Research chem after taste - how to mask aftertaste of polyethylene glycol?

kotc_83

Awards
After much research I recently purchased some tesofensine - it has been great for reduced cravings and increased stamina. i have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks with only minor changes to my diet (I just don't get the urge to eat as often, whether that's placebo so far or not).

I have been taking 1ml per day using a dropper and filling a capsule to avoid the awful taste that I assume comes from the polyethylene glycol it comes in.

However I am still left with a terrible aftertaste that my wife notices and thinks I'm getting diabetes or something lol.

Is there anything I can add to the capsule to mask or equalize the taste?

kira1357

Awards
just chew a clove of garlic afterward. great for your body and your wife definitely won't complain about the polyethylene glycol smell anymore

TerranceSolomon

TerranceSolomon

Awards
To tackle the taste issue, you might consider adding a small piece of chocolate or using a flavored gelatin capsule when taking your daily dose. These can effectively mask or equalize the taste of polyethylene glycol, making your experience more pleasant.
Additionally, if you're curious about the manufacturing processes of substances like polyethylene terephthalate and how they're used, you can find informative resources on polyethylene terephthalate manufacturing process.
I hope these suggestions help you continue enjoying the benefits of tesofensine without any aftertaste concerns!

Last edited: