R3ACT'S PES Erase/DAA log

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From your avatar I can only assume you are one person.

Tank Abbott!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Yesterday...
Bicep/Back

Preacher curl: 70x12 80x8 90x7

Reverse grip: 70x10 80x8

DB hammers: 45x8 ran down to 20 adding one rep for every 5 pound drop.

Cable curl: 120x12 130x8 140x6 150x6

Lat pull down: 120x10 160x8 180x6

Low row: 140x10 160x8 180x8 200x5

Today...

Shoulders/legs

Shrugs: 285x12 355x12 455x8

Upright rows: 155x8 175x8 195x6

Shoulder press: 105x12 195x10 215x6

Rear delt machine: 90x8 110x10 130x8

Leg press(single leg): 320x12 400x8

Calf press: 400x34

Seated leg curl: 190x12 250x10

Seated leg extension: 190x10 250x10 250x8

Only 3 days left on the stack. Preparing to slim down as much as possible before the testify stack! This has been an epic run can't wait to see what's next!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Putting in that hard work!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lifts big dog! You are going to love these next few months man! See ya in a bit.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kickin ass in here... Shizz man

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Nice lifts big dog! You are going to love these next few months man! See ya in a bit.
Dude I'm super happy with my gains. Glad you recommended this stack. Now show me how to gain my biceps. Vascularity and size has gone up but won't budge on strength...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I'm super happy with my gains. Glad you recommended this stack. Now show me how to gain my biceps. Vascularity and size has gone up but won't budge on strength...
Takes time man. Like I said biceps go up at such a slow pace. Just having the size and pump increase is a plus so don't get too discouraged. You've come a long way in a short time.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Blowing it up!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Chest and Tricep

Flat bench: 195x6 245x5 275x4 280x4

Decline bench: 195x8 195x8 215x6

Dips: bw x22 x14 x8

V bar: 160x10 200x10 200x9

DB extension(seated): 95x10 95x10 100x8(pr)

Pec deck: 170x10 230x6

Overhead ropes: 120x12.140x8

Vertical chest press: 190x12 250x8

Felt great today, I had an awesome pump and recovery was zilch! My triceps feel like rocks! Tomorrow is my last day of this stack. I will be posting a review. Thanks to everyone who has followed along and all the encouragement and advice.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
This is my final review on this stack. SS DAA, PES ERASE, SS SHIFT. During the 8 weeks I have run this stack I have gone through some serious changes.

Pros:

Alpha mentality: complete confidence, feeling unstoppable in the gym, and amazing recovery
Increased libido: enough said
Increase in vascularity, great pumps, finally understanding what people were talking about "drying out"
Amazing strength gains: a few highlights....

Shoulder press: 165x6...215x6
Upright rows: 135x5...195x6
Shrugs: 425x6...455x8
Seated Tricep extensions DB: 60x8...100x8
Flat bench: 215x3...280x4
Dips: bwx0...bwx22

Cons:
Elevated anger and aggression. (once I learned how to focus this in the gym and not allow it to come into the home this issue was resolved and it became a pro)

I have to say I am more than impressed with this stack. It met and exceeded every goal that I had. My original weigh in was 293 the last day I weighed in on the stack I was 287. A 6 pound drop was fine with me considering the amount of strength that I have gained. I was so self conscious about my stature and size compared to my bench and now I feel so great making so many gains in my chest that it's now my favorite day. The shift I couldn't really feel. I'm not sure exactly what it did but I think it had a great deal to do with dropping some weight while building muscle. The test boost from DAA literally changes your whole mentality. It creeps in there slowly for the first two weeks convincing you of who you are about to become. It doesn't really matter how big and strong everyone else in your gym is your about to tear some sh!t up and they better get out of your way! The erase wow I really can't say enough about it. Together this packs a serious punch. Hard muscles with everlasting pumps, vascularity takes off and you sit back throw that weight up and watch your body grow and mold into beast mode. I am truly saddened with this stack ending but...
I'm running the Testify Stack from PES at their generosity. Throwing in my own ALPHAMINE and rocking out for 8 weeks of intensity! This is going to get crazy come October.

I want to thank all the reps and members who have followed along and been there to encourage and help me. Also my boy LTL who has been helping me from day one! The accountability to try and destroy that log book every week has made this forum an addiction and a great tool in my overall training routine.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
This is my final review on this stack. SS DAA, PES ERASE, SS SHIFT. During the 8 weeks I have run this stack I have gone through some serious changes.

Pros:

Alpha mentality: complete confidence, feeling unstoppable in the gym, and amazing recovery
Increase in vascularity, great pumps, finally understanding what people were talking about "drying out"

Cons:
Elevated anger and aggression. (once I learned how to focus this in the gym and not allow it to come into the home this issue was resolved and it became a pro)

I have to say I am more than impressed with this stack. It met and exceeded every goal that I had. My original weigh in was 293 the last day I weighed in on the stack I was 287. A 6 pound drop was fine with me considering the amount of strength that I have gained. I was so self conscious about my stature and size compared to my bench and now I feel so great making so many gains in my chest that it's now my favorite day. The shift I couldn't really feel. I'm not sure exactly what it did but I think it had a great deal to do with dropping some weight while building muscle. The test boost from DAA literally changes your whole mentality. It creeps in there slowly for the first two weeks convincing you of who you are about to become. It doesn't really matter how big and strong everyone else in your gym is your about to tear some sh!t up and they better get out of your way! The erase wow I really can't say enough about it. Together this packs a serious punch. Hard muscles with everlasting pumps, vascularity takes off and you sit back throw that weight up and watch your body grow and mold into beast mode. I am truly saddened with this stack ending but...
I'm running the Testify Stack from PES at their generosity. Throwing in my own ALPHAMINE and rocking out for 8 weeks of intensity! This is going to get crazy come October.

I want to thank all the reps and members who have followed along and been there to encourage and help me. Also my boy LTL who has been helping me from day one! The accountability to try and destroy that log book every week has made this forum an addiction and a great tool in my overall training routine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Pros:

Cons:

Thanks for taking the time to write this, good luck with the testify stack!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pros:

Cons:

Awesome review bro! You killed it and this stack proved to have helped you crush your goals man!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pros:

Cons:

Congrats man and thanks for the final review

Nubes

Awards
How long does one need to wait to take Erase again? Why does it need to be cycled if it's natural? The purpose is to be a PCT support supp correct? Also could Arimistane be taken indefinitely? Thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How long does one need to wait to take Erase again? Why does it need to be cycled if it's natural? The purpose is to be a PCT support supp correct? Also could Arimistane be taken indefinitely? Thanks!
Erase is for estrogen control and cortisol control. Not just for pct. There's exemestane and arimidex bro lol and those are both potent AIs used only on cycle... Mainly injectable

Nubes

Awards
So if one were to use erase as a cortisol and estrogen control only, could one stay on Erase indefinitely without having to cycle off?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So if one were to use erase as a cortisol and estrogen control only, could one stay on Erase indefinitely without having to cycle off?
It's best to cycle off everything... Natty or not

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards