R3ACT'S PES Erase/DAA log

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I also go 6 days, have u always been doing 4 sets 6 reps? I do 3 sets 10-12 reps
Initially I was doing less sets at higher reps, I wasn't able to grow in strength doing it that way. Once I get to my desired strength I will up the reps. I am still trying to find out what works for me, so far I am happy with my current routine and results.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Missed this, I'm in...kill it bud

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Today was my off day. Normally I have no problem keeping to my diet on Wednesdays but today that was not the case I still ate well, tuna, egg whites, whey, veggies, fruit, but I was ravenous I was hungry all day. I'm not sure if an increase in appetite is common with this stack. Hopefully everything is back to normal tomorrow. I was able to get a few extra hours of sleep this morning. I feel as though I'm sleeping deeper no melatonin for about 3 days and still feeling rested. Exited to get back at it tomorrow!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was my off day. Normally I have no problem keeping to my diet on Wednesdays but today that was not the case I still ate well, tuna, egg whites, whey, veggies, fruit, but I was ravenous I was hungry all day. I'm not sure if an increase in appetite is common with this stack. Hopefully everything is back to normal tomorrow. I was able to get a few extra hours of sleep this morning. I feel as though I'm sleeping deeper no melatonin for about 3 days and still feeling rested. Exited to get back at it tomorrow!
Good update bro.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Good luck R3ACTION!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
ya man beast mode all day, i always ask ppl bigger then me why they do what they do LOL, i am starting a log today same stack EP,ABE,DAA

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Back and Bicep

Preacher Curl: 60x5 70x5 80x5x2 90x5
Reverse Grip Curl: 40x8 50x8 60x6 70x5(pr)
Cable Curl: 80x8 100x6 110x5 120x5 130x5
DB Hammer Curl: 25x5 30x5 35x5 40x5 45x3(thought I could get 5... not so)

Assisted wide grip pull-ups: -160x10
Lat Pull Down Wide Grip: 100x5 110x5 130x5 160x5x2
Back Extensions(hyper extensions): Body weight x 30
Cable Low Row: 100x8 120x8 140x8 160x5 180x5 200x3(pr)

Cardio: Elliptical 42 minutes 626 Calories

I was pretty pumped going in today. I had a huge boost of confidence and was refreshed coming in after my off day. My wrist has been an issue with the preacher curl the past few weeks and I had been staying between 60 and 70 pounds for all my sets because of it. Today it was a little sore but I was able to get back up to my normal working range. The pump I got from the reverse curls was amazing I have never felt so good in front of the mirror doing these because normally I HATE them! Cardio lately has just been boring, I think not finding something I really want to watch on TV is just driving me crazy and making it seem like forever! They need to man up and add the hunting channel. This is day seven of this stack so I will be posting a one week review after I get up. Also SHIFT from Synthetic Supplements is scheduled to be here today.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Killed it man!!! Keep it up! Makin all kinds of gains

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back and Bicep

Preacher Curl: 60x5 70x5 80x5x2 90x5
Reverse Grip Curl: 40x8 50x8 60x6 70x5(pr)
Cable Curl: 80x8 100x6 110x5 120x5 130x5
DB Hammer Curl: 25x5 30x5 35x5 40x5 45x3(thought I could get 5... not so)

Assisted wide grip pull-ups: -160x10
Lat Pull Down Wide Grip: 100x5 110x5 130x5 160x5x2
Back Extensions(hyper extensions): Body weight x 30
Cable Low Row: 100x8 120x8 140x8 160x5 180x5 200x3(pr)

Cardio: Elliptical 42 minutes 626 Calories

I was pretty pumped going in today. I had a huge boost of confidence and was refreshed coming in after my off day. My wrist has been an issue with the preacher curl the past few weeks and I had been staying between 60 and 70 pounds for all my sets because of it. Today it was a little sore but I was able to get back up to my normal working range. The pump I got from the reverse curls was amazing I have never felt so good in front of the mirror doing these because normally I HATE them! Cardio lately has just been boring, I think not finding something I really want to watch on TV is just driving me crazy and making it seem like forever! They need to man up and add the hunting channel. This is day seven of this stack so I will be posting a one week review after I get up. Also SHIFT from Synthetic Supplements is scheduled to be here today.
Nice job bro, I see you did add in those hammer curls. I love the reverse curl pump, has you feeling so jacked. Nice PR's bro!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Shift is a great addition. Congrats on the PR's

