Quick Question Thread - Throw 'Em Up!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mucuna P. (PowerFULL) not only increases endogenous GH, but replenishes levels of other neuropeptides and neurotransmitters as well; most notably, dopamine, and serotonin. This leads to a neurostimulative effect, raising mood, awareness, coordination, and so on. The lack of this 'boost', may be what you are experiencing. However, with that being said, you may want to consult a physician, as the cessation of PowerFULL should not cause depression.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Mucuna P. (PowerFULL) not only increases endogenous GH, but replenishes levels of other neuropeptides and neurotransmitters as well; most notably, dopamine, and serotonin. This leads to a neurostimulative effect, raising mood, awareness, coordination, and so on. The lack of this 'boost', may be what you are experiencing. However, with that being said, you may want to consult a physician, as the cessation of PowerFULL should not cause depression.

The depression thing is pre-existing. I just noticed that it pretty much went away while I was on Powerfull. So if all those big brain-related words up there mean that u think it's possible the Powerfull helped then that answers my question. Thanks!!

This is probably the part where u say Powerfull does not claim to cure or treat any mental disorders always talk to your doctor before starting any supplement and so on and so forth....... LOL.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The depression thing is pre-existing. I just noticed that it pretty much went away while I was on Powerfull. So if all those big brain-related words up there mean that u think it's possible the Powerfull helped then that answers my question. Thanks!!

This is probably the part where u say Powerfull does not claim to cure or treat any mental disorders always talk to your doctor before starting any supplement and so on and so forth....... LOL.
Well, Mucuna was shown to replenish levels of endogenous serotonin, and probably acted on serotonin receptor and receptor subtypes in the same way it acts on dopamine. So, yeah, it probably helped.

:D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I drink a post workout shake consisting of 30 grams of WMS, 30 grams of dextrose, and 25 grams of whey...

Now, how long after this shake will I be able to take another AP, because I tend to eat between 2 and 2.5 hours after my shake. Just want to be sure I don't take it too close after a carb containing meal and screw with AP's effectiveness.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I drink a post workout shake consisting of 30 grams of WMS, 30 grams of dextrose, and 25 grams of whey...

Now, how long after this shake will I be able to take another AP, because I tend to eat between 2 and 2.5 hours after my shake. Just want to be sure I don't take it too close after a carb containing meal and screw with AP's effectiveness.
Well the effects of AP can last up to 6 hours so it's really up to you, i don't see a problem with taking another one 2.5 hours later but their will most likely be some overlap and you may need even more carbs.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well the effects of AP can last up to 6 hours so it's really up to you, i don't see a problem with taking another one 2.5 hours later but their will most likely be some overlap and you may need even more carbs.
Man, I didn't word that clear enough.. I don't take an AP before my post workout shake.. But I take one about 1.5 - 2 hours after that before my next real post workout meal.. I'm just trying to make it sure that I'm not dosing too close to my last meal and messing with absorption or anything like that. Feel me?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Man, I didn't word that clear enough.. I don't take an AP before my post workout shake.. But I take one about 1.5 - 2 hours after that before my next real post workout meal.. I'm just trying to make it sure that I'm not dosing too close to my last meal and messing with absorption or anything like that. Feel me?
Your fine with that timing. As long as you haven't eaten carbs in at least an hour AP will do it's thing.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
is it ok to use all 2 caps recreate (first time user), or I need to use 1 cap first??

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Will AP help reduce chances of dysentery while storing a watch up my as$ for several years while interned in a prison camp?
x2

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What about taking AP while taking an AI (in this case, ATD)? Is this ok?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What about taking AP while taking an AI (in this case, ATD)? Is this ok?
Not just ok, recommended. AI's can diminish Glut4 expression so it makes sense to take something to counter that and what better than AP? :)

killerogiants

killerogiants

Awards
hey guys, i usually post on another forum but thought this a good place to ask,but what recommendations do u have for test boosters to stack with recreate, i was leaning towards mass fx but the new formula has forskolin in it & im worried about taking too much as the first few days on recreate wreaked havoc on me( but im ok now) thanks in advance guys

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
The initial recommendation is not necessarily to avoid hypoglycaemia, but rather to avoid the gastrointestinal distress experienced by some users as a reaction to the Lagerstroemia and Phellodendron; the Chinese Phellodendron Plant, in particular, has antimicrobial activity which affects the soft tissue of the bowels - inducing a cleansing 'movement', so to speak. While this is a healthy phenomenon, it can be somewhat stressful. In order to acclimate the body to this antimicrobial affect, we suggest the initial dose of two caps daily.
would this also explain extremly odorous gas? like the make you vomit kind?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i usually post on another forum but thought this a good place to ask,but what recommendations do u have for test boosters to stack with recreate, i was leaning towards mass fx but the new formula has forskolin in it & im worried about taking too much as the first few days on recreate wreaked havoc on me( but im ok now) thanks in advance guys
Diesel Test Hardcore is good.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Would taking one supercissus rx a day before bed with some pfull be an ok dose? I dont have any real injuries, but I have some painful exercise requirments coming up and would like to help keep inflammation down. I guess really my question is what the minimum effective dose?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would do one in the AM and one before bed for an effective dose that will squeeze 6 weeks out of a bottle. One may do the trick but I wouldn't take the chance of wasting a great supplement on too low a dose.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Thanks, that was is what I am trying to do...make it last as long as possible. It was a sad day when I had to dip into budgeted supplement money to pay for gas. Personally think it should be the other way around.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does 1.5g tyrosine and 1.5g alcar plus 2 recreate twice a day sound like overkill?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Whats the deal with the interactive chat pop up when you at USPlabsdirect.com? Kind of annoying because it asks if you REALLY want to close it. Wouldnt a normal pop up suffice?

Last edited:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it useful to utilize anabolic pump at a dose of only 1 cap per day? I just received my order of Anabolic pump today, and am trying to piece together a dosing plan for both myself and my girlfriend.

In both of our cases, the only meals during the day that we have over 30 grams of carbohydrates is with breakfast. Would it be pointless to only utilize anabolic pump before breakfast?

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
kind of what i figured, but I will admit...i didnt read the bottle that closely. still havent taken any, waiting for my SAN log to end then i get to. thanks

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
damn i should have made a list and posted all at once sorry..

is it a waste to take AP with a post workout meal? ie take before leaving the gym, 20-25 minutes later consume 30-40g of carbs. I am usually at the gym for 1 to 1.5 hrs. depending on cardio or not. Or should I skip it and take it with the next following meal?

and on that note, is it a total waste to take it before faster digesting carbs?

also, glut4 lowers the insulin response to carbs correct? so would the longer you wait between dose and carbs create a lower response?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
AP / Recreate

Just ordered a bottle of each of these from Nutraplanet..

I lift about 5 days a week, looking to add some more lbm, but also shed a little soft stuff I've put on while bulking over the past 4 months.

How long to you advise using both of these products for? A month or two? I eat very clean - posted my diet on my other thread... How should I alter carb intake for these supplements? Are the doses for these products the same for training vs. non training days?

Also - before I joined this site and learned about MuscleTech, I was an idiot and bought a Volvo sized jug of Cell Tech... Is this stuff total crap? I'm about half done - but it is making me feel pretty freakin bloated. Should I be using creatine with the AP / Recreate stack?

Thanks!

sw bill

Awards
Well i am about to give up on AP. Been "using" it for 3 weeks and all i get is bloated and/or nausous.
I have tried taking it from as little as 10 min to as long as 1 hour before meals,I have tried from 30g complex up to 80g complex and simple carbs between 10-30g.
My diet is very clean and i am eating 500 over BMR.I train on a 4 day split program.
I am currently taking Formadrol and Psarm as a PCT from Methyl1-D, Could that be screwing with the AP?
I was really looking forward AP but at this point i am about ready to go back to Nitrix which worked great for me.

Any advice would be great, Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is hard to gauge the effectiveness while in a Post Cycle Environment, that is definite. Your body is normalizing its hormonal milieux, and a great number of hormonal factors could be affecting AP's effectiveness. While AP is a recommendation of mine for most in P.C.T., it is unfair to characterize it in your current state. I would finish P.C.T., as planned, and reengage with AP at a later date.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle of each of these from Nutraplanet..

I lift about 5 days a week, looking to add some more lbm, but also shed a little soft stuff I've put on while bulking over the past 4 months.

How long to you advise using both of these products for? A month or two? I eat very clean - posted my diet on my other thread... How should I alter carb intake for these supplements? Are the doses for these products the same for training vs. non training days?

Also - before I joined this site and learned about MuscleTech, I was an idiot and bought a Volvo sized jug of Cell Tech... Is this stuff total crap? I'm about half done - but it is making me feel pretty freakin bloated. Should I be using creatine with the AP / Recreate stack?

Thanks!
Sorry, you have not specified which products you are referring to?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn i should have made a list and posted all at once sorry..

is it a waste to take AP with a post workout meal? ie take before leaving the gym, 20-25 minutes later consume 30-40g of carbs. I am usually at the gym for 1 to 1.5 hrs. depending on cardio or not. Or should I skip it and take it with the next following meal?

and on that note, is it a total waste to take it before faster digesting carbs?

also, glut4 lowers the insulin response to carbs correct? so would the longer you wait between dose and carbs create a lower response?
Absolutely not. That is a very popular approach, and works quite well.

Absolutely not, again.

Well, let us reword that question, as carbohydrates, once broken into monosaccharide then pyruvate form, respond to Insulin. GLUT4 is an Insulin-reactive protein isoform that lays dormant in the vesicle of cell, and translocates to the 'plasma membrane' in response to Insulin. In very short form, a GLUT4 overrepresentation would lead to lower serum levels of Insulin, as less is needed to complete glycogenesis on a regular basis.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it useful to utilize anabolic pump at a dose of only 1 cap per day? I just received my order of Anabolic pump today, and am trying to piece together a dosing plan for both myself and my girlfriend.

In both of our cases, the only meals during the day that we have over 30 grams of carbohydrates is with breakfast. Would it be pointless to only utilize anabolic pump before breakfast?
Just bumping my question for a response, looked like it got lost in the shuffle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bumping my question for a response, looked like it got lost in the shuffle.
Not pointless, but you would not be deriving maximum effectiveness from the product. As I said above, continued usage of Anabolic Pump effectively lowers serum Insulin levels, improving chronic Insulin sensitivity. With a dose of 1 cap a day, you cannot be sure the same will occur. I would suggest raising those carbohydrate meals to 30g, dosing AP with each - the product should impart you the ability to do so.

yowzatheman

Awards
Proprietary Blend MRA Technology™ 4g*
Beta Alanine
L-Leucine
Yohimbine HCL 4mg*

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely! I see no issues there.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not pointless, but you would not be deriving maximum effectiveness from the product. As I said above, continued usage of Anabolic Pump effectively lowers serum Insulin levels, improving chronic Insulin sensitivity. With a dose of 1 cap a day, you cannot be sure the same will occur. I would suggest raising those carbohydrate meals to 30g, dosing AP with each - the product should impart you the ability to do so.
When increasing carbohydrate loads to higher levels, should overall calorie level of the meal rise with the addition of the extra carbohydrates, or should other components of the meal such as fat content be lowered accordingly? If my typical meal consists of 35-40 grams protein, 10 grams carbohydrates, and 15 grams of fat, should I be dropping fat intake at the same time as increasing the carbohydrate intake, thus keeping the total calorie intake more or less the same, or can I simply add in the extra carbohydrates?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would adjust only the carbohydrate level (though this would obviously raise your macronutrient profile for the day).

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick reply Mullet. Diet for myself and girlfriend will be made as per instructions.

On a related note, my girlfriend mentioned this morning that she felt pretty jittery (hands shaking in particular) after her morning dose of DCP/Recreate/Anabolic Pump. Perhaps she'll need to take the Anabolic Pump closer to her breakfast time, as it was probably at least 30 minutes before she was able to eat.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply Mullet. Diet for myself and girlfriend will be made as per instructions.

On a related note, my girlfriend mentioned this morning that she felt pretty jittery (hands shaking in particular) after her morning dose of DCP/Recreate/Anabolic Pump. Perhaps she'll need to take the Anabolic Pump closer to her breakfast time, as it was probably at least 30 minutes before she was able to eat.

Man, I wish my girl would take some anabolic pump... She pretty much just goes for white rice and the anabolic couch.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I wish my girl would take some anabolic pump... She pretty much just goes for white rice and the anabolic couch.
:toofunny: I love the anabolic couch line!

It was a very gradual process convincing my girlfriend to exercise and watch what she eats. I first managed to convince her to purchase a treadmill with me. Once she started using that, it wasn't too difficult to next have her begin performing light resistance workouts several times a week along with the treadmill workouts.

Over the last 5-6 weeks I even have her using supplements!!!! That surprised me the most, but even better yet was the fact that she may be willing to transition to working out with weights. I'll have her doing squats, deadlifts, shoulder presses and a host of other good multi-joint exercises.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
It was eluded to in another thread that there may be a combo/stack product pack on the horizon, anything concrete to this and will this be more economical(ie: cost less since buying three or four things together in one package deal).

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and yes again.
Good and good again, while Ive got your attention, in case you didnt see, Im running ap, pf, supcis and recreate. A friend wants to run the same stack, since seeing my progress, he asked if theres anything that he shouldn't run with it, or might be counter productive, or simply a waste. For example, 3-ad, epi, prostan, sd, etc. Would it be beneficial or silly to stack with any of those?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good and good again, while Ive got your attention, in case you didnt see, Im running ap, pf, supcis and recreate. A friend wants to run the same stack, since seeing my progress, he asked if theres anything that he shouldn't run with it, or might be counter productive, or simply a waste. For example, 3-ad, epi, prostan, sd, etc. Would it be beneficial or silly to stack with any of those?
Shoot me a PM to ensure that I remember - I have to leave for the moment.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Im running ap, pf, cissus, and recreate too.. now, Im having a sleeping trouble. what caused this?? I dont taking another supp, exc protein.
Ap 3 caps per day (before carbs meal)
recreate (2 around 10am, 2 around 5pm)
cissus 3 caps per day
pf 2 caps pre wo and 2 before sleep

thank you

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Probably to early to answer this since it will potentially vary quite a bit from user to user, but in regards to Prime; from your personal use Mullet (and some user feedback) does the whole "alpha" feeling/aggression remain constant 24/7 or is it more comparable to taking a stimulant and feeling a rush, than having it fade out until the next dose?