Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
EU is not a stimulant so it could be paired with either a stimmed or non-stim fat burner or both. IMO, it's not gonna be a powerhouse supplement for cutting on its own. However, results are diet dependant. EU would help preserve strength and endurance on a calorie deficit. It is a powerful antioxidant so there are numerous health benefits with that as well.
It does seem to preserve strength. I have been intentionally dropping weight since my last cycle (Typically speaking, when I am lighter, I cannot lift as much weight - all my life.). Only supps are EU, multi's , protein, fish oil, creatine and bcaa. I weigh less and lift heavier. I am a believer in Ep1c. You wanna loose weight, cut calories. Stay strong while loosing weight, supplement EU. Working for me. :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It does seem to preserve strength. I have been intentionally dropping weight since my last cycle (Typically speaking, when I am lighter, I cannot lift as much weight - all my life.). Only supps are EU, multi's , protein, fish oil, creatine and bcaa. I weigh less and lift heavier. I am a believer in Ep1c. You wanna loose weight, cut calories. Stay strong while loosing weight, supplement EU. Working for me. :)
Been saying this for a long time now. Love the stuff, especially TD

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

I know this may be a total coincidence but I've had a few instances of tendonitis over last year and a half. I've been on and off ep1c during this period, sometimes chucking in breaks of course

If I have a break off the ep1c my shoulder issues improve quite considerably

Yes I am currently on a few joint products but I've done a timeline on when my shoulder injuries/issues get better

1st injury was out of no where, wasn't even at the gym just had sore bicep/elbow tendonitis. Didn't last long. But I remember I had a bad flu for a few weeks and came off ep1c.. Went away. Didn't think anything of it

2nd was a fall from playing sports. Lasted at least 4-5 months of up and down tendonitis. Still trained. Went to Bali for over 2 weeks, stopped taking ep1c. Issues was gone.

3rd injury is currently something I'm dealing with and its lasted since April/may. Came out of no where and was in my opposite shoulder to my previous contact injury (maybe a imbalance). Been taking flexatril and now cissus on top of that. Tendonitis improved by at least 80%! I haven't trained weights in 2-3 months as I really didn't want to prolong this like I did on my previous injury

So I did a test. Last week I stopped ep1c around Tuesday/Wednesday last week (ep1c seemed to keep me lean while not training)
Shoulder is nearly cured...

I know this is a myostatin Inhibiter and that does affect tendons but was wondering whether all this is a coincidence? Taking ep1c for too long can be a bad thing? (Weakens tendons)

Something to think about!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm applying one pump TD around 20:00 which is approx 2-2.30 hrs before bed but i've also applied it a few times minutes before going to sleep with no issues.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've literally applied minutes before sleeping w/o issue.

I had to stop using ep1c td at night. Because im unable to sleep. Maybe it's all in my head

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Received my EU caps yesterday afternoon...took 2 immediately as I'd already trained in the morning, felt good! Took 2 this AM pre wo, fasted along with 1 cap Norcodrene and 1 scoop Ergonine...not so good, had a very rough workout, 3 toilet trips in an hour :(

Anyone else experienced this??

josun

Awards
  • Established
Received my EU caps yesterday afternoon...took 2 immediately as I'd already trained in the morning, felt good! Took 2 this AM pre wo, fasted along with 1 cap Norcodrene and 1 scoop Ergonine...not so good, had a very rough workout, 3 toilet trips in an hour :(

Anyone else experienced this??
With nanaberry ergonine i have. It does not sit well in my stomach during my workouts

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
With nanaberry ergonine i have. It does not sit well in my stomach during my workouts
Hmm, I was ok stacking e9 with Ostarine previously...

Could EU create a reaction with the Norcodrene adding to the stimulation in turn causing gi distress?

josun

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I was ok stacking e9 with Ostarine previously...

Could EU create a reaction with the Norcodrene adding to the stimulation in turn causing gi distress?
I don't think so. Do u have the new norcodrene?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
No it's not the newest version of Norcodrene. Almost finished it anyway, so not to worry. I'll just have to be wary if I get another fatburner to stack

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it's not the newest version of Norcodrene. Almost finished it anyway, so not to worry. I'll just have to be wary if I get another fatburner to stack
First I have heard of any interaction with a fat burner and EU, I do not think it is the problem. Try removing one and see just to be sure and keep monitoring it ...

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
First I have heard of any interaction with a fat burner and EU, I do not think it is the problem. Try removing one and see just to be sure and keep monitoring it ...
I'll drop the Ergonine from my pre workout and see if that had anything to do with it

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I know this may be a total coincidence but I've had a few instances of tendonitis over last year and a half. I've been on and off ep1c during this period, sometimes chucking in breaks of course

If I have a break off the ep1c my shoulder issues improve quite considerably

Yes I am currently on a few joint products but I've done a timeline on when my shoulder injuries/issues get better

1st injury was out of no where, wasn't even at the gym just had sore bicep/elbow tendonitis. Didn't last long. But I remember I had a bad flu for a few weeks and came off ep1c.. Went away. Didn't think anything of it

2nd was a fall from playing sports. Lasted at least 4-5 months of up and down tendonitis. Still trained. Went to Bali for over 2 weeks, stopped taking ep1c. Issues was gone.

3rd injury is currently something I'm dealing with and its lasted since April/may. Came out of no where and was in my opposite shoulder to my previous contact injury (maybe a imbalance). Been taking flexatril and now cissus on top of that. Tendonitis improved by at least 80%! I haven't trained weights in 2-3 months as I really didn't want to prolong this like I did on my previous injury

So I did a test. Last week I stopped ep1c around Tuesday/Wednesday last week (ep1c seemed to keep me lean while not training)
Shoulder is nearly cured...

I know this is a myostatin Inhibiter and that does affect tendons but was wondering whether all this is a coincidence? Taking ep1c for too long can be a bad thing? (Weakens tendons)

Something to think about!
No one has experienced this?

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Is there a significant difference between the TD and the caps? Ordered the caps to go along with X Gels and Triumph.

Thoughts?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a significant difference between the TD and the caps? Ordered the caps to go along with X Gels and Triumph.

Thoughts?
Biggest difference is in terms of acuteness. EU caps introduce a larger dose into the system faster which is advantageous for a preworkout performance boost and convenience. I can reliably lift longer and recover faster when using the caps PWO. I give slight edge to the TD for overall improvement on health due to the prolonged life of the actives in the system but it's not nearly as convenient. Ultimately it's a trade off but both are great. Go with both or whichever suits yours needs and is more convenient.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FWIW, I prefer TD for effects, caps only for convenience.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I prefer TD for effects, caps only for convenience.
Same. They both work, but in the case of EP1C and Str3ngth...gotta give extra points to the TD for body recomp effects for sure.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
How long is Ep1c supposed to be taken? I'm finishing up my first 4 weeks.

Also wondering if I should switch to Origin when it releases this week. For the record I like Ep1c

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also wondering if I should switch to Origin when it releases this week. For the record I like Ep1c
Epic is non-hormonal so it can be taken as long as desired. I like 8-12 week cycles then take a break.
You can definitely switch to Orig1n or stack it with EU. Whichever you prefer.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm a year in with Ep1c, only had a random couple of weeks off due to unforeseen circumstances

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a year in with Ep1c, only had a random couple of weeks off due to unforeseen circumstances
Love me some Ep1c only ever stop when im testing other stuff. TD EU is one of the GOAT natty supps for me.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn dudes. would love to run it year long. but dat price tag.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I don't see epic in dat sale :(
...was hoping to stock up on all my essentials...endur3....tr1umph....test1fy...guess I'll just have to give origin a go ;)

Edit - reread insider details! ENTIRE line is 50%!?!?!?!? PARTY!!!!
Yessir, more money for Paulas amirite :kiss: