Probiotic Testers Wanted

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
TP1 and Theseus, email me your addresses at [email protected]

I have a problem with my intestinal track that originated over 40 years ago when I was a child. My doctor told me it's the reason my tongue is deformed. He practices Ayervedic medicine and showed me the symptoms on an Ayervedic chart. I was told to take probiotics, and that my deformity would disappear. I tried for a while, but had no luck. I would be glad to test your product and report any changes.

lInX22

Awards
Gas is not a normal thing. I am pushing this hard, but realistically we are looking at a January 15th retail release.
Will the bulk cordyceps also be in store, by then?

If so, I'll put my next order on hold for one more week.

Btw, a PRO-biotic works even more effective when combined with a PRE-biotic like Lactobacillus Sporogenes.

I take a PRE-biotic first thing in the morning, 20 minutes before breakfast, and prior before going to bed I take a PRO-biotic.

To feed the gritters in the gut I take 2 tabs of Larch Arabinogalactan (sometimes also known as Larix) during the day.

Had a long history of bowel problems myself, which started after a broad-spectrum anti-biotics treatment.
Anti-biotics like that just kill everything, even the good bacteria and once they are gone it's nearly impossible to replace them with food alone. Even if you know which foods to choose (yoghurt and fermented veggie's etc.).

Btw, don't get fooled into thinking that a product is better if it has ten (or more) different strains in it, for that's NOT true! These organisms are very compatative in the gut, so instead of colonizing and killing off pathogens like candida, they end up killing each other leaving you with no benefit whatsoever!

[EDIT] Hmmm, it looks like you are not gonna carry this product after all, am I right?

lionel

Awards
dsade, 1 question

How does this match up the the NOW probiotic powder that nutra carries? Or even primal defense? Does it own these 2 products?

I would love to try it also as i've been a huge fan of keeping the digestive tract healthy with lotsa good bacteria and have tried various probiotic supplements from refrigerated to non-refrigerated.. the best and most econimical one ive tried thus far is one that has to be refrigerated and is enteric coated.. Logging isn't a problem

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 bottles going out today...looking to be around a January 20th release.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
dsade you need to get this up on sale... i was actually going to pull up this thread and bug you about it today. def need something like this in my diet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade you need to get this up on sale... i was actually going to pull up this thread and bug you about it today. def need something like this in my diet.
Waiting for labels right now...everything else is ready to go.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Waiting for labels right now...everything else is ready to go.

I plan to purchase this product. It will be interesting to see if it reverses my intestinal condition. I will give it six months and keep a log once or twice per month.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan to purchase this product. It will be interesting to see if it reverses my intestinal condition. I will give it six months and keep a log once or twice per month.
I'll donate a couple of bottles once it comes in.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds ausome, my gas actually is what ended my last relationship because she couldn't handle the smell anymore and I could not just give up my protein, so I gave her up! dsade you are the man when it comes to new products! Wish I had seen this thread sooner, gotta get some of this when it is available!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
hello Dsade. As i mentioned earlier in this thread, I would be interested in being a tester and will keep log of the effects and progress. Have all the testers been picked yet? if so ill grab a bottle at launch and start my log then. be safe

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Let me know when I can get started. Thanks!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I get bloated too often. Gas:fart: , check. I can share more about my movements if you like :toilet: :D. I'm in if you need some feedback. I take 3-4 shakes when I'm busy, which is often.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll test it. I get gas from eating every two too three hours. Recently im doing L-luecine and that gives me the worst gas ever. If you want to know what i look like you can see my space webpage or can you veiw my video, recorded on 1-06-07, on my thread, My quest for a sixpack. the last post in the pics section.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Any word when this will become available to the public? Will this possibly help with stomach bloat/indigestion/heart burn? I current take prescription omniprazole(sp), but would love to not have to take a prescription.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Labels should be done tomorrow. Production will take a few days. We should have product to retailers by next week.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds ausome, my gas actually is what ended my last relationship because she couldn't handle the smell anymore and I could not just give up my protein, so I gave her up! dsade you are the man when it comes to new products! Wish I had seen this thread sooner, gotta get some of this when it is available!
lmaooooooooo

tattoopierced1

dsade: thanks again, and I received the bottle today in the mail...before I start it, I was wondering if I should run it per the bottles instruction or another way?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade: thanks again, and I received the bottle today in the mail...before I start it, I was wondering if I should run it per the bottles instruction or another way?
The instructions on the bottle are pretty dead on. You can increase dosage slightly for the first few days, to allow the organisms to get a foothold.

USP...I will send you one of the first few bottles of the finished product, due some time next week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I say foothold? I meant to say GÜT hold.

BTW, the final product is called GÜT HEALTH, which is a play on the german word for "Good" and its similarity to the English word Gut. It means "Good Gut Health" or "Healthy Gut."

Aha...clever.

The instructions on the bottle are pretty dead on. You can increase dosage slightly for the first few days, to allow the organisms to get a foothold.

USP...I will send you one of the first few bottles of the finished product, due some time next week.

Yea my organisms need it and with all the excitement of the DCP/AP sale that rumored. THey been acting up!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree....the stress of trying to keep up with this is going to be trying on the immune system.

Let's hope I don't run into the same FDA delays this time.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Dsade-
I was about to place my order at NP for some things, including Super Enzymes from NOW. But I definitely will wait til this comes out!

Please keep us posted as to when you decide to stock this! I will place my order that very day! Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The labels should be done tomorrow, which means production will start Monday. I would estimate NP will have it in stock by Friday.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
As in Friday, January 26th?

(if so, is there way to place an order for it with some other items, then have the items that are ready to send now be sent and the enzymes sent later? or am I just pushing my luck?)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As in Friday, January 26th?

(if so, is there way to place an order for it with some other items, then have the items that are ready to send now be sent and the enzymes sent later? or am I just pushing my luck?)
Should be, yes.

Unfortunately, since shipping would have to be separate, there would not be a way to separate the order. Sorry.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Should be, yes.

Unfortunately, since shipping would have to be separate, there would not be a way to separate the order. Sorry.

Alright, that's what I figured. I will just be eagerly waiting until next Friday to throw more money at you guys! Thanks for the update.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
This really isn't of anyone's concern, and it's not like I really know any one around here too well, but I think I'm really in need of this. Soooo glad it's coming out soon.

I had taken a break from creatine for a few weeks and now I'm two weeks back into it. Creatine gives me really horrendous gas and I'm in it at full force by now. Smells alot like gasoline... :gas:

This really could not come any sooner...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is strange. It seems you guys have problems digesting a lot of protein. I have had IBS for years and years. Once I started on a carb-cycling diet sevral years ago most of my symptoms have gone away. On my carb-up days, thats when the symptoms come back.....I was on dycyclomine for a few years when I was first diagnosed...After a while though they had to keep raising the dosages, so I just stopped taking it and dealt with it. I had to because your body just gets used to a certain dosage and they can only raise it so high until its toxic....Since I have been on a low-carb diet it has helped tremendously...

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
This is strange. It seems you guys have problems digesting a lot of protein. I have had IBS for years and years. Once I started on a carb-cycling diet sevral years ago most of my symptoms have gone away. On my carb-up days, thats when the symptoms come back.....I was on dycyclomine for a few years when I was first diagnosed...After a while though they had to keep raising the dosages, so I just stopped taking it and dealt with it. I had to because your body just gets used to a certain dosage and they can only raise it so high until its toxic....Since I have been on a low-carb diet it has helped tremendously...
I know what you mean bro. For years I was in the same boat. I also took bentyl/dicyclomine like you and eventually I just stopped it and dealt with it. Now It's almost under control with a lower carb diet, and I only pull out the diclomine when under extreme stress. You know the funny thing is, my MD told me a high protein diet will make it worse. He and his colleagues are befuddled how ive goten better using mostly herbs andd probiotics lