Quick Question Thread - Throw 'Em Up!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys, ive just finished my first bottle of powerfull and i love it but since useing it my sleep has been so deep im sleeping right through my alarms every morning would taking 1 tablet before bed still give me the gh and benifits or am i wasting my time and better off only pre workout

thanks
At your size, i would stick with the recommended dosing. Pre-workout and pre-bed.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is powerfull for 21yo+ only?
We recommend 21 + only.

WARNING:
Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 21, chronically ill, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

workout8485

Awards
Any resolution or new findings on the sickness issue? It could be a coincidence, but I started Prime on Tues morning and by Wed I started feeling sick also.. Sore throat, not stop runny nose, etc.. I am a USP fan, so I'm not bashing at all , just curious..

ye i wouldnt mind some answers on this issue - it seems a MAJOR problem for a lot of PRIME users - i got my sore throat and flu in the 3rd week - was a real bummer!!!

this must have some sort of effect on the immune system!??

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
ye i wouldnt mind some answers on this issue - it seems a MAJOR problem for a lot of PRIME users - i got my sore throat and flu in the 3rd week - was a real bummer!!!

I got hit seemingly out of nowhere by a bad uri while on prime, and it was hard to shake, even with antibiotics. Im about a week out from restarting prime, so I will surely post if I get sick again or not.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

PRIME does not effect the immune system. I think it is purely coincidence that people are getting sick right. It is that time of the year when EVERYONE gets sick.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
PRIME does not effect the immune system. I think it is purely coincidence that people are getting sick right. It is that time of the year when EVERYONE gets sick.
You are most likely absolutely 100% correct, ALOT of people I know where sick at the same time, most or all having nothing to do with taking any supplements, prime or otherwise. But as I said, Im all better now, and once I restart the prime, I will be sure to post my experience, since there seem to be a few people still wondering. I'll admit, Im still curious to see, but Im really starting to believe that you are correct dex, that prime had no part in anyones illness.

RamboMass

Awards
if in using Prime and Powerfull, I did a dosing schedule of 3 on, 1 off, 2 on 1 off for both if that would be worse than 5 on 2 off?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
if in using Prime and Powerfull, I did a dosing schedule of 3 on, 1 off, 2 on 1 off for both if that would be worse than 5 on 2 off?
Sounds like a good split actually.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Ive been useing powerfull, ap, pslin, recreate and prime for 2 months now and my bench has improved so has my sqaut, but my chin ups still the same, im doing 5*5 for chin ups is there anything i could do to help them

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive been useing powerfull, ap, pslin, recreate and prime for 2 months now and my bench has improved so has my sqaut, but my chin ups still the same, im doing 5*5 for chin ups is there anything i could do to help them
Two things you can do:

-Put a dumbbell in between your legs and go for as many reps as you can.

-Control the negative of the chin up.

RamboMass

Awards
curious as to why rasberry ketones and Green Tea are not involved in Recreate? and if there is an issue in taking rasberry ketones in addition to recreate?

and is there a contradiction in taking humanofort and powerfull together?

RamboMass

Awards
I found they complemented each other - 1 cap of each before bed.

Wish NP would stock humanofort...
can you describe what you mean by they complement eachother? how is it different than powerfull on its own

RamboMass

Awards
what is the new ingredient in the new recreate, Csynergy? and why is the forumla down to 700 mg per pill from 750?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can you describe what you mean by they complement eachother? how is it different than powerfull on its own
PF does not effect my libido as well as HF, but makes me sleep sounder on minimal and/or broken hrs. HF sends my libido through the roof.

A 1HF/1PF or 1HF/2PF protocol works well for me. :head:

curious as to why rasberry ketones and Green Tea are not involved in Recreate? and if there is an issue in taking rasberry ketones in addition to recreate?

and is there a contradiction in taking humanofort and powerfull together?

Recreate is a novel approach to weightloss but you could add green tea and rasberry ketones with recreate.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
can you stack recreate an cAMPHIBOLIC together

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we lowered the caffiene content a bit and lowered our coffee bean extract to introduce Csynergy which is a new cacutus alkaloid that increases energy.
can't say I notice too much difference, but I pop two and hour before I get up and it powers me up nicely for the day

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not, but in the product Anabolic Pump, is the phellodendron extract the same standardization as what Relora is? I just remember that when someone asked about the safety about Anabolic Pump, Mullet threw up safety studies on Relora and I was wondering about it. Thanks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standardized for a different range of Protoberberine alkaloids. :)

i.e., No GABAergic agonism. The study was more or less to show that the Genus has no hepatoxic tendencies.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
quick Q: Is there any significant difference in results from taking prime everyday as opposed to 5 on 2 off?

RamboMass

Awards
it seems that a decent amount of USP products act to suppress cortisol...recreate, cissus, Prime...is there a risk of lowering cortisol too much with all these products?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems that a decent amount of USP products act to suppress cortisol...recreate, cissus, Prime...is there a risk of lowering cortisol too much with all these products?
Cissus Q is a receptor antagonist - inhibiting the binding of gluccorticoids to their respective steroid receptor on the cell. Baseline Cortisol is most likely not attenuated, in this scenario!

ReCreate is an enzymatic Cortisol inhibitor, selectively preventing the conversion of Cortisone to Cortisol via 11B-HSD1 in certain tissues. No real risk for over-suppression in unwanted tissues there.

We are not entirely sure if PRIME's action is gluccorticoidal.

:)

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
mullet, can u stack Recreate with Dicana? Not sure if there is some MOA overlap... thanks

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Asked in another thread, but I guess here is best.

I finish my workout with around 2 hours until bed time. Would jacked be ok to take or will it keep me up past the workout long enough to eat into my sleep?

Right now I'm 5'11 ~ 220lbs.

jacobcoile

Awards

I finish my workout with around 2 hours until bed time. Would jacked be ok to take or will it keep me up past the workout long enough to eat into my sleep?

I read a recommendation recently where a guy who worked out late was told to take the Jacked appoximately 4 hours before workout on empty stomache, I think.

EDIT: nevermind, Bohica, it was you... LOL!

jacobcoile

Awards
quick Q: Is there any significant difference in results from taking prime everyday as opposed to 5 on 2 off?
I've seen some say yes and also recomend a type of loading as well for better results. However my run with prime was the 5on 2off and my results were great... if it is better taking it everyday I'll be doing it for sure, but as I said I was already impressed with the 5on 2off protocol.

bump for better/more complete answers.

woohoo! for my 100th post HA HA!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I think your best bet would be to take 1 scoop of Jacked before your workout and see if that has a bad effect on your sleep. Maybe Jacked is not for you but see if this is okay.