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift is a great addition. Congrats on the PR's
Yea I'm a little jealous R3act dipped into SS before I got the free time too! Had a sick stack lined up including ABE/erase/agmatine/shift.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yea I'm a little jealous R3act dipped into SS before I got the free time too! Had a sick stack lined up including ABE/erase/agmatine/shift.
That's a sweet stack , you still cutting?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How the MM treat ya bud?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How the MM treat ya bud?
Last night he was like, dude this stack had me putting down food like crazy and then I took a fat smack and boom I haven't been hungry since! No lie I was like sh1t is for real. I have my girl ordering a bottle now too! Love me fat smack!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last night he was like, dude this stack had me putting down food like crazy and then I took a fat smack and boom I haven't been hungry since! No lie I was like sh1t is for real. I have my girl ordering a bottle now too! Love me fat smack!!!
:thumbsup:

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
How the MM treat ya bud?
MM worked well for me. Plenty of energy and drive. I have enough left to use it again tomorrow! Beats the C4 no doubt!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MM worked well for me. Plenty of energy and drive. I have enough left to use it again tomorrow! Beats the C4 no doubt!
I'll bring him two more days supply too tomorrow. Just don't forget o throw a review for that fat smack and slin some time. :)

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
:thumbsup:
That fat snack will definitely be on order for the next time I run this stack. My appetite has been up and down but when its up I struggle all day trying to stay out of my kids snack drawer. That fat smack I got from LTL was what I needed to end that carb fest I was on the other night!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
First week review.

I'm am sure I haven't felt the full effects of this stack at this time, however I have been noticing differences both throughout the day and while in the gym. The past few days my appetite has been up and down while it has been up I have had a hard time staying out if the kitchen. I try to stay on point with my diet but sometimes convenience wins and I'm in the snacks. My libido is up as well. I thought it was before but now I'm chasing my wife around like mad. I have broken several plateaus this week that I have struggled with for two months. My strength and endurance seems to be skyrocketing and vascularity has been a very big improvement. Over all I am 100% satisfied. If this is week one and I have seven more to go I'd say this stack is legit and nutra planet and PES have made it so affordable! This is only the beginning I'm pumped for my weigh in on sunday I hope I blow myself away!

-R3

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First week review.

I'm am sure I haven't felt the full effects of this stack at this time, however I have been noticing differences both throughout the day and while in the gym. The past few days my appetite has been up and down while it has been up I have had a hard time staying out if the kitchen. I try to stay on point with my diet but sometimes convenience wins and I'm in the snacks. My libido is up as well. I thought it was before but now I'm chasing my wife around like mad. I have broken several plateaus this week that I have struggled with for two months. My strength and endurance seems to be skyrocketing and vascularity has been a very big improvement. Over all I am 100% satisfied. If this is week one and I have seven more to go I'd say this stack is legit and nutra planet and PES have made it so affordable! This is only the beginning I'm pumped for my weigh in on sunday I hope I blow myself away!

-R3
Great review bro and nice job all around! Glad the stack is working out for you so far man.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah solid review.
You found yourself growing better on more reps correct? Think I read you were doing 4-6 then switched to 10-12, thats working better for you?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah solid review.
You found yourself growing better on more reps correct? Think I read you were doing 4-6 then switched to 10-12, thats working better for you?
Opposite bro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh, 4-6 is working better for him?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
sick dude. LTL that stack sounds ingenious agmatine is awesome. Your one week review has got me pretty stoked, im on my second day of DAA, was gonna start taking the Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite after 12 days but i dont want to wait i might just do after 8 days, i started a log on my run.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Legs and Shoulders

Shoulder press: 105x6 155x5 165x5x2 175x5(pr)

Upright rows: 105x5 125x5 135x5x2 155x5(pr)

Shrugs: 155x5 195x5 285x5 355x5 405x5

DB:
Shoulder press: 40x5 45x5 50x5 55x5

Lateral side lifts: 15x8 20x8 25x5

Rear delt machine: 110x5 130x5 150x5x2

Seated leg curl: 150x8 250x8x4
Leg extension: 100x5 250x10x4
Leg press: 430x12x4
Calf press: 430x30

Cardio: none today

Felt great today. Got in a little late but still had enough energy and drive to make it through lifting not cardio though. I lift right after work, on third shift it took some getting used to but now I couldn't see doing it any other way. Things started pretty smooth until I got to shrugs, last time was my first using straps(my grip starts to fail over 400) I had them on loan from LTL. The ones I bought dug into my wrists at 425 so I stopped at my first rep. Looks like I need to go shopping. Today shift from synthetic supplements gets added to the stack. I'm excited to see some results especially on the scale. I'm not really sure what to expect from the shift. I am expecting weight loss but will I see or feel any differences?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Legs and Shoulders

Shoulder press: 105x6 155x5 165x5x2 175x5(pr)

Upright rows: 105x5 125x5 135x5x2 155x5(pr)

Shrugs: 155x5 195x5 285x5 355x5 405x5

DB:
Shoulder press: 40x5 45x5 50x5 55x5

Lateral side lifts: 15x8 20x8 25x5

Rear delt machine: 110x5 130x5 150x5x2

Seated leg curl: 150x8 250x8x4
Leg extension: 100x5 250x10x4
Leg press: 430x12x4
Calf press: 430x30

