Quick Question Thread - Throw 'Em Up!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Here's an example of my diet on workout days, I'm not sure what would be the most optimal meal times to dose this at..

9:30am Breakfast (Good amount of carbs, I def dose AP prior to this)
11:00am Intraworkout Shake (dextrose/whey)
12:30pm Post workout shake (dextrose/waxy maize/whey)
3:00pm Lunch (this is a carb containing meal that I generally dose AP prior to)
6:00PM another meal
9:00PM another meal

I'm not sure whether or not I should dose before the 6:00pm meal or before the 9:00pm meal. Depending on which meal I dose it prior too, that meal will contain a fair amount of complex carbs. Don't know if I should go ahead with the 6, or just wait till 9.

DeepSquat

DeepSquat

Awards
I just got a bottle of Anabolic Pump from a trade with another member. The caps are a chocolate brown and the ingredient list contains Symmetry, cissus. The two bottles I have are yellowish white and theres not cissus on the label.

Which one is the most recent? Thanks

simpledude

Awards
I just got a bottle of Anabolic Pump from a trade with another member. The caps are a chocolate brown and the ingredient list contains Symmetry, cissus. The two bottles I have are yellowish white and theres not cissus on the label.

Which one is the most recent? Thanks
The ones with the cissus are the older ones

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I need to up my fat loss. I see some change with Recreate and have just a few days left. I have another bottle of AP already in the mail. I love that stuff.
Anyways, I am on recreate for just shy of a month.
I want to stack it...and was considering DCP with it? Your thoughts?

Also, what else can I throw in there to maximize efficiency for a month.
I mean I have Recreate (2/1) and AP (1/1/1) and then hopefully DCP and maybe Powerfull or a test booster?
Thanks ahead of time for the help.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to up my fat loss. I see some change with Recreate and have just a few days left. I have another bottle of AP already in the mail. I love that stuff.
Anyways, I am on recreate for just shy of a month.
I want to stack it...and was considering DCP with it? Your thoughts?

Also, what else can I throw in there to maximize efficiency for a month.
I mean I have Recreate (2/1) and AP (1/1/1) and then hopefully DCP and maybe Powerfull or a test booster?
Thanks ahead of time for the help.
I would opt for a non-stimulant fat-burner, if that is your wish, and would opt for DCP.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for a non-stimulant fat-burner, if that is your wish, and would opt for DCP.
yeah definitely non stim. I just wanted to see your thoughts on DCP and recreate...and seems ok to me then.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely. If I am not mistaken DCP's main purpose is to induce lipolysis (the process whereby accumulated lipids are liberated into FFAs and triglycerides) which works well in conjunction with ReCreate; RC's ingredients help to prevent both accumulation and hypertrophy of lipids, as well as oxidizing them once in the bloodstream for energy.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
excellent, thanks!

do you think that Recreate/DCP/AP will be a sufficient stack? i was considering adding something else on top...but not sure if it was worth it ya know.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the convergence of those three products regulates every major metabolic pathway of anabolism, anti-catabolism, as well as lipogenesis and glucose homeostasis; additional products may work through redundant pathways, or possibly inhibit the action of one of the three products.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Probably to early to answer this since it will potentially vary quite a bit from user to user, but in regards to Prime; from your personal use Mullet (and some user feedback) does the whole "alpha" feeling/aggression remain constant 24/7 or is it more comparable to taking a stimulant and feeling a rush, than having it fade out until the next dose?
I noticed:

oily skin
aggression
strength increases
faster recovery
increased sex drive

Aggression at times was pronounced but leveled off, I felt really good on it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Im running ap, pf, cissus, and recreate too.. now, Im having a sleeping trouble. what caused this?? I dont taking another supp, exc protein.
Ap 3 caps per day (before carbs meal)
recreate (2 around 10am, 2 around 5pm)
cissus 3 caps per day
pf 2 caps pre wo and 2 before sleep

thank you
Take your second dose of recreate earlier in the day, like 2-3pm, i can't take mine past 2pm. Are you finding you feel too awake? I was finding it was more like i couldn't cool off enough to get to sleep.

simpledude

Awards
Is the dosing scheme for the older AP with cissus different than the current one?

If I am taking SSRX with the old AP with cissus do I need to lower my SSRX dose?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And SCRX is?

I received your shipping info. When I receive all of the winners, we will ship out. I am still waiting.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Take your second dose of recreate earlier in the day, like 2-3pm, i can't take mine past 2pm. Are you finding you feel too awake? I was finding it was more like i couldn't cool off enough to get to sleep.
def. feel too awake. thanks, Ill try that.. :D

robbe76

Awards
is it safe to stack(110X0) Adrenosterone 300mg ed + 4 caps powerfull ed.... i just cant stop taking powerfull....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, there is not a reaction there.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What are some acceptable stackables that would further potentiate the repartitioning effects of AP???

So far, I'm thinking Na-R-ALA to take along with my AP. Is that good to go? Also, what else would be ok to add in there?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What are some acceptable stackables that would further potentiate the repartitioning effects of AP???

