Probiotic Testers Wanted

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Alright....you have enough Poseidon threads...threadhog.
I certainly don't mean to "high jack" your thread Dsade. My apologies. "GUT HEALTH" and it's many benefits should be the highlight...

GUT HEALTH:
-Reduces/eliminates protein related GI distress/gas
-Bolsters intestinal membrane, increasing the effectiveness of digestion
-detaches/destroys pathogens
-bolsters immune function
-prevents bowel irritation/helps IBS
-reduces Nitrogen excretion/increases protein absorption
:)

Workin

Vegking

Awards
I'm sorry, when can we preorder the Poseidon/Gut Health combo? I saw Poseidon on the website, but not Gut Health yet.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
haha I asked the same thing, on one of the other Poseiden pre-sale threads.

Dsade said either tonight or tomorrow it will be up.

I know man, I'm as eager as you are to reserve my order of it too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Vital Health Stack should be up tomorrow. Gut Health and Poseidon for around $42.

Vegking

Awards
thanks for the reply. Amazing things going on with Nutraplanet and all the companies involed.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
The Vital Health Stack should be up tomorrow. Gut Health and Poseidon for around $42.
I can't wait to hear everyone's feed back on the "V.H.S" combo...this really should be an amazing combo folks :jaw:

Workin

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I never thought about that somewhatgifted...I suppose we could ;-) Do you speak French?

Workin
not really but you could expand your horizons north with a bilingual label. Ive been asking local supp stores about it and in canada you need to have both languages for it to be legal.
Just an idea.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
not really but you could expand your horizons north with a bilingual label. Ive been asking local supp stores about it and in canada you need to have both languages for it to be legal.
Just an idea.
Interesting :think: Send me an email when you get a chance:
[email protected]

I'll look into that and get back with you.

Thanks Somewhatgifted ;-)

Workin

Vegking

Awards
I still can't find the VHS presale on the website. I want to put in an order. Could someone provide a link maybe?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was hoping it would be up today too because I'm gonna be really busy tomorrow. :sad:

Dsade probably got busy with all the pre-sale orders of Poseiden. So hopefully tomorrow.

I really want to place my order too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what happened, honestly. I left everything the webguy needed...and nothing.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was hoping it would be up today too because I'm gonna be really busy tomorrow. :sad:

Dsade probably got busy with all the pre-sale orders of Poseiden. So hopefully tomorrow.

I really want to place my order too.
Hey guys,

I contacted dsade and am waiting to hear back for details...keep you posted if he doen't first ;-)

Workin

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what happened, honestly. I left everything the webguy needed...and nothing.
Webguys...sheesh...:type:

Do we need to hold their hand through everything? sigh...

Don't worry, you haven't lost a customer. Yet. ;)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing it won't get up there tonight then huh?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think so...but it should be up tomorrow. My apologies.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Webguys...sheesh...:type:

Do we need to hold their hand through everything? sigh...

Don't worry, you haven't lost a customer. Yet. ;)
Always something...lol...I think this stack will be worth the wait folks. Thanks for all your interest and patience ;-)

Workin

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna wait to place my order til this comes up on the site. I think I know why there is a delay tho...

Dsade is trying to make me wait until Waxy Maize Starch is also posted so that I have to add that to my order too!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muahahaha...and my diabolical plan unfolds....

JJC

Awards
  • Established
ugggggggh all i wanna do is place my order already! haha i feel like i'm begging to throw my money at you guys.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This products sounds really interesting, especially if most people finds it cuts gas. I eat a ton of spinach salads and I love my onions, beans and mushrooms on top... need I say more lol.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay everyone...we have been working in 4th gear today. We will have the VHS stack up on the site and available for purchase at some point this afternoon. Thanks for everyone's patience! :cheers:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay everyone...we have been working in 4th gear today. We will have the VHS stack up on the site and available for purchase at some point this afternoon. Thanks for everyone's patience! :cheers:
There you have it ;-)

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And without further delay, RPN Presents: GÜT Health

Gut Health (180 caps) By RPN

Option to purchase the Vital Health Stack is at the bottom.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade: How many servings come in the bottle?
35 caps per bottle.

I am recommending 2 caps per day for the first 5 days, then 1 cap per day after that.

TimoteoS

Awards
35 caps per bottle.

I am recommending 2 caps per day for the first 5 days, then 1 cap per day after that.
Site says 180 caps?

If I place an order tonight, will my order ship when poseidon becomes available or will the order ship seperetly?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Site says 180 caps?

If I place an order tonight, will my order ship when poseidon becomes available or will the order ship seperetly?
I believe Nutra Planet stated that all orders containing Poseidon would ship when Poseidon was actually in stock. The good news is....We shipped Poseidon out early this morning to Nutra Planet so they should have it in stock by Wednesday. Your order should only be delayed 1 day if at all. :thumbsup:

Workin

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Whats actually in it? Looks interesting...

Lactase?
Acidophilus?
some other digestive enzymes?

Didnnt say on the writeup at the page. Sorry if I missed it in the thread.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 180 cap note is a typo.

Gut Health contains a strain called Lactobacillus casei KE-99. It is more potent/heartier that acidophillus. It is shelf stable, and suspended in Olive Oil.

I'll post the link to the longer description here in a bit.

JJC

Awards
  • Established

And without further delay, RPN Presents: GÜT Health

Gut Health (180 caps) By RPN

Option to purchase the Vital Health Stack is at the bottom.

THANKS FOR WORKING SO HARD, GUYS!

So one bottle will last 30 days eh? I was hoping it would last longer, but it seems like it will be pretty potent. Hopefully I won't stink anymore/have to hold back any gas anymore.

Quick question, if you don't take two pills per day for the first five days will the bacteria have a difficult time colonizing? Is that why 2 per day is recommended initially? Also, does it matter at what time of the day to take it? Or should it just be consistent on a day to day basis?

I look forward to the write up and I will be placing a big order tonight! Thanks again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So one bottle will last 30 days eh? I was hoping it would last longer, but it seems like it will be pretty potent. Hopefully I won't stink anymore/have to hold back any gas anymore.

Quick question, if you don't take two pills per day for the first five days will the bacteria have a difficult time colonizing? Is that why 2 per day is recommended initially? Also, does it matter at what time of the day to take it? Or should it just be consistent on a day to day basis?

I look forward to the write up and I will be placing a big order tonight! Thanks again.
While not immediately quantifiable, the digestive benefits and increased nutrient usage should help to offset cost. Combined with the overall feeling of well-being (everything running optimally) and lack of...gas, not to mention decreased pathogenic bacteria in your intestines (which should decrease sick time) this product should more than pay for itself.

Any time of day is fine to take it...and the initial increase in dosage is just a recommendation to assist the bacteria in gaining a good solid foothold...if they had feet.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Ok, makes sense. Thanks.

Gotta make sure those bacteria get that nice flagella- or pili-hold. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta make sure those bacteria get that nice flagella- or pili-hold. ;)
Haha...I was trying to come up with a better joke. Nicely played.:icon_lol:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
dsade: is this the Exact same as Lactobacillus casei Immunitas which Dannon markets for their "immunity" yogurt drinks? Or did they alter it slightly so they could patent and put their spin/marketing on it? They claim that 70% of overall immunity is based on the health of the digestive system.

I'm a big fan of the Dannon drinks. I have always liked probiotics.
I take L. Acidophilus periodically throughout the year. L. casei is much better though.

drunk

Awards
I placed an order for some Gut health. So when is it going to be in and ready to ship?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a shipping delay, it is shipping from NP tomorrow.

phrost

Awards
The 180 cap note is a typo.

Gut Health contains a strain called Lactobacillus casei KE-99. It is more potent/heartier that acidophillus. It is shelf stable, and suspended in Olive Oil.

I'll post the link to the longer description here in a bit.
Bump

fitnecise

Awards
dsade: is this the Exact same as Lactobacillus casei Immunitas which Dannon markets for their "immunity" yogurt drinks? Or did they alter it slightly so they could patent and put their spin/marketing on it? They claim that 70% of overall immunity is based on the health of the digestive system.

I'm a big fan of the Dannon drinks. I have always liked probiotics.
I take L. Acidophilus periodically throughout the year. L. casei is much better though.
No, their strain is DN-114 001. Ours KE-99. Their 70% estimate is probably close- when researching I didn't see any specific numbers but the gut IS the primary immune organ, and you will get an idea of how important it is in the write-up.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
When is gut health going to be available again? If somebody answered this already, please direct me towards that post.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The initial demand was VASTLY underestimated by me. NP should have more product tomorrow or Wednesday.

That'll learn me.

Also, watch for a Probiotic article written by RPN to appear in this weeks Mind and Muscle magazine.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
The initial demand was VASTLY underestimated by me. NP should have more product tomorrow or Wednesday.

That'll learn me.

Also, watch for a Probiotic article written by RPN to appear in this weeks Mind and Muscle magazine.
Congrats on the success of Gut Health dsade! Great job my friend!

Workin

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday. Took 2nd dose today. I have all ready noticed a substantial decrease in gas. I think you have a very solid product here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine yesterday. Took 2nd dose today. I have all ready noticed a substantial decrease in gas. I think you have a very solid product here.
Thank you, I was very impressed at how dramatic the results were as well. I am definitely interested in hearing feedback regarding gym gains as well.

Given the studies (the article at M&M will say more) showing more effective digestion and utilization of nutrients, gains should be more pronounced.

tattoopierced1

After taking this for a few weeks, I can finally see a difference. For me, it took a bit to notice, I had my on and off days, but now things are pretty consistent and i'm not peeling paint off the walls like before....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Would taking FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) feed these little critters and help keep 'em happy? I know other types of intestinal bacteria like FOS.