Q & A FOR OR1GIN

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well your product claims to boost GH and IGF-1 so why not prove its effectiveness in these areas by providing bloodwork. Run pre-bloodwork then run bloods again during a 4 week run of the product. I for one believe it will give a good boost in these areas. The bloodwork is not very costly and it would actually just be a write-off for the company as part of your R&D.
First rule of OL R&D is what happens in R&D stays in R&D. You guys speculate on lots of things as though they are fact. We release effective products consistently. You cannot deny it, nor can anyone else. You don't know what we do and at the end of the day even if we did release to AM our processes in creating this, it will be met with "Ohhhh you guys rep OL, Biases" Its a lose lose situation.

josun

Awards
  • Established
First rule of OL R&D is what happens in R&D stays in R&D. You guys speculate on lots of things as though they are fact. We release effective products consistently. You cannot deny it, nor can anyone else. You don't know what we do and at the end of the day even if we did release to AM our processes in creating this, it will be met with "Ohhhh you guys rep OL, Biases" Its a lose lose situation.
I trust OL, they haven't disappointed me yet. They constantly put out excellent product's

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I trust OL, they haven't disappointed me yet. They constantly put out excellent product's
Thanks brah, we are only getting started. We will consistently be releasing super effective stuff, utilizing novel pathways and effective doses.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. 2nd rule is well I cant tell you that ;)

We will rep a product because we believe in it, because we know the time and effort that went into it.

If there is a benefit for testing the efficacy of an ingredient or set of ingredients we will not hesitate to do so. Will we run bloods on a compound or formula that will not provide relevant results on how the product perform just to stack the deck in our favor ? NO.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brah, we are only getting started. We will consistently be releasing super effective stuff, utilizing novel pathways and effective doses.
That's what I love about Olympus - simplicity and effectiveness. Any hint about what's comin' next ?

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
hot dang, where have i been. not rikkun like i had guessed, but components of it. not a bad guess eh fellas? dont make me quote myself from like 40 pages back. enough of this e-patting myself on the back for almost winning the game here, looking forward to trying this out.

aver4581

Awards
Just put an order in

Going to be running this with

-Xgels
-Evomuse BMP

Hopefully a killer stack after im finished cutting!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just put an order in

-Xgels
-Evomuse BMP

I was thinking about running it with BMP as well.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the atractylodes in something like Letrone or in this case Orig1n doesn't necessarily exert it's positive effects through aromatase inhibition?
We certainly don't use Atractylodin as an AI. Can we get back on topic? :p

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Not in-vivo
Is the species of atractylodes in Letrone, BLR's AI product, different than what's in Origin? BLR claims that atractylodes macrocephala has strong AI properties, and cites several studies to back their claim; so, I'm a little confused.

Crowbar

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the species of atractylodes in Letrone, BLR's AI product, different than what's in Origin? BLR claims that atractylodes macrocephala has strong AI properties, and cites several studies to back their claim; so, I'm a little confused.

Crowbar
Yes, there are many different species of atractylodes as well as many different ways to extract it. BLR's extract is not disclosed so there's no way to directly compare. I have a feeling they are quite different.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there are many different species of atractylodes as well as many different ways to extract it. BLR's extract is not disclosed so there's no way to directly compare. I have a feeling they are quite different.
I can however attest to the hunger increase from the atractylodes, as I'm currently using Letrone.

Crowbar

P.S., thanks for the clarification.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification. I was curious on this as well

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just put an order in

-Xgels
-Evomuse BMP

OL, Evomuse, and SNS all stacked together = GA1NS for days.....

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Umm... Ok, I didn't post anything about doubting your product's effectiveness. Like I have posted before it is an innovative product and I will be purchasing.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand that we should not discuss other products in your sub-forum. But we are asking about an ingredient in your product.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Umm... Ok, I didn't post anything about doubting your product's effectiveness. Like I have posted before it is an innovative product and I will be purchasing.
Ok. Maybe i interpreted the "smh" comment in this particular thread wrong, not insinuating anything... You and theoldman or whatever consistently just drive drama. But glad to hear you enjoy OL products. Thanks for the support brah

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can however attest to the hunger increase from the atractylodes, as I'm currently using Letrone.

Crowbar

P.S., thanks for the clarification.
We had this extract custom made for us after testing 'current' raw materials that existed and going with this one. Like with many of our upcoming products we will be introducing new ingredients/extracts that just do not exist currently on the market. With that being said this ingredient is another special high grade extract that is acting like a troubled child in some ways because it has delayed the launch of this product for over 6 months now, but at the end of the day you got to love it for what it does

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How exactly is this off topic?
It's off topic because we use a different extract, meant for a totally different purpose. I hope you don't have any hard feelings about that, my post was as friendly and playful as it could be ;)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Surely a supplement that can promote a bigger appetite will yield bigger gains in terms of size and mass if training and diet is in check,but do any of the ingredients directly affect accelerated muscle growth?

I've read through the write up and found that it acts as an antioxidant, increases appetite, promotes feel good factor, combats free radicals.

Is it the robuvit and atractylodes that promote muscle anabolism?

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Surely a supplement that can promote a bigger appetite will yield bigger gains in terms of size and mass if training and diet is in check,but do any of the ingredients directly affect accelerated muscle growth?

I've read through the write up and found that it acts as an antioxidant, increases appetite, promotes feel good factor, combats free radicals.

From Stack3d.com: "Olympus Labs Origin has been designed to increase appetite, myogenin synthesis, and IGF-1 signaling, accelerate recovery, improve digestion and nutrient uptake, and its main effect, enhance ribosome biogenesis".

Note that the main effect is not the appetite increase

larkham

Awards
Keen to try this with the current specials.
What's the best length to run this?
2 bottles for 8 weeks?

Also a good idea to run with testify?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Did you really read the write-up?

Robuvit stimulates ribosome biogenesis so yes it promotes muscle growth. Not going to go through them all again here, but write-up explains Ghrelin secretion and ribosome biogenesis and then explains which ingredients target those pathways...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keen to try this with the current specials.
What's the best length to run this?
2 bottles for 8 weeks?

Also a good idea to run with testify?
Post 55

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you really read the write-up?

Robuvit stimulates ribosome biogenesis so yes it promotes muscle growth. Not going to go through them all again here, but write-up explains Ghrelin secretion and ribosome biogenesis and then explains which ingredients target those pathways...
They all affect accelerated muscle growth as explained in the OP. Again, increased appetite is just an added bonus.

Reactions: GNO
Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Looks like yet another awesome product, I'm excited to run this one during pct with Testify and Triumph.

For those of us coming up a little short on the cash flow atm is it safe to assume there will also be some sort of sale when the product goes live? I.e. is not a pre-sale? Fishing trip this weekend has me counting pennies.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Any chance this stuff will be beneficial for healing like MK 677? My brother has been running Ghar1ne and swears his joint and back issues have improved.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance this stuff will be beneficial for healing like MK 677? My brother has been running Ghar1ne and swears his joint and back issues have improved.
It should help. My cracking elbow benefited from it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like yet another awesome product, I'm excited to run this one during pct with Testify and Triumph.

For those of us coming up a little short on the cash flow atm is it safe to assume there will also be some sort of sale when the product goes live? I.e. is not a pre-sale? Fishing trip this weekend has me counting pennies.
Possibly.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just ordered 2 orig1n from OL website but it's saying '' this order is being placed on hold for review, please contact us to complete the transaction ''.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys just ordered 2 orig1n from OL website but it's saying '' this order is being placed on hold for review, please contact us to complete the transaction ''.
Yeah you sketchy brah

[email protected]

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am back from London and I will add some extra info about Orig1n tomorrow.
This thread has all the info a customer need but some extra info would not hurt :)