So far, I'm thinking Na-R-ALA to take along with my AP. Is that good to go? Also, what else would be ok to add in there?[/QUOTE

CLA ethyl ester and P-slin come to mind, P-slin should be dosed pre-workout and before breakfast if you choose to use it on none lifting days.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Would be taking ReCreate before a night out (aka drinking involved) help with prevention of fat gain or any beneficial effects? Maybe along with AP to help with the amount of beers needed to feel the effects (thats in response to a previous answer about beers and AP).

I was thinking maybe 2 ReCreate before heading out, 15 minute later 1 AP. Then maybe 2 more ReCreate and 1 AP later on in the night?

Is this dangerous in anyway (maybe severe hypo symptoms?) Any beneficial effects that could be seen?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If one were to stack Anabolic Pump and Neovar Recomped, how would one alter his/her carb intake due to the additional carb partitioning components in Neo/Recomped?

Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)*, Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract), D-Pinitol*, Bioperine (95%-98% Piperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent #5, 536, 506).

I haven't done much searching on this, but someone said that the pumps from AP are better than Neovar Recomped, but when they're stacked together the pumps are insane!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would be taking ReCreate before a night out (aka drinking involved) help with prevention of fat gain or any beneficial effects? Maybe along with AP to help with the amount of beers needed to feel the effects (thats in response to a previous answer about beers and AP).

I was thinking maybe 2 ReCreate before heading out, 15 minute later 1 AP. Then maybe 2 more ReCreate and 1 AP later on in the night?

Is this dangerous in anyway (maybe severe hypo symptoms?) Any beneficial effects that could be seen?
I wouldn't suggest consuming alcohol in conjunction with ReCreate bud.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If one were to stack Anabolic Pump and Neovar Recomped, how would one alter his/her carb intake due to the additional carb partitioning components in Neo/Recomped?

Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)*, Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract), D-Pinitol*, Bioperine (95%-98% Piperine)* Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent #5, 536, 506).

I haven't done much searching on this, but someone said that the pumps from AP are better than Neovar Recomped, but when they're stacked together the pumps are insane!
The pumps from P-Slin and AP are absolutely ridiculous! ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be somewhat redundant, IMO (similar ingredient profile).

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity, why not take recreate if drinking? just wondering, is it like BAD or something? or is it a waste of the supplement? :sad:

allyn

Awards
Just wondering about the effects of Anabolic pump Causing gastrointestinal distress(Constantly in the bathroom) and lethargy(too low blood sugar)... How can you make sure these do not happen?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering about the effects of Anabolic pump Causing gastrointestinal distress(Constantly in the bathroom) and lethargy(too low blood sugar)... How can you make sure these do not happen?
The low blood glucose is quite obvious - provide more glucose into the bloodstream.

The gastrointestinal stress, however, is a more complex issue. A recommendation of mine is to employ a probiotic.

EastBeast

Awards
Can Recreate cause a positive urine test result? WADA tested?

walugi

walugi

Awards
My Wraath has gotten a bit damp, I stupidly left it in the bathroom for a while and now it's not a fine white powder anymore. Some bits are like litte purple lint, and it's caked up a bit which I can feel when I try to scoop it.

Is it a problem? Will putting in more of those moisture absorber sachets help?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can Recreate cause a positive urine test result? WADA tested?
We strive to ensure that our QCS practices eliminated any possibilities for cross-contaminations with pharmaceutical substances; however, with that being said, the structurally similar component in ReCreate (to norepinephrine) may cause a false positive in that respect. Please check back on this thread in a few days time while I investigate further.

EastBeast

Awards
We strive to ensure that our QCS practices eliminated any possibilities for cross-contaminations with pharmaceutical substances; however, with that being said, the structurally similar component in ReCreate (to norepinephrine) may cause a false positive in that respect. Please check back on this thread in a few days time while I investigate further.
Thanks. I would like to try recreate! Really like your other products.
Never failed a urine test by the way. I am being tested at least twice a month (Cyclist).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Wraath has gotten a bit damp, I stupidly left it in the bathroom for a while and now it's not a fine white powder anymore. Some bits are like litte purple lint, and it's caked up a bit which I can feel when I try to scoop it.

Is it a problem? Will putting in more of those moisture absorber sachets help?
This is a USP Labs quick question thread, lol.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Without seeming dramatic, anyone else doing the grand stack, ap, pf, recreate, experience any of these:

hand shakes/tremors -- jittery, edgey

depression/mood swing -- angry, sad, real negative

lethargy/energy crash -- wiped out, real drained, hypo

any theorys, please throw them up or pm me. Im having fantastic success with this stack, but Im having food and dosage timing issues, I think, and I have actually hit all of the above mentioned conditions at one time or another since Ive been running this stack.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will need more information such as dosing times, diet, other supplements, etc., before properly answering your question RB!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Without seeming dramatic, anyone else doing the grand stack, ap, pf, recreate, experience any of these:

hand shakes/tremors -- jittery, edgey

depression/mood swing -- angry, sad, real negative

lethargy/energy crash -- wiped out, real drained, hypo

any theorys, please throw them up or pm me. Im having fantastic success with this stack, but Im having food and dosage timing issues, I think, and I have actually hit all of the above mentioned conditions at one time or another since Ive been running this stack.

I noticed the hand shaking tremor deal when I was on Recreate but usually passed after I ate something. Proper diet is real important and I tend not to eat enough sometimes.

That said it wasn't a big enough issue for me to stop taking the supp just had to make some adjustments.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, I dont want to dominate the whole thread, but I will give you some basics, diet is high protein, low fat, moderate carbs, I try to eat 5 times a day, or hit a couple of shakes. What Im seeing is that for example, now that Ive been using recreate for a while, it seems like it was in the beginning again, if I hit two at once in the am, Im finding a tiny bit of, for lack of proper words, stimulant effects, again tiny, but to me noticeable so I spread it out into three different doses, seems to work much cleaner for me. Sometimes the prefood timing is tough to follow, due to work situations, its tough to do 30, 20, 15 minutes prefood, so sometimes I will hit all three ap, pf, rec at 20 minutes prefood or all three 30 minutes prefood, but there have been a few times where, again, due to work, I was only able to dose all three 10-15 minutes prefood. Im just trying to get the most feasible dosage times, that I can actually follow that will still yield the positive results. Dont get me wrong, this is the ultimate stack, Im just trying to figure things out because at the beginning of the year, my Mom passed away, and I went through a horrible time, both physically and emotionally, I went on a few benders, and my diet went to ****, I was up to 248 pounds. I got on the scale today and Im at around 226-227, so things are moving along in the right direction. I just wish I could afford to experiment with varied doses on everything, but right now cash is a little thin, so I have to be frugal with what Ive got, cause just doing this stack is a pretty penny, but so far worth it. So Im trying to nail down a good dosage scheme I can follow.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I dont want to dominate the whole thread, but I will give you some basics, diet is high protein, low fat, moderate carbs, I try to eat 5 times a day, or hit a couple of shakes. What Im seeing is that for example, now that Ive been using recreate for a while, it seems like it was in the beginning again, if I hit two at once in the am, Im finding a tiny bit of, for lack of proper words, stimulant effects, again tiny, but to me noticeable so I spread it out into three different doses, seems to work much cleaner for me. Sometimes the prefood timing is tough to follow, due to work situations, its tough to do 30, 20, 15 minutes prefood, so sometimes I will hit all three ap, pf, rec at 20 minutes prefood or all three 30 minutes prefood, but there have been a few times where, again, due to work, I was only able to dose all three 10-15 minutes prefood. Im just trying to get the most feasible dosage times, that I can actually follow that will still yield the positive results. Dont get me wrong, this is the ultimate stack, Im just trying to figure things out because at the beginning of the year, my Mom passed away, and I went through a horrible time, both physically and emotionally, I went on a few benders, and my diet went to ****, I was up to 248 pounds. I got on the scale today and Im at around 226-227, so things are moving along in the right direction. I just wish I could afford to experiment with varied doses on everything, but right now cash is a little thin, so I have to be frugal with what Ive got, cause just doing this stack is a pretty penny, but so far worth it. So Im trying to nail down a good dosage scheme I can follow.
Hmm, at best guess Roadblock, I would assume you are having an adverse reaction to the norepinephrine and thyroid stimulative effects of ReCreate; these could be heightened, especially in times of lowered carbohydrates, by the dosing of Anabolic Pump; further, pharmaceutical levodopa administration has been known to cause a phenomenon known as dyskenisia, a theoretically 'flooding' of the dopamine ions in peripheral tissues. While Mucuna is favorable to levodopa in this respect, due to its increased peak concentrations in the mid-brain, and lowered peripheral transmission, the possibility yet exists this is the culprit.

However, with all that being said, the exact cause is necessarily difficult to determine. The variable dosing times and diets could be causing a vast amount of hormonal changes, leading to adverse reactions to the product - further, stress can induce some very strange response to supplement pharmacology as well. I wish I could be of more assistance, but without an exact breakdown of nutrition, supplementation, training, and so on, an exact answer is impossible!

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
Will Pslin cause gastrointestinal stress like AP does?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, as the antimicrobial ingredient within AP is not present in P-Slin.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, I appreciate you takin a stab at it, Im pretty confident Ive got the recreate figured out, like I said, spreading it out makes all the difference. As far as the other things, I really think its all coming down to meal timing and dosage spacing, and especially pre-food doses. Ive just got to figure out the right timing before meals, and which ones, since Im targeting 5 meals a day, Ive got a little leeway to mess around. I workout at night, after work, so post workouts no problem, its the during the day that Im working on. What would be your opinion on spread for daily doses:
3-recreate
3-ap
6-pf

Keep in mind, that Im doing a post workout pre-meal dose.(and again, funds are limited, so Im tryin to strech what I have)