Q & A FOR OR1GIN

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't need any increase in appetite lol but this does sound intriguing
To be clear OR1GIN does not just cause an appetite increase...
As the write-up explains ghrelin secretion is the link between somatic growth and energy metabolism. Furthermore, ribosome genesis is a key process that regulates resistance training induced muscle hypertrophy.

Eat - Lift - Gainz:party:

josun

Awards
  • Established
Horses for courses, very individualized. Its something the rat needs to assess itself. Not really prepared to give suggestions on research compounds, in this thread anyways.. :)
What's ur personal favorite ingredient in origin?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some more info on OR1GIN...

OR1GIN is for hardcore DemiGods!

OR1GIN does not have an impact on the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HPTA), glands in the human body that affect the production of testosterone. Therefore, it is a perfect option for those who want to boost muscle anabolism without the use of prohormones.

But make no mistake, OR1GIN is more powerful than any other natural supplement ever created. Get ready for extreme muscle anabolism! For that reason, OR1GIN is also recommended as the perfect addition to a prohormone cycle or to use as part of post-cycle therapy (PCT) to maintain your gains.

A Few Stacking Options:

Once you try OR1GIN and comprehend how superior this supplement is to any other on the market, it is time to kick it up a notch. Combining OR1GIN with other Olympus Labs muscle builders will accelerate your transformation from a mere mortal into a DemiGod.

Of course, we recommend CONQU3R UNLEASHED as a pre-workout and ENDUR3 as an intra-workout regardless of the stack you choose.

The MAXIMUM MPS Stack by Olympus Labs.
• OR1GIN
• TR1UMPH

With the ergogenic aids, energy and endurance benefits from TR1UMPH there will a pronounced improvement in athletic performance. That is perfect because you will be crushing your workouts and packing on muscle. Both OR1GIN and TR1UMPH will induce increases in skeletal muscle, protein synthesis and hypertrophy. The cumulative effect will nothing short of amazing.

There is nothing ordinary about The OR1GINal Stack by Olympus Labs.
• OR1GIN
• TEST1FY

When you take two supplements that are extremely effective anabolic formulas on their own and combine there is only one possible outcome - AMPLIFIED anabolism. Be prepared for a significant boost in natural testosterone production, GH and muscle protein synthesis (MPS). There also several health benefits from this stack including improved digestion and cortisol reduction.

If you are looking for extreme STR3NGTH gains, look no further than The Natural Anabolic ASSAULT Stack by Olympus Labs consisting of:
• OR1GIN
• TEST1FY
• STR3NGTH UNLEASHED or DERMASTRENGTH UNLEASHED
• EP1C UNLEASHED

This stack will similarly induce extreme anabolism through a significant boost in natural testosterone production, GH and muscle protein synthesis (MPS). It does not end there because you will experience strength gains that you never thought possible with natural supplements. The joint care from STR3NGTH UNLEASHED and the endurance from EP1C UNLEASHED will allow you workout more intensely and improve recovery. Only recommended for hardcore DemiGods.

Cycle Length
OR1GIN does not contain any ingredient that specifically requires it to be cycled. In fact, its effects will be likely be more pronounced over time. However, when stacking with other Olympus Labs products please keep in mind that we recommend TEST1FY AND STR3NGTH be used in 8-12 week cycles.

There is many more permutations and our resident product experts, xtyler NoAddedHmones can also assist with cycle & stacking advice...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoutout to xtyler for this one, really delivered the goods. Great guy to work with!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoutout to xtyler for this one, really delivered the goods. Great guy to work with!
tolerating this bromance as long as you keep up the stellar formulations ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In doing some reading on the ingredients in OR1GIN, I came across this neat little tid-bit. An added benefit of Robuvit appears to be mood enhancement. Should be a nice, added bonus to look forward to. :approve:

View attachment 139716
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24231834
Robuvit reminds me of Pycnogenol (both wood/bark extracts from French trees), not that that's a bad thing. They should be different though, since they're made by the same company, and I can't see them bothering with two of the same products. I also really like gentian for bulking, as it allows me to eat a ton of food without feeling full or bloated.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope theres no sides like MK667? Lethargy/Tired being the main concern.
Zero lethargy. Actually RobuVit makes me more alert and energetic.

Let's not forget the Ribosome Biogenesis component. This is far more than an appetite enhancer.
Exactly. Increased appetite is just an added bonus.
The formula as a whole enhances GH secretion, IGF-1 synthesis and causes signal amplification at the receptor level.
Then you have increased Ribosome Biogenesis, a crucial factor for Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy, required for myotube growth. A key process regulating the extent of overload-induced myofiber hypertrophy.
For the records, blunted hypertrophic response in aged skeletal muscle is associated with decreased ribosome biogenesis...It's a fundamental yet still overlooked event in Resistance Training-induced muscle hypertrophy.

Or1gin = the biochemical cascade triggering GROWTH.

Did you notice any lethargy throughout the day?
None.

<3

Robuvit also seems to help detoxify the liver helping to bring down LFTs.
Correct, great for liver health too.

I also really like gentian for bulking, as it allows me to eat a ton of food without feeling full or bloated.
It's been used for centuries to improve digestion. It really helps with nutrients uptake since it stimulates the secretion of gastric juices.

