Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, what does everyone think about dosing unleashed td Preworkout like it says on the bottle? Wouldn't the sweat take it off?
Sweating opens up pores which aids absorption, if applying this method do not shower after your workout, because yes that can wash off product.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, what does everyone think about dosing unleashed td Preworkout like it says on the bottle? Wouldn't the sweat take it off?
Sweating opens pores and increases absorption

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sweating opens up pores which aids absorption, if applying this method do not shower after your workout, because yes that can wash off product.
If I dose TD 30 minutes pre workout how long should I wait to shower would you say?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i would say a few hours at least. 4 hours would be the best bet for me.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Looks like i have to get caps then since i shower after workout. I still hqve tons of og ep1c what do I do with it!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like i have to get caps then since i shower after workout. I still hqve tons of og ep1c what do I do with it!!
You can dose EPIC pwo (2 caps og or 1 cap unleashed) and then apply the TD post shower or pre-bed.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

Ah thx just ordered a bunch of bottles of td and aome more vit/conq3rs!

I had six bottles og left!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Awesome sale going on right now guys!!!

nutri.jpg

oly.jpg

USE COUPON CODE "EP1C25" TO SAVE 25% OFF OF EP1C UNLEASHED BY OLYMPUS LABS, BULK DISCOUNT PRICING OPPORTUNITIES ALSO AVAILABLE!

USE COUPON CODE "TEST20" TO SAVE 20% OFF THE DEMIGOD TEST BOOSTING STACK.

SHOP NOW

*SALE GOOD TILL 6/15/15

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Just used it! Good bogo for conq3r and vitataliyy too

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
why here in the UK Ep1c Unleashed TD is the only one that still is not available?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why here in the UK Ep1c Unleashed TD is the only one that still is not available?
Answered in our other thread for those looking:

PMS and Jw will have the td within ten days, our supply has been a little slow since this is a custom ingredient but over time stock should be plentily available. Its worth the wait though :D

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
OL

Has anyone reported joint issues on EP1C unleashed?

I tried the original EP1C and had to stop after 4 weeks because my joints were killing me. Most likely related to the myostatin inhibition.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OL

I tried the original EP1C and had to stop after 4 weeks because my joints were killing me. Most likely related to the myostatin inhibition.
Personally I have not, however with Ep1c I notice a definitive increased in workload capacity and recovery. This allows for an increase in muscle mass and strength(in a relatively shorter period of time then normal). The increased workload plus the increased size and strength may put some extra strain on the joints being that they do not develop as quickly as the muscles. Also epi may have a drying out effect(at least Ive noticed one) so this may add to that.

I also take 2-3g of fish oil a day, which I think it helps(if anything it's just a good staple supplement).

Are on anything else besides Ep1c Unleashed? Something that may contribute to joint soreness?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I do not think that the bone problems, are caused by Ep1c.
you run something else with it?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
OL

(-)-epicathecins in general is a big factor in shoulder issues around the forum. When I first started using it that's when my shoulder got injured too. It's not the ingredients but like mentioned above it's the increased workload. Knw your limits and baseline lifts so you dnt get too carried away in lifting 10x more volume like I did.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do not think that the bone problems, are caused by Ep1c.
you run something else with it?
I believe he spoke of joint problems, which is far more complex then just bones. A lot of factors can contribute to achy joints being that there are so many components in any given joint (ligaments, fluid, overlaying tendons or muscles muscles, etc etc).

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I believe he spoke of joint problems, which is far more complex then just bones. A lot of factors can contribute to achy joints being that there are so many components in any given joint (ligaments, fluid, overlaying tendons or muscles muscles, etc etc).
Yes you are right! I was wrong to write, I get confused when I write because I do not speak English ..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
however, the other thing I like of (-) - epi is the one that acts like anti-inflammatory, and other health benefits.
not like Ara, that I hate

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

My first post but have been reading the forums for a few years now... So my Q is, can it be stacked with AlphaMax which Im about to start the second bottle in a few days ?

Other supps currently used are pwo MAN Gameday/Noopump, Phd Lean, creatine.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

My first post but have been reading the forums for a few years now... So my Q is, can it be stacked with AlphaMax which Im about to start the second bottle in a few days ?

Other supps currently used are pwo MAN Gameday/Noopump, Phd Lean, creatine.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah there'd be no problem. Please let us know how it goes!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some of the oral EP1C Unleashed! Super excited to try this.

Starting Layne Nortons PHAT program on sunday after a week off from lifting.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
When pre-work out should this be taken? 30 min? 45 min? 1 hour?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When pre-work out should this be taken? 30 min? 45 min? 1 hour?
I would go with 20-30min pre-wo to start and see how that treats you. Adjust if you feel you are a little slow out of the gate, but I think you will please :)

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I would go with 20-30min pre-wo to start and see how that treats you. Adjust if you feel you are a little slow out of the gate, but I think you will please :)
Thank you! I'm so freaking pumped to start it tomorrow. The reviews for this have just been unreal.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Ep1c unleashed arrived and took the first dose, 2 caps pw, as suggested. Im not sure if it's placebo but I was sweating alot more this morning during my leg workout.

We'll see how it goes :)

Helander

Awards
Just got two bottles od unleashed caps myself! The great thing about epicatechin is that unlike other anti-inflammatory substances it has zero negatives when it comes to gains. Source: examine

Reactions: GNO
clown007

clown007

Awards
For the last few days, I have been having trouble getting to sleep... seems like my mind is racing with thoughts. Not bad or anxious thoughts, just replays of songs, to do lists, TV shows etc.
The only thing I have started in the last three days in the TD Ep1c so I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems falling asleep while on this as well? If so, would some ZMA or melatonin help to alleviate the problem?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got two bottles od unleashed caps myself! The great thing about epicatechin is that unlike other anti-inflammatory substances it has zero negatives when it comes to gains. Source: my gut
Fixed you up bro...Truthiness!

Helander

Awards
Fixed you up bro...Truthiness!
Haha, thanks bro!

A quote from Bill from Examine:
"Unlike conventional high-dose single-antioxidant supplements such as vitamin C, E, etc., the antioxidant activity of flavanols such as (-)-epicatechin found in dark chocolate seem to do all that antioxidant supplements were originally promised to do, without negatively affecting endogenous ROS-signaling pathways."
Examine

Of course, the subject on balancing oxidative damage is a few oceans deep, but at least we know that we are not negatively affecting anything with epi as can be the case when people overdo something like vitamin C in hopes for greater recovery. The pills smell fresh by the way..

raekwonse

Awards
Does it take a few pumps to prime the pump for the TD?

I just started my first pump and the amount that came out didn't seem like that much. My only other TD experience was Dermacrine so maybe the pumps are just smaller. Thanks.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Once it is primed the pumps are pretty darn close to 2mL. I measured it out to see and it was pretty much spot on.
It is more liquid than Dermacrine so it spreads out quickly.

raekwonse

Awards
Awesome, thanks. Do you remember how many pumps it took to prime?

My first pump barely anything came out so I pumped once more and applied. I guess I can see if I get more later.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Yeah it took a couple pumps to get it going fully. I just spread everything out. Figured an extra mL or two isn't a big deal.
Some ppl are saying increased doses are even more effective.
Give it a few and you will see a consistent amount being dispersed.

raekwonse

Awards
Thanks. I'm really excited. Ready to ride out this PCT and hopefully continue my gains on bench from Ostar1ne.

I really want to get to 315, been a goal for a long time.

JohnnyS

Awards
Once it is primed the pumps are pretty darn close to 2mL. I measured it out to see and it was pretty much spot on.
It is more liquid than Dermacrine so it spreads out quickly.
I have been taking the td version for a few weeks now, and I have measured the amount coming from the pump EVERY time I applied and it is Def spot on at 2ml.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lay on your back and put one of your forearms across your stomach to control it from running. Squirt on stomach, rub in with forearm.

raekwonse

Awards
Thanks. I just did another pump preworkout allow with 2 Unleashed caps. Its still early, but I can already tell I have quickly recovery between sets.

Do people give you guys weird looks in the gym locker room? I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of funny looks rubbing brown liquid on my chest in front of the mirror, haha.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I missed all the July Ep1c sales. Are there anymore sales out there someone can PM me?

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys, I missed all the July Ep1c sales. Are there anymore sales out there someone can PM me?
[email protected]

Let me know qty, type, and I will send you an invoice honoring the codes, understood if people can't make a sale, and if its beyond reason we will always extend sales by 1-2 days on a case by case scenario.

Gabriel_e78

Awards
Hi All,

I've a question regarding Ep1c unleashed, I have two bottle of TD and two of oral product, I'd like to know if the can be stacked and eventually if there is a suggested stack (time, dose, ecc.)

Thanks

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi All,

I've a question regarding Ep1c unleashed, I have two bottle of TD and two of oral product, I'd like to know if the can be stacked and eventually if there is a suggested stack (time, dose, ecc.)

Thanks
Yep, best way would be dosing 1-2 caps pre-WO, 1 pump TD post-shower.