Or1gin Feedback?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not heard anything about this since its release. Is it just me? Is it a bust? What kind of results are people getting?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I have not heard anything about this since its release. Is it just me? Is it a bust? What kind of results are people getting?
Here's one thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286671
I'm sure GNO Jebrook or NewAgeMayan can provide more more, but I'm with ya, I know it's not apples to apples but I want to know how it compares to epic?
And GNO I'm still waiting to hear more about shr3d and assass1nate! Something anything!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still relatively new but all the feedback I have seen shows promise. Will get around to grabbing a bottle in the near future myself.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's one thread Or1gin unsponsored log ! - AnabolicMinds.com
I'm sure GNO Jebrook or NewAgeMayan can provide more more, but I'm with ya, I know it's not apples to apples but I want to know how it compares to epic?
And GNO I'm still waiting to hear more about shr3d and assass1nate! Something anything!
There has been a lot of feedback on it in our Q&A thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/285040-q-or1gin.html

I personally ran it for 8 weeks in PCT and hit at least a few PRs every week. Since the end of my cycle, I went from a 355 max squat to 385 and put 15lbs on my deadlift :)

It Is funny you mention Sup3r-Shr3d & Assassinate together ... they would be a s1ck stack, good idea! I am going to ask Santa Ray:)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There was another thread in this General Section asking the same thing IIRC - quit making more, people :D

I just got my truck back from the shop, so hopefully I will be able to run down to Labcorp this week. You will have to wait 8 weeks after that, but I should have Serum GH numbers for it. That's all I care about, as I'd rather not take experimental drugs, but I'll also relay any info on hunger or unexpected increases in weight/strength (cuz we all better be increasing both with just food or we are doing something wrong (or are 20 year, genetic potential trainees :D)).