What temp for alcohol based research chemicals?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recently ordered a few serms from AA and I believe they are alcohol based just based on the taste. Due to an unfortunate and recent break up I have been traveling with them in my car for about a week in the Florida summer. It has averaged about 95 degrees fahrenheit throughout the day. I just signed a lease and will be getting my place on Friday. You think my RC's will still be good?

I have kept them under my passenger seat away from the light

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Did you leave them out of direct sunlight?
As long as the labels don't come off...

You can tell it's still good.

What are the names of this Serms?

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you leave them out of direct sunlight?
As long as the labels don't come off...

You can tell it's still good.

What are the names of this Serms?
Yessir. They are still in bubble wrap in original envelope underneath my passenger seat. Definitely away from direct sunlight. I'm just worried about the temperature being so hot outside this time of year and having to keep them in the car for the last 7 days.

I have Enclomiphene that I'm currently on day 7 @ 25 mg and so far I'm very pleased. I probably could have waited another week for the ester to clear but I always start my PCT a bit early. About 10 ten days after my last shot. I was on just on TRT however. I plan on running the Enclo for another 7 days and then switching to Clomiphene which I plan on running @ 50 mg for another ten weeks. I'm also running Adex @ .5 mg every other day and feeling great.

Something I did notice was a similar feeling to when I ran Torem. Like I drank an energy drink; however I contribute this to Torem prolonging the QT interval. I have noticed a similar feeling with Enclo

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yep !!
without telling you anything stupid, I had seen a study where enclompiphene had been raised to 60° ( FR ). Without causing any problem. As far as you are concerned, it is the duration of exposure to this heat. Maybe at one time more than another it loses a little in efficiency but remains active.

I started Toremifen right now. I had good experience with it. Following an LGD + Cardarine Cycle.

With enclo, the results were also good (on an old cycle). But Clomid replenishes me with its side effects. I would prefer Nolva.

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep !!
without telling you anything stupid, I had seen a study where enclompiphene had been raised to 60° ( FR ). Without causing any problem. As far as you are concerned, it is the duration of exposure to this heat. Maybe at one time more than another it loses a little in efficiency but remains active.

I started Toremifen right now. I had good experience with it. Following an LGD + Cardarine Cycle.

With enclosure, the results were also good (on an old cycle). But Clomid replenishes me with its side effects. I would prefer Nolva.
Thank you bro. I assumed as long they are not leaking or separated from the solution when I open them I should be fine.

Or as you said "the lable isn't falling off"

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Oliver Kween

As for Enclomiphene prolonging the QT interval it seems that it increases the same potassium channels as Nolva/ Torem does however despite this the QT interval was not effected

Nolva/ Torem does indeed prolong the QT interval. However this should only be temporary. Unless one was to have a genetic predisposition to this. Still I was avoiding stimulants almost completely when running Torem

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
@Oliver Kween

As for Enclomiphene prolonging the QT interval it seems that it increases the same potassium channels as Nolva/ Torem does however despite this the QT interval was not effected

Nolva/ Torem does indeed prolong the QT interval. However this should only be temporary. Unless one was to have a genetic predisposition to this. Still I was avoiding stimulants almost completely when running Torem

Oh great, I'm going to have some reading!

Excellent I didn't have them!

Nice Bro!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would NOT worry in the least. If you think about where the raw materials came from and how long they sat on various transport vessels/trucks/planes and so forth that stuff has already been to heck and back temperature wise.

Looks like tamoxifen will be just fine at 37-42 Celsius which is 98.6-107.6 F......................if you believe those smarty-pants at Sloan Kettering Cancer center who apparently have to 'cook" up tamoxifen from time to time.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would NOT worry in the least. If you think about where the raw materials came from and how long they sat on various transport vessels/trucks/planes and so forth that stuff has already been to heck and back temperature wise.

Looks like tamoxifen will be just fine at 37-42 Celsius which is 98.6-107.6 F......................if you believe those smarty-pants at Sloan Kettering Cancer center who apparently have to 'cook" up tamoxifen from time to time.

OMG good thinking!

It's a very good alibi! (Are you a fan of Inspector Monk?) :geek:

Otherwise have you already take Toremifen?

and for @ugsavage, do you think taking Taurine from Diuretics, Blueberry Extract while taking enclomiphene?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Thanks brother for the reassurance. That's what I love about this forum. The members here really drop some knowledge. I did think about the somewhat drastic changes in climate through the shipping process and never having an issue before. However I still would prefer to buy my RC's domestic even though the raws are all pretty much coming from the same place

OMG good thinking!

It's a very good alibi! (Are you a fan of Inspector Monk?) :geek:

Otherwise have you already take Toremifen?

and for @ugsavage, do you think taking Taurine from Diuretics, Blueberry Extract while taking enclomiphene?
Interesting you say blueberry extract. I'm taking a few antioxidants already but would like to try this as it seems cost effective. I have tried taurine in combination with different pump products and creatine makes very good improvement with pumps and staying hydrated.

I'm currently going to switch to 12.5 mg of Enclo twice a day as opposed to just taking all 25 mg in the morning. The half life only appears to be 10 hours in the literature and some of the studies recommended even dosing three times a day

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh hadn't thought of creatine! Good, I going to try this !

I was taking agmantine from @SNS7887. and Ursolic Acid

The feedback on Blueberry is positive.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everything has been going swell. When I switched to Clomid though I could feel that pressure in my vision and almost immediately the estrogenic effects. After a couple of days @ 50 mg I decided that I don't need to run Clomid that high since I was only trying to recover from 6 months of TRT and not very suppressed to begin with. I have since dropped the Clomid to 25 mg a day and ran that for another week until deciding on running 25 mg M/W/F. This has pretty much alleviated the side effects I was getting. I'm going to stay the course and run it for another 5 months

Last edited: