Dopesick test flu

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welp! Just got my EQ300 from my guy. Added .5cc to my shot last night (150mg) and I also added an extra .5cc of test (100mg) for a total of 600mg test per week with 300mg of EQ. 2cc of oil in the glute total. Now im Up in the middle of the night/early morning achy and feverish and can't sleep AGAIN! I don't understand why I always react this way when I increase the oils. My friends never have this issue on the same ****. Maybe I should do 3 shots a week with less oil at a time? Gonna pop a couple Tylenol and sit in the hot shower with my clothes on in a fetal position and cry. Updates to come.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Welp! Just got my EQ300 from my guy. Added .5cc to my shot last night (150mg) and I also added an extra .5cc of test (100mg) for a total of 600mg test per week with 300mg of EQ. 2cc of oil in the glute total. Now im Up in the middle of the night/early morning achy and feverish and can't sleep AGAIN! I don't understand why I always react this way when I increase the oils. My friends never have this issue on the same ****. Maybe I should do 3 shots a week with less oil at a time? Gonna pop a couple Tylenol and sit in the hot shower with my clothes on in a fetal position and cry. Updates to come.
I think I've said this before... you're like me; gear just isn't for you.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a more serious note, last time this happened I messaged my guy and asked him about it and his response was:

"I use the same oil in primo as everything else and solvents if the primo is the only one giving you test flu symptoms it's the drug itself you have too live with it or use something different than primo . Can't be the other ingredients if your using other stuff with no issue those ingredients are the same across the board on most injectables. Except bases and DHB . You can develope resistance too drugs you have used also over time ."

So yeah who knows?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On a more serious note, last time this happened I messaged my guy and asked him about it and his response was:

"I use the same oil in primo as everything else and solvents if the primo is the only one giving you test flu symptoms it's the drug itself you have too live with it or use something different than primo . Can't be the other ingredients if your using other stuff with no issue those ingredients are the same across the board on most injectables. Except bases and DHB . You can develope resistance too drugs you have used also over time ."

So yeah who knows?
Maybe go smaller cc and increase frequency? What about sub-q on the test?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I've said this before... you're like me; gear just isn't for you.
I'll tell you when I've had enough !!!!!!

*Throws furniture across the room smashes everything drops to the floor crying*
Honestly I respond crazy fast to even mild otc stuff like dermacrine/dhea, epiandro etc. I'm probably in the same category if I wanted to use injectables it likely wouldn't go well for me. speculating of course, but it's crazy how hard my body responds to every new thing I introduce.

sledge84

Awards
Reminds me of the time I home brewed some Tren out of those cow pellets way back in the day (20 years ago I think). Got flu symptoms but also tonsillitis with little white bumps all over tonsils. The things we do for our hobby huh. After a few more shots it went away and never came back

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reminds me of the time I home brewed some Tren out of those cow pellets way back in the day (20 years ago I think). Got flu symptoms but also tonsillitis with little white bumps all over tonsils. The things we do for our hobby huh. After a few more shots it went away and never came back
Lol
I was so close to doing that but when I got ready to order from petmeds or whatever it was, they took it all down. That was over 20 years ago lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure it was the tren that gave you tonsillitis? Maybe it was a coincidence?

sledge84

Awards
Are you sure it was the tren that gave you tonsillitis? Maybe it was a coincidence?
Could have been. I just remember I took the first shot. And next day woke up to my tonsils looking like it was snowing in my mouth.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could have been. I just remember I took the first shot. And next day woke up to my tonsils looking like it was snowing in my mouth.
Guy I know owns a supp store and swears he got a sinus infection from Mk-677. And he is a Pro-PED kind of guy.