Q & A FOR OR1GIN

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I meant lay off the stims, I dont trust any detox stuff I see for what I want to do haha, its hard to get off these stims (caffeine specifically) I am addicted haha, know of anyway or supplement that can help with slowly tapering off and not going insane or sleeping all day?
Either taper off gradually or go cold turkey. Tapering off can help with caffeine withdrawal headaches, but cold turkey gets it over faster, so it's up to you which way you want to go. It sucks, but it gets better quickly. People generally say to go two weeks without stims, and that's probably a good guideline if you can't even feel BSR.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I have used Bloodshred before, too be honest it made me hungrier and also need to go to the toilet (normally 45 mins after, but a good movement not bad haha)
That is probably the Rauwloscine (Alpha-Y) in it. it does the exact same thing to me. I know it is the Rauw because I have taken a pure Rauw supp (also from OL) and it has the same effect on me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has this particular supplement been discontinued?

Thanks

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has this particular supplement been discontinued?

Thanks
Or1gin will be replaced with K1ngslayer, which will be our new natural anabolic that will be even better for improved body composition. :)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Or1gin will be replaced with K1ngslayer, which will be our new natural anabolic that will be even better for improved body composition. :)
guess I need to finish up my current stash of Or1gin then, to make room for the new supp :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Morning gents.

Is there any feedback on the ketogenic diet with Orig1n?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha...

Potentially a better question - is there any safety downsides?

Aside from appetite, that is. I enjoy a good test of my discipline. I'm in Orig1n purely for the recovery benefits, which I'd like to take advantage of, unless it was designed for a higher carbohydrate diet.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha...

Potentially a better question - is there any safety downsides?

Aside from appetite, that is. I enjoy a good test of my discipline. I'm in Orig1n purely for the recovery benefits, which I'd like to take advantage of, unless it was designed for a higher carbohydrate diet.
It's safe.

Many people actually experience lower appetite on a Keto, so the effort shouldn't be that extreme :p

bhl08090

Awards
Starting a 3 month run of Or1gin and Test1fy tomorrow. Looking forward to the next few months.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I miss Orig1n. I didn’t stock up enough:(. Hopefilully the reformulation doesn’t take too long.
Couldn't agree more. Have a few bottles left, but definitely not enough. Very much looking forward to K1ingslayer

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Came really close to buying some I found online but opted for K1ngs Blood+Assass1nate+Massacr3. Really wish u would’ve gotten to try this back before it got dc’d

bhl08090

Awards
Came really close to buying some I found online but opted for K1ngs Blood+Assass1nate+Massacr3. Really wish u would’ve gotten to try this back before it got dc’d
I am trying it tomorrow for a 3 month run. I bought some a while back.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed it. Increased appetite (though that tailed.offf for me after the first bottle). What I really liked was the improved sleep, and the recovery. Definitely had improved recovery. Strength improvements were nice as well.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Keep us updated! I suppose I’ll have to wait for K1ngSlayer

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plenty of uk sites have it still if anyone is interested

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
U should run a log
I started the KB and Assass1nate today. The massacr3 won’t be here for a few weeks I’d imagine. If enough people are interested I may throw one up �� I’m actually at a surplus so I’m not sure a ton of visible difference will happen with me being natural. I’m hoping the inclusion of Assass1nate mitigates fat and keeps the high carbs going to the desired places lol.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started the KB and Assass1nate today. The massacr3 won’t be here for a few weeks I’d imagine. If enough people are interested I may throw one up ? I’m actually at a surplus so I’m not sure a ton of visible difference will happen with me being natural. I’m hoping the inclusion of Assass1nate mitigates fat and keeps the high carbs going to the desired places lol.
It does :cool:

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That happy feel when you look in the back of your supp cupboard and find unopened bottles of Or1gin.

bhl08090

Awards
Just finished a little 2 month cut with Or1gin and Test1fy. Lost 15 lbs, retained all strength and everything looks much fuller, which could just be looking leaner and having veins showing consistently. No bloat regardless how much I ate. Was also doing intermittent fasting. Basically getting all calories in 2 meals. Dosed 1 cap before lunch then 2 caps before dinner.

Never noticed any real appetite increase, may be in part due to always being hungry while on the cut.

Great product. Definitely looking forward to King Slay3r!

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
A bit late to this pre workout, but needed to change things up, and since I am an OL fan, and they have FAR from let me down so far, Figured id amazon prime a container over "Shipped by OL, fulfilled by amazon" I got the dragons mist flavor, and I take it there's a 0% chance of getting a recalled product?

Just clarifying it up here, might as well. I'm excited, and love me them blue flavors!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bit late to this pre workout, but needed to change things up, and since I am an OL fan, and they have FAR from let me down so far, Figured id amazon prime a container over "Shipped by OL, fulfilled by amazon" I got the dragons mist flavor, and I take it there's a 0% chance of getting a recalled product?

Just clarifying it up here, might as well. I'm excited, and love me them blue flavors!
It will be the revised version...You’re gtg