Cardio: none today

Felt great today. Got in a little late but still had enough energy and drive to make it through lifting not cardio though. I lift right after work, on third shift it took some getting used to but now I couldn't see doing it any other way. Things started pretty smooth until I got to shrugs, last time was my first using straps(my grip starts to fail over 400) I had them on loan from LTL. The ones I bought dug into my wrists at 425 so I stopped at my first rep. Looks like I need to go shopping. Today shift from synthetic supplements gets added to the stack. I'm excited to see some results especially on the scale. I'm not really sure what to expect from the shift. I am expecting weight loss but will I see or feel any differences?
I sweat like a mofo on shift, drenched after training sessions

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sick dude. LTL that stack sounds ingenious agmatine is awesome. Your one week review has got me pretty stoked, im on my second day of DAA, was gonna start taking the Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite after 12 days but i dont want to wait i might just do after 8 days, i started a log on my run.
Stack would be fun for sure!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Chest/Tricep

Flat bench: 155x5 195x5x2 215x5 235x3 (pr)

Incline: 155x5 195x5x2

Decline: 155x5 195x5x2

Pec Deck: 150x5 190x5 210x5

V-Bar: 130x5 160x5 170x5 180x5 200x5 (pr)

Overhead with ropes: 100x8 110x8 120x5

DB tricep extension: 60x12 60x8

Dips BW: x12 x8

Single arm pull down: 30, 40, 50, x10

Cardio: elliptical 32 minutes 457 calories

I will be on with an update shortly. Gotta grab a nap before work.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest/Tricep

Flat bench: 155x5 195x5x2 215x5 235x3 (pr)

Incline: 155x5 195x5x2

Decline: 155x5 195x5x2

Pec Deck: 150x5 190x5 210x5

V-Bar: 130x5 160x5 170x5 180x5 200x5 (pr)

Overhead with ropes: 100x8 110x8 120x5

DB tricep extension: 60x12 60x8

Dips BW: x12 x8

Single arm pull down: 30, 40, 50, x10

Cardio: elliptical 32 minutes 457 calories

I will be on with an update shortly. Gotta grab a nap before work.
Amazing work bro! Can't believe how much more you are lifting on chest now! Keep killing it bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your wife is the devil!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I had a pretty hectic schedule today so I had to rush through my routine so I could get 4 hours of sleep and make it to bible study with my family. At first I was frustrated I don't like to rush while I'm at the gym. Other than my commute thats the only time I have to myself throughout the the day. But by doing so I found out my recovery time was minimal. I was able to blast through my sets and made some gains in a few areas. The areas were I wasn't able to do more sets I just started at a higher weight and did what I could with my time. I'm feeling stronger every day, this stack has for sure given me the confidence and drive to push me toward where I want to be as far as strength. I weighed in today with a half pound loss. For sure not what I wanted, my diet hasn't been exactly where I wanted it. I'm banking on the Shift to help me out. Got to commit to a clean diet this week so I can drop some poundage!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good update bro! I wouldn't be discouraged with not seeing more weight off on the scale being that your strength has gone up so drastically in the last few weeks. No more damn no-bakes bro!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Good update bro! I wouldn't be discouraged with not seeing more weight off on the scale being that your strength has gone up so drastically in the last few weeks. No more damn no-bakes bro!
Hey man no-bakes don't come around that often. Had to take advantage!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Took the day off to participate in a shooting competition with a buddy from work. After much consideration I've decided that a 5 day routine would work better for my family. Working seven days a week really cuts into that quality time. I am still looking at routines and haven't quite decided on a schedule. Guess I need to hurry up and pick one before the end of my shift. Taking the little lady on a father daughter breakfast date in the morning so I will be lifting before work instead of after which may give me the extra time I need to finish my research. Still feeling great even though my sleep has been limited the past few days I'm tired but not fatigued. Energy is up and mood has been surprisingly good even with some elevated stress.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took the day off to participate in a shooting competition with a buddy from work. After much consideration I've decided that a 5 day routine would work better for my family. Working seven days a week really cuts into that quality time. I am still looking at routines and haven't quite decided on a schedule. Guess I need to hurry up and pick one before the end of my shift. Taking the little lady on a father daughter breakfast date in the morning so I will be lifting before work instead of after which may give me the extra time I need to finish my research. Still feeling great even though my sleep has been limited the past few days I'm tired but not fatigued. Energy is up and mood has been surprisingly good even with some elevated stress.
Family time is definitely important bro and with our job it makes it difficult to get it in!

Energy and mood being up might have something to do with how motivated you are to get your fat smacked? ;-)

Lmao

For real though enjoy that time with your daughter.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Enjoy time with your daughter man