Cable Row:
180x12 200x8 220x6 240x6

DB Rows:
100x8 100x8

Cable Pull Overs:
160x10 180x10 200x7

Hyperextensions:
45x20

I swear Jason Genova was in my gym today. At least his clone was. It was hard not to laugh every time we crossed paths.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing work!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Might try to hit a VERY light chest day today. If I get a chance. I have a feeling my wife wants me to get the garden beds set up, and work on the chicken coop.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might try to hit a VERY light chest day today. If I get a chance. I have a feeling my wife wants me to get the garden beds set up, and work on the chicken coop.
Live in the country big man?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Live in the country big man?
No, we live in town. I'm not sure how she talked me into it. But now she regrets it. We live in a smaller community but still do a lot of homesteading.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still a good hobby to get into. Growing up we always had a garden and it can be a hell of a workout sometimes lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yardio kicks my a$$ every weekend. I'm usually hurting more from a day of doing yard work than a workout. Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yardio kicks my a$$ every weekend. I'm usually hurting more from a day of doing yard work than a workout. Lol
Honeydo's are big-time cardio lol.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
The honey-do list may be my least favorite thing. However it has the greatest reward!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh without a doubt...the brownie points pay dividends!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I make my honey do all that work.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Last night I used my last dose of D-pol. Final review to come later.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I want to thank Aaron and PURUS Labs for the opportunity to run the new D-pol powder.

The flavoring which is custard creme was to my surprise very good. Mixed with any pre workout it would becomes amazing! I combined mine with condense. My favorite combination was D-pol and Crisp Apple Condense.

From the first serving to the last the pumps were incredible. Increased vascularity and tons of volume! Seeing how DAA takes quite a while to take effect, I love the fact that they added in the nitrates and nitrites. You get the pumps right away and the strength and libido gains to follow.

I saw a decent gain in strength. I had been taking it pretty easy in the gym due to an injury. But this really helped me get back to where I was before the long break. I even set a few PR's.

I did put on 3 pounds over the last four weeks. I'm hoping it was lean mass. DAA does give me a bigger appetite, which next time I will add in some fat smack to help limit my intake. But I am pleased overall because I saw some quick gains and feel like I leaned up some despite the 3 pounds.

My aggression in the gym was incredible. I had that alpha feeling all day long and when I had the chance I was sleeping deeper. Libido was through the roof!

The only negative I really experienced was that I didn't have enough for the full 30 days. I leveled every scoop, but I was still a few days short.

I did buy the tablets for my pct, but now that I have run D-pol I won't be running any other DAA products.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review broham! Thanks, and glad to see you liked it. Once you take d-pol other DAA just no longer does the job.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Solid review broham! Thanks, and glad to see you liked it. Once you take d-pol other DAA just no longer does the job.
Thanks Doja, really enjoyed the opportunity!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
R3act never let's down! You rock!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review and log man. I agree dpol is always in my arsenal. Great product and more than worth the price tag.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Great log and review! Dpol is definitely a part of my supp stash now-

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to get things done big man. Keep pushing through the PT and get things back on track for the next EPIc journey! I agree on the D-Pol too. It is a "go to" DAA supplement for me as well.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Way to get things done big man. Keep pushing through the PT and get things back on track for the next EPIc journey! I agree on the D-Pol too. It is a "go to" DAA supplement for me as well.
Thanks Grey Bush! I'm on track for now. They cleared me to push through, so they don't fear further injury. I'm going to try some less invasive alternatives before I commit to surgery.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the review, sorry you were a few days short... :(

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established