine but on my off days the irritability is going to take some getting used to. The past few days I haven't gotten much rest but after a meal and a nap I will be hitting my back and biceps and plan on tearing it up! The pump and vascularity is a promise and I can't wait! Time to catch up on my subscriptions.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry everyone 3g service is out in my little town as well as our cable and internet work is ny only place I can update and lately things have been crazy.

Things with this stack have taken an awesome progression. I have gained an abundance of strength, my libido is way up, recovery time has improved drastically and everyday I am seeing more and more results. I couldn't be more pleased. I'd say PES and SS have a new life customer. The only downside is the aggression, its awesome in the weight room not so good at home. As long as I get a healthy outlet things are fine but on my off days the irritability is going to take some getting used to. The past few days I haven't gotten much rest but after a meal and a nap I will be hitting my back and biceps and plan on tearing it up! The pump and vascularity is a promise and I can't wait! Time to catch up on my subscriptions.
Great update bro! I've ran a lot of test boost products and have not been able to get over the aggression thing just learned how to manage and get used to it. Its something I actually somewhat look forward to in a sense because it kind of sets legit product apart from the garbage out there. It makes it even harder to cope with it when you are in a work atmosphere like ours. PES is a solid no bs company and it's a good thing you ended up choosing them for your first natty cycle bro! Keep this sh1t up Nate!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Did I tell you or did I tell you?! I literally have to force myself to stop taking erase and Anabeta! Get on the insider bro to keep a look out for deals!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Did I tell you or did I tell you?! I literally have to force myself to stop taking erase and Anabeta! Get on the insider bro to keep a look out for deals!
For sure, I need to find a good deal and stock up! Any long term effects of running it consistently providing the 8 weeks on 4 weeks off?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Great update bro! I've ran a lot of test boost products and have not been able to get over the aggression thing just learned how to manage and get used to it. Its something I actually somewhat look forward to in a sense because it kind of sets legit product apart from the garbage out there. It makes it even harder to cope with it when you are in a work atmosphere like ours. PES is a solid no bs company and it's a good thing you ended up choosing them for your first natty cycle bro! Keep this sh1t up Nate!
Yeah man its the little annoyances that at any other time you can just blow off that get me. Thats why its bad in the home. Once I get used to it I should be able to keep my mouth shut, guess it already gets me in trouble now I have to be super alert to being a D_CK!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry been busy, you still hitting it 6 days a week?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Sorry been busy, you still hitting it 6 days a week?
Not this week, I finally got some time off this weekend. I took Sunday and yesterday off. Back at it today. I have been taking an extra day off here and there to make more family time. It seems my gains are bigger after being well rested so I haven't been as strict on myself I feel guilty but its nice every now and then.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure, I need to find a good deal and stock up! Any long term effects of running it consistently providing the 8 weeks on 4 weeks off?
Higher test levels : )

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Bicep/Back

Preacher Curl: 70x8 80x6x4 90x4

Reverse grip easy bar: 50/60/70 x8
80x3

Cable Curl: 110/120/130x8 140x5(pr)

DB hammer curls: 40x4 35x5 30x6 25x7 20x8 15x10

Curl machine: 80x10 90x6 110x5

Assisted pull ups: -140x8

Lat pull down: 120x10 140x8 160x6 180x5

Low cable row: 140x8 160x8 180x6 200x5(pr)

Low back hyper extension: bw+35 x16 with 4 second pause.

Great day back after a short break. My arms are pumped! I've never had such great recovery time! I literally feel like a beast today. I am definitely missing the Muscle Marinade that I was able to sample. Being back on this C4 is miserable now that I've had MM. Kids are tucked in about to get my cardio on....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bicep/Back

80x3

Great day back after a short break. My arms are pumped! I've never had such great recovery time! I literally feel like a beast today. I am definitely missing the Muscle Marinade that I was able to sample. Being back on this C4 is miserable now that I've had MM. Kids are tucked in about to get my cardio on....
Thatta boy! Great work man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bicep/Back

80x3

You just wanted to make my cable curl look weak didn't you! Nice work bro, you destroyed the weights! Lmao beast on it bro!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Motivation is a whole new level, about to destroy this shoulder day!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Legs/Shoulders

Shoulder Press: 105x8 155x6 195x5 205x4(pr)

Upright row: 105x6 155x6 155x5 175x4

Shrugs: 175x8 195x8 285x8 355x6 405x5 455x5

DB shoulder press: 55x8x2

Rear delt machine: 90x10x2 90x14
(warming back up to try and see how my shoulder does with this type of motion after last Fridays therapy)

Leg press single leg: 240x10 340x6 400x6

Calf press: 400x34

Seated leg curl: 250x6x4

Leg extension: 250x10x2 250x12 250x5

Today was the first time I went single leg on the leg press. Left leg was set to wobble on the last set, but I managed to push through. I'm really pumped about my shoulder press lately as well as upright rows and shrugs. Cardio however I've had no motivation. I don't know why I've been so lax on getting it in. As my strength has gone up I've lost the drive for weight loss and focused only on my strength gains. I need to get out of that funk and focus on both. Coming home to the lady doing yoga is definitely a libido check! I have to admit I've gotten more attention from that little lady the past few weeks. Guess there are two PES fans in the house now!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Legs/Shoulders

Shoulder Press: 105x8 155x6 195x5 205x4(pr)

Upright row: 105x6 155x6 155x5 175x4

Shrugs: 175x8 195x8 285x8 355x6 405x5 455x5

DB shoulder press: 55x8x2

Rear delt machine: 90x10x2 90x14
(warming back up to try and see how my shoulder does with this type of motion after last Fridays therapy)

Leg press single leg: 240x10 340x6 400x6

Calf press: 400x34

Seated leg curl: 250x6x4

Leg extension: 250x10x2 250x12 250x5

Today was the first time I went single leg on the leg press. Left leg was set to wobble on the last set, but I managed to push through. I'm really pumped about my shoulder press lately as well as upright rows and shrugs. Cardio however I've had no motivation. I don't know why I've been so lax on getting it in. As my strength has gone up I've lost the drive for weight loss and focused only on my strength gains. I need to get out of that funk and focus on both. Coming home to the lady doing yoga is definitely a libido check! I have to admit I've gotten more attention from that little lady the past few weeks. Guess there are two PES fans in the house now!
I love the single leg press! It targets where you need work in! I highly advise it.... I was able to do 450 for 8 with each

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hells yea! Keep working at em bro you will be ****in fat girls in no time....... I mean squatting heavy weight Lmao