Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
About how long does it take to notice the effects of the TD version? I did my first application about 30 minutes pre workout and I got more reps than the last work out that was the same but in a shorter Amount of time. I'm not sure if it's just placebo or what.

Also, I pumped it into my hand and applied to my chest and shoulders. I didn't wash my hands before getting to the gym and when I was done my hands were almost completely black. Has anyone else noticed something similar to this after using their hands to apply?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Also, I pumped it into my hand and applied to my chest and shoulders. I didn't wash my hands before getting to the gym and when I was done my hands were almost completely black. Has anyone else noticed something similar to this after using their hands to apply?
TD's don't absorb very well through the skin on the hands (palm) because the skin is naturally thicker here. More than likely the TD left a bit of a stickiness on your hands from the carrier/oils and then the dirt from the machines/bars stuck to that. My hands sometimes get blackened/dirty from the bar/weights when I am changing weights in between sets.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
TD's don't absorb very well through the skin on the hands (palm) because the skin is naturally thicker here. More than likely the TD left a bit of a stickiness on your hands from the carrier/oils and then the dirt from the machines/bars stuck to that. My hands sometimes get blackened/dirty from the bar/weights when I am changing weights in between sets.
I figured it was something like that, thank you.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figured it was something like that, thank you.
You definitely do not want to use your hands as toren said. Use your wrist or a glove.

969c1

Awards
Rascal14, funny you mentioned that. I apply the TD on my mid section before work and in the evening after my shower, I apply it to my shoulders. I always wash my hands directly after applying it in the morning. I work in the metal fabrication business and I tell you, by mid morning, my hands are stained black! Using the pump, the only choice I seem to have is to apply one full pump into he palm of my hands and rub the liquid onto my stomach area. My hands are really stained by days end, not matter how much I wash them. I am thinking as previously stated, getting gloves.
On another note, Epic Unleashed has been awesome!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rascal14, funny you mentioned that. I apply the TD on my mid section before work and in the evening after my shower, I apply it to my shoulders. I always wash my hands directly after applying it in the morning. I work in the metal fabrication business and I tell you, by mid morning, my hands are stained black! Using the pump, the only choice I seem to have is to apply one full pump into he palm of my hands and rub the liquid onto my stomach area. My hands are really stained by days end, not matter how much I wash them. I am thinking as previously stated, getting gloves.
On another note, Epic Unleashed has been awesome!
Yeah I'm gonna have to use a glove. It's a little runny, I don't think I would stay on my wrist very well if I pumped it on there. I guess I could pump it straight onto my chest though and rub it in with my wrist.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm gonna have to use a glove. It's a little runny, I don't think I would stay on my wrist very well if I pumped it on there. I guess I could pump it straight onto my chest though and rub it in with my wrist.
That's what I do, I think it's the most simple thing to do, pump it on to top part of chest let it run and then rub it in with wrist

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what I do, I think it's the most simple thing to do, pump it on to top part of chest let it run and then rub it in with wrist
Yeah that definitely sounds like the best plan. I appreciate the help, I'm excited to get further into this run.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One last thing, on off days should I still do one pump AM and one pump PM or just one in the AM?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One last thing, on off days should I still do one pump AM and one pump PM or just one in the AM?
Your call. Not going to hurt if you only did 1 pump on off days to extend your bottle a little. Unless you only workout twice a week, then dose more!! LOL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your call. Not going to hurt if you only did 1 pump on off days to extend your bottle a little. Unless you only workout twice a week, then dose more!! LOL
Lol I'm surprised I'm not to that point yet, this low carb thing is killing me. Either it was strong placebo or the TD version works just as fast as the oral, because I had only 400 calories and less than 10 carbs before my workout today and I did way better than last weeks.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kinda hate the smell of the TD :(
sorry to hear that bro, if you continue to use it you will be compensated with gainz! Hope that helps ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The TD kind of smells like Pinesol to me..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kinda hate the smell of the TD :(
It may be the Emu Oil. Read up on it, MR kleen 73 is the one who found the research on it, and I think after you read up on it you will quite like its inclusion

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Eh, it's ok, I'll deal. I only use it 3x per week anyway. Caps the rest of the time.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Is the transdermal supposed to be really runny/thin?

Also, I'm pretty sure its EP1C that's making getting to my target HR during LISS much harder. Improved endurance problems.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the transdermal supposed to be really runny/thin?

Also, I'm pretty sure its EP1C that's making getting to my target HR during LISS much harder. Improved endurance problems.
I'm pretty sure that's the consensus with most all our TDs. I can only compare to that and DermaStr3ngth so I'm guessing this is your 1st transdermal usage? Most others will claim to be more of a cream or lotion but I wouldn't call it runny. Thin I would say as it dries within no time

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that's the consensus with most all our TDs. I can only compare to that and DermaStr3ngth so I'm guessing this is your 1st transdermal usage? Most others will claim to be more of a cream or lotion but I wouldn't call it runny. Thin I would say as it dries within no time
Other TDs I've used have consistencies similar to Purell

JFarmer1

Awards
Im on my last week of PCT and i realy want to pop the top on my Unleashed!!! Can I go ahead and start using it today on top of my PCT?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on my last week of PCT and i realy want to pop the top on my Unleashed!!! Can I go ahead and start using it today on top of my PCT?
several people have used og EPIC with great results during pct and now have upgraded to unleashed... you're good to go bro.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On my second day and my appetite seems up. Is this just me or could the Ep1c TD be causing this?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my second day and my appetite seems up. Is this just me or could the Ep1c TD be causing this?
Sounds like anabolism

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my appetite is up as well since the start and all day muscle fullness sort of feeling is present, kind of like an all day mini pump sort of feeling

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might have to go on prednisone for the next 5 days. Should I discontinue use until afterwards? I was running a Olstra/Eliminate cycle and 3 weeks in I developed a rash/hives on my forearms. Did a Google search and it seems others have had this problem. Not sure what happened but I've ran this same cycle 4-5 times for up to 16 weeks and never had one side effect.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might have to go on prednisone for the next 5 days. Should I discontinue use until afterwards? I was running a Olstra/Eliminate cycle and 3 weeks in I developed a rash/hives on my forearms. Did a Google search and it seems others have had this problem. Not sure what happened but I've ran this same cycle 4-5 times for up to 16 weeks and never had one side effect.
I ended up not needing the pred so I'm going to continue the E1 TD.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used the OG Epic and I can already tell the TD is much better. OG epic didn't do much for me but after a couple of workouts I can tell the endurance is legit. Did chest and biceps last night then went on a 3 1/2 mil run and ended up with my best time of 24 min. A little over 7 min a mile.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed this as well. The TD is watery. Most others I've used are slightly thicker. Unusual color. Brown.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
How drastic do results differ from using just caps or just TD? Do you need to use both for sick results? I was thinking of just trying the TD. Really have no idea what to expect

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How drastic do results differ from using just caps or just TD? Do you need to use both for sick results? I was thinking of just trying the TD. Really have no idea what to expect
Plenty of people using just one of them and getting great results. 2 alpha testers used oral and had great results and one alpha tester only used the TD and made significant changes as well which could be seen in pictures.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Plenty of people using just one of them and getting great results. 2 alpha testers used oral and had great results and one alpha tester only used the TD and made significant changes as well which could be seen in pictures.
Where can I find the the pictures?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW insider dropping tomorrow!!

Get signed up at Olympus-Labs.com so you don't miss it. Another great release from OL to Boost your performance.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where can I find the the pictures?
Look in the company promo thread titled Olympus Labs EP1C UNLEASHED! Next Generation Epicatechin.

There are some photos posted on the first page, as well as later on in the thread.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I got a rash when applying to my upper chest. Had to switch sites, now using inner thigh. Seems to be better tolerated, but it's been days now and the upper chest rash is still hanging on.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q & A for Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

I got a rash when applying to my upper chest. Had to switch sites, now using inner thigh. Seems to be better tolerated, but it's been days now and the upper chest rash is still hanging on.
It wasn't from the TD Ep1c. It was hormonal from ostra or the AI. Got it before I started Ep1c.

Helander

Awards
Is there a worldwide shortage of Ep1c Unleashed? Powermyself had it listed three weeks ago, but it has now been withdrawed from the site :(

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a worldwide shortage of Ep1c Unleashed? Powermyself had it listed three weeks ago, but it has now been withdrawed from the site :(
They are most likely waiting on stock, it should be with them within a week or so.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Very hard to keep a great product in stock :)

Helander

Awards
Very hard to keep a great product in stock :)
Was hoping to get some for my PCT in a couple of weeks :yumyum: This is the first epicateching product I'm actually really wanting to get my paws on.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was hoping to get some for my PCT in a couple of weeks :yumyum: This is the first epicateching product I'm actually really wanting to get my paws on.
Better act quick! Stuffs golden!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can also pick up direct from our website if you want to grab some now. You can use any of the codes in any of the OL rep signatures for 30% off the list price (see my signature below for code and website).

JohnnyS

Awards
Hey guys, what does everyone think about dosing unleashed td Preworkout like it says on the bottle? Wouldn't the sweat take it off?