Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

raekwonse

Awards
I do full doses of both following the instructions on the bottle.

Might be overkill, but works well for me.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who has stacked TD Epic with DermaStrength?
Is it too much topical to aplicate? (Like full dose 2 pump each)
Maybe easier to use oral Epic with DStrength?

I'm thinking PCT here.
How should you do it;
DStrength+ArA+Cardarine for 4 weeks and switch to Epic Unleashed when coming off Cardarine.

Or just stack em all right from the start ;)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This would be your best bet, 1 version oral with 1 version TD. As we offer both Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth/DermaStr3ngth in both formats, you could do either way.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

I'm thinking PCT here.
How should you do it;
DStrength+ArA+Cardarine for 4 weeks and switch to Epic Unleashed when coming off Cardarine.

Or just stack em all right from the start ;)
Already been said (1 TD + 1 oral),

BUT...

I will throw in that I personally like Laxo in transdermal form. So if it was me I'd go Ep1C Unleashed oral and DERMAStr3ngth for the TD. All the best man. Let us know how it goes!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Already been said (1 TD + 1 oral),

BUT...

I will throw in that I personally like Laxo in transdermal form. So if it was me I'd go Ep1C Unleashed oral and DERMAStr3ngth for the TD. All the best man. Let us know how it goes!
My thought exactly so this will be the way to go ;).

Thank you, thinking about to log the PCT.

Reactions: GNO
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone see a problem with the green tea interfering with ARA? Have read that green tea's can be anti inflammatory. Im currently stacking folli and x gels but want to switch over to epic unleashed as the reviews warrant the gamble. But don't want it to interfere with my ARA

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anyone see a problem with the green tea interfering with ARA? Have read that green tea's can be anti inflammatory. Im currently stacking folli and x gels but want to switch over to epic unleashed as the reviews warrant the gamble. But don't want it to interfere with my ARA
(-)epi is anti inflammatory as well just to give u a heads up.

It is generally thought that dosing (-)epi, or green tea for that matter with ArA won't have too much of an effect.

I personally like to optimize what I can, so I'd advise dosing 2 hours or so apart just to play it safe if u can. If not, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

btw, green tea should help with the absorption of the (-)epi in Folli (so u might wanna combine those).

Once you switch to Ep1C unleashed I wouldn't worry about absorption since the new delivery mechanism in Ep1C should enhance bioavailability by up to 6x more than standard (-)epi.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It is generally thought that dosing (-)epi, or green tea for that matter with ArA won't have too much of an effect.

I personally like to optimize what I can, so I'd advise dosing 2 hours or so apart just to play it safe if u can. If not, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

btw, green tea should help with the absorption of the (-)epi in Folli (so u might wanna combine those).

Once you switch to Ep1C unleashed I wouldn't worry about absorption since the new delivery mechanism in Ep1C should enhance bioavailability by up to 6x more than standard (-)epi.
I was going to switch to epic unleashed but only if it didn't mess up my ara run

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It may help a little bit to combine green tea with Follidrone. However, it is the phytoFUSE(TM) technology in EPIC Unleashed that is responsible for the enhanced absorption. It is not enough to just take green tea and -epi together, the delivery system is key.

If you are concerned with ArA and EP1C conflicting, I suggest the following...
Dose ARA pre-workout as usual and apply 1 pump EP1C TD post workout (after showering) or 3-4 hours after ARA dose and a 2nd pump 4-6 hours away.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It may help a little bit to combine green tea with Follidrone. However, it is the phytoFUSE(TM) technology in EPIC Unleashed that is responsible for the enhanced absorption. It is not enough to just take green tea and -epi together, the delivery system is key.

If you are concerned with ArA and EP1C conflicting, I suggest the following...
Dose ARA pre-workout as usual and apply 1 pump EP1C TD post workout (after showering) or 3-4 hours after ARA dose and a 2nd pump 4-6 hours away.
Good call GNO.

I realize it won't help much. Just figured since he already had the Folli and green tea, why not try to optimize what he can while using up the last bottle before switching to EP1C.

Too many people tout Vit C, green tea, Piperine, etc for (-)epi absorption but NONE of the aforementioned aid in the absorption of (-)epi to any great extent. Always good to remind people of this.

mechka_grizli , you are gonna love EP1C. The phytoFUSE(TM) technology aids in absorption leaps and bounds beyond the standard (-)epi products out there, making the (-)epi in our product 200 - 600% more potent than regular old (-)epi by itself.

Enjoy, and be sure to let us know how it treats you.

katch22

Awards
Is ep1c unleashed ok to take with a fat burner? If it is any recommendations? Thanks

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Is ep1c unleashed ok to take with a fat burner? If it is any recommendations? Thanks
Perfectly fine. They stack quite well actually, and ep1c can help maintain muscle mass & help with energy loss if on a cut. I'd try to find a thermogenic (non stim) + a stim for a killer combo with ep1c.

As for recommendations,

For Cheap and effective:
- Yohimbe hcl, TTA-500 and caffeine (SNS carries these in bulk at GREAT prices)

For more advanced and profound effects:
- Alphamine
- Abliderate or Eviscerate for transdermals
- I like DCP 2.0 and LeanXtreme for utilizing more fat for energy
- norcodrene
- BPS Combustion

Lots of good options out there tbh.

katch22

Awards
Thanks for the reply!! I have used alphamine before and had quite good results so will use that again :£

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply!! I have used alphamine before and had quite good results so will use that again :£
Sounds good katch22.

Keep me posted on your run and if you need any advice on EP1C or anything else feel free to reach out.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using it with shift. Loving it. mr.cooper69

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Unleashed, norco, lipomorph = recomp/fat loss central. Alphamine would work great as well (I just had more appetite suppression with norco) I ran this stack with a regular Epi product and loved it. It will only be better with unleashed.

Badfella

Badfella

Awards
Im gonne use Unleashed after my epi / tr3st cycle, is it oke to start with it @ the first day of pct? So together with nolva and sup3r pct?

Im doing nolva 20/20/10/10 and sup3r pct 4/4/3/3/2/1 and I wanne do Unleashed 4 or 8 weeks 2 caps ed besides that. And for how long can I continue Unleashed? 8 weeks max or?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Im gonne use Unleashed after my epi / tr3st cycle, is it oke to start with it @ the first day of pct? So together with nolva and sup3r pct?

Im doing nolva 20/20/10/10 and sup3r pct 4/4/3/3/2/1 and I wanne do Unleashed 4 or 8 weeks 2 caps ed besides that. And for how long can I continue Unleashed? 8 weeks max or?
EP1C Unleashed is perfectly fine to start the first day of PCT. It'll be a nice addition to help you with endurance and maintaining strength. One of my favorites for sure.

(-)epi has a TON of health benefits and can be ran indefinitely with no need to cycle off. Endurance, vascularity, fat loss and pumps only get better over time with this product.

If you need anything feel free to hit me up, and let us know how PCT goes.

Badfella

Badfella

Awards
Thnx for the fast reply!

So you can run it indefinitely? Even better!! My wallet is probably not gonne like but as long as I will no prob :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thnx for the fast reply!

So you can run it indefinitely? Even better!! My wallet is probably not gonne like but as long as I will no prob :)
Anytime man.

I try to keep an eye out for those sales and stock up when I can.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thnx for the fast reply!

If you go to our site you can subscribe to receive one bottle a month at a 35% discount using my code cam35 or you can pick up one to try and use cam30 for 30% off a single bottle

Personally I have been on it since it came out in May and I've loved it so much I haven't wanted to stop.. I plan on taking it at least through the fall

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
If you go to our site you can subscribe to receive one bottle a month at a 35% discount using my code cam35 or you can pick up one to try and use cam30 for 30% off a single bottle

Personally I have been on it since it came out in May and I've loved it so much I haven't wanted to stop.. I plan on taking it at least through the fall
We almost need a way to bookmark individual posts with as many deals come out on the forum.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We almost need a way to bookmark individual posts with as many deals come out on the forum.
That would be a great idea I think for Admin to look into.. I usually just screen shot posts on my phone that I want to be able to find again

Ranorc

Awards
I have dermastrength and td epi, im going to run phat. Can i use both trandsermals? Also, i workout late afternoon, so can i do my pumps split after morning shower and post workout?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have dermastrength and td epi, im going to run phat. Can i use both trandsermals? Also, i workout late afternoon, so can i do my pumps split after morning shower and post workout?
Yes and Yes. EP1C and DermaStr3ngth stack VERY well together.

Just don't apply both transdermals to the same place at the same time.

After your morning shower & post workout (after your post workout shower I presume) would work great for applications.

Good options are top of feet, shoulders, upper chest...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

How long after i apply until i can shower
I would leave it on as long as you can, but I'd say at least 3 hours minimum. Longer is likely always better.

Also, a few tips:

- Use latex gloves to apply (makes sure you don't waste any on your hands).
- After a shower is BEST because your pores are open (hot shower is best)
- Be sure to scrub the part of your body you wish to apply the TD to (this gets rid of any dead skin, etc for better absorbtion)
- I forgot to mention that the neck is also a good place to use TDs...side of your abdomen might suffice as well.
- Leave your shirt or clothing off of the area of application for a bit so it can dry up a tad an not rub off on the clothes (don't want to waste any)

Please let me know if you have any more questions or need any help. We're here to help you get those #gainz

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would leave it on as long as you can, but I'd say about 3 hours and you should be good to clean up. That is more than ample time.

Also, a few tips:

- Use latex gloves to apply (makes sure you don't waste any on your hands).
- After a shower is BEST because your pores are open (hot shower is best)
- Be sure to scrub the part of your body you wish to apply the TD to (this gets rid of any dead skin, etc for better absorbtion)
- I forgot to mention that the neck is also a good place to use TDs...side of your abdomen might suffice as well.
- Leave your shirt or clothing off of the area of application for a bit so it can dry up a tad an not rub off on the clothes (don't want to waste any)

Please let me know if you have any more questions or need any help. We're here to help you get those #gainz
8 hours would be optimal.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sleep naked after application of doing at night ?

Badfella

Badfella

Awards
I am kinda addicted to pwo shakes before workout, is it to much to keep drinking this and take 2 caps Unleashed besides that as pwo? Im starting pct today. Nolva, Sup3r PCT and Unleashed.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am kinda addicted to pwo shakes before workout, is it to much to keep drinking this and take 2 caps Unleashed besides that as pwo? Im starting pct today. Nolva, Sup3r PCT and Unleashed.
No issues with that.

Ranorc

Awards
Im going to run epi unleashed dermastrength. Is there some thing else worth running? Looking at cannibal ferox also as a preworkout. I take intra md and just plain creatine now.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to run epi unleashed dermastrength. Is there some thing else worth running? Looking at cannibal ferox also as a preworkout. I take intra md and just plain creatine now.
EP1C EU & Dermastr3ngth sounds nice! You do not necessarily need anything else, but no issues with using a pre-wo or intra with that stack.

You going to log it?

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I just bought 2 bottles of Epic Unleashed TD versions and I'm wondering about how I should apply it...

Everyday, I always take a hot morning shower upon waking, followed by a fasted morning run (consistent 6-7minute miles for 20-30mins depending on my day... intense so I will sweat a lot), then I will take a very short shower (literally like 30 seconds or less) to rinse off the sweat... I am planning to apply Epic after my hot morning shower upon waking, wait 30minutes then I'll go for my run. I'm just worried about the quick cold shower afterwards may hamper the TD effects of Epic... so my concern is, will it or am I fine?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Hello,

I just bought 2 bottles of Epic Unleashed TD versions and I'm wondering about how I should apply it...

Everyday, I always take a hot morning shower upon waking, followed by a fasted morning run (consistent 6-7minute miles for 20-30mins depending on my day... intense so I will sweat a lot), then I will take a very short shower (literally like 30 seconds or less) to rinse off the sweat... I am planning to apply Epic after my hot morning shower upon waking, wait 30minutes then I'll go for my run. I'm just worried about the quick cold shower afterwards may hamper the TD effects of Epic... so my concern is, will it or am I fine?
Tbh, I don't feel like 30 min is enough wait time before you go sweating like crazy.

Is there any opportunity to apply after your post run shower?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as what I've read I believe that 30 minutes is plenty of time before sweating, and also that sweating helps absorption by opening the pores..

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
As far as what I've read I believe that 30 minutes is plenty of time before sweating, and also that sweating helps absorption by opening the pores..
When running I feel like he's going to have his clothing rubbing some of that off. Then there is the cold shower/rinse (even though short) taking place 1hr after application.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks for the fast replies. I would just like to feel the effects of Epic during my fasted morning runs that's why I initially planned to rub the TD version after the morning shower instead of post shower. If it turns out there is any absorption problems then I'll buy capsules next time and dose a capsule in the morning for my run and a late afternoon/evening TD pump for my workouts or just simply experiment. This will be my first time running an epic supplement and I will start taking it when September comes around, kinda excited after reading through lots of logs and reviews.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When running I feel like he's going to have his clothing rubbing some of that off. Then there is the cold shower/rinse (even though short) taking place 1hr after application.
I'm not sure how the running would effect it, that is just what I've read as it pertains to lifting so it could be completely different. I agree about the cold shower. Maybe he could just wipe off with a clean wet towel instead and avoid the area of application? Or just apply after the second shower. The TD version won't have as much of an effect pre workout as the oral I wouldn't think, so there may be no real reason for him to apply it before his run.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how the running would effect it, that is just what I've read as it pertains to lifting so it could be completely different. I agree about the cold shower. Maybe he could just wipe off with a clean wet towel instead and avoid the area of application? Or just apply after the second shower. The TD version won't have as much of an effect pre workout as the oral I wouldn't think, so there may be no real reason for him to apply it before his run.
You are correct. The TD will keep a slow and steady blood plasma level of (-)epi vs a big spike and fairly quick drop off with the oral version. So time of application is not as relevant as is keeping it on as long as possible before washing off.

Moodman890

Awards
I have been using it for over a month, damn the pumps are sick. I follow the dosing as per instructions, 2 pre and 1 normal day. On the pre, damn. Really a solid product by Olympus labs.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have been using it for over a month, damn the pumps are sick. I follow the dosing as per instructions, 2 pre and 1 normal day. On the pre, damn. Really a solid product by Olympus labs.
Happy to hear you are enjoying it!

Moodman890

Awards
I just ordered Conquered unleashed stim free direct from Olympus labs site. I cant wait to stack it with epic unleashed, if as a standalone product the pump is that good, imagine with conquered unleashed............... Damn i cant wait :D

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Conquered unleashed stim free direct from Olympus labs site. I cant wait to stack it with epic unleashed, if as a standalone product the pump is that good, imagine with conquered unleashed............... Damn i cant wait :D
This combo is unreal man. Best workouts of my life.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support, but did you use GNO30 to save 30%?:spam:

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was prescribed the following antibiotic for the next few days due to a throat cold.

"Clarithromycin", broad-spectrum antibiotic. Each tablet contains Clarithromycin EP 250mg.

Is it ok to continue taking Epic Unleashed while on it?