Reactions: GNO
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the records, blunted hypertrophic response in aged skeletal muscle is associated with decreased ribosome biogenesis...It's a fundamental yet still overlooked event in Resistance Training-induced muscle hypertrophy.
OR1GIN alternative title = N3WBIE GA1NS

:cool2:

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Did anyone on the development team run before and after blood work for GH and IGF-1?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds intriguing. I think this looks very promising as an overall health/well-being enhancer, especially with the robuvit which has me most interested. Also sounds like a great winter bulker due to increased appetite, sort of like Black Hole was. Definitely curious to hear feedback though and time will tell on the natural anabolic part. Shout out to my OL dudes for bringing something different to the table.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Length
OR1GIN does not contain any ingredient that specifically requires it to be cycled. In fact, its effects will be likely be more pronounced over time. However, when stacking with other Olympus Labs products please keep in mind that we recommend TR1UMPH, TEST1FY AND STR3NGTH be used in 8-12 week cycles.

There is many more permutations and our resident product experts, xtyler NoAddedHmones can also assist with cycle & stacking advice...
I thought I could run Tr1umph for longer, maybe indefinitely...
Which ingredient in Tr1umph is the cause of the need of a break?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I could run Tr1umph for longer, maybe indefinitely...
Which ingredient in Tr1umph is the cause of the need of a break?
None really... Typically used in recomp/bulk cycles which most wouldn't do indefinitely.
However, Tr1umph was designed as a 24/7 anabolic with daily ergogenic aids so you can run longer.

I edited my post, good catch thx :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A brief yet extremely important note.

A substantial increase in serum IGF-1 is certainly useful and welcome, but I'd like you all to consider Or1gin's main strength:

-Increased IGF-1 signalling at its receptors (this is why we use a very large dose of Atractlylodin). Stronger anabolic stimulus by IGF-1 even without any variation in -serum- IGF-1 level

-Enhanced Ribosome Biogenesis, a novel pathway massively involved in human skeletal muscle hypertrophy. This works in tandem with increased IGF-1 signalling at the receptor level.

Or1gin is an extremely advanced and well designed product, targeting many complex multi-step processes.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A brief yet extremely important note.

A substantial increase in serum IGF-1 is certainly useful and welcome, but I'd like you all to consider Or1gin's main strength:

-Increased IGF-1 signalling at its receptors (this is why we use a very large dose of Atractlylodin). Stronger anabolic stimulus by IGF-1 even without any variation in -serum- IGF-1 level

-Enhanced Ribosome Biogenesis, a novel pathway massively involved in human skeletal muscle hypertrophy. This works in tandem with increased IGF-1 signalling at the receptor level.

Or1gin is an extremely advanced and well designed product, targeting many complex multi-step processes.
Did anyone on the development team run before and after blood work for GH and IGF-1?
I assume not, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask the source. Any bloodwork?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, because as XTyler alluded to in his post it is not a useful measure of the pathways that Or1gin targets.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Nice write up on price plow. Looks like they are focusing mainly on the appetite increasing effects more than the ribosomal impact though.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe the point xtyler was conveying is that IGF receptor signalling is the key focus in that part of the formula, not serum IGF, so bloods would not accurately measure or represent the intended effect.

edit: GNO beat me to it.

On a personal note, as cool as the aforementioned signalling is, I'm even more excited about the Ribosome Biogenensis aspect. It's not very often we see a supplement that takes advantage of new, novel pathways to muscle building.

Last edited:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah guys, I saw his post and I understand, but I was just curious about the bloodwork anyway (I like information!). I'm already on the order list anyway....the plan is a 12 week solo run.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice write up on price plow. Looks like they are focusing mainly on the appetite increasing effects more than the ribosomal impact though.
Let's refer to the official write-up when we are discussing the science behind the product ;)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah guys, I saw his post and I understand, but I was just curious about the bloodwork anyway (I like information!). I'm already on the order list anyway....the plan is a 12 week solo run.
Gotcha. :thumbsup:

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to stack it with Ghar1ne and Follidrone 2 ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ok to stack it with Ghar1ne and Follidrone 2 ?
If you have GHarine I'd use 10mg, 20mg max. No experience with Folli 2.0, but don't see an issue.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will add some info about Orig1n when I get home from London

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies to GNO I meant that for Danes
I will explain this and you have NOTHING to worry while on Orig1n! Thats why I love the idea of Orig1n. Its a "rikkunshlto" but without those sides like hypokalemia. Just that good effect such as secreting Ghrelin

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I will explain this and you have NOTHING to worry while on Orig1n! Thats why I love the idea of Orig1n. Its a "rikkunshlto" but without those sides like hypokalemia. Just that good effect such as secreting Ghrelin
Thanks for the clarification ?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
As will the gains you make on it.
Rock solid gains!

Does hesperidin and atractylodes have anti estrogen effect? Hesperidin is included in SNS Inhibit-e and atractylodes in BLR Letrone. if so, more benifits with OR1GIN!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Supplement companies don't seem to ever bother with bloodwork. Smh
Okay, set up the methodology for the study you would like, what you want to look for, how, where, when and why and I will do it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, set up the methodology for the study you would like, what you want to look for, how, where, when and why and I will do it.
Forewarning: DemiGods are cold blooded ...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well your product claims to boost GH and IGF-1 so why not prove its effectiveness in these areas by providing bloodwork. Run pre-bloodwork then run bloods again during a 4 week run of the product. I for one believe it will give a good boost in these areas. The bloodwork is not very costly and it would actually just be a write-off for the company as part of your R&D.