Hair loss or temporary shedding?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I’ve been on and off a few cycles since March of 2020. I’ve noticed that my hair seems to shed quite a bit when I’m on excess test (more than TRT levels), mast and tren specifically. My genetics are not particularly prone to hair loss, and I wanted to get some opinions on how bad my hair loss is, and if this is reversible. Any tips welcomed.
IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you have any comparable pictures from before cycles and before trt, that will tell you how much it's changed. Most people don't really know how much they've lost until they've lost a significant amount.

That being said, some days I can wash my hair and comb out 10-12 hairs, other days maybe 1-2. I'd say mine is normal shedding.

Every cycle has potential to push our hairline back or go through some excessive shedding. Get yourself a quality dht blocking shampoo for on cycles

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Over the years this dude's hair made a huge comeback and he didn't get a hair transplant so whatever he did I gotta assume works. Most of his early YouTube career was about fixing his hair.

From what I understand, ketovonazole shampoo will not regrow hair lost to male pattern baldness, but it will help regrow hair from temporary shedding, dramatically slow down mpb and thicken existing hair

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, the tren/mast combo is a hair killer for a lot of guys.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hormonal fluctuations cause shedding in people without alopecia which in most cases always grow back. If you are prone to it though you are speeding up the process of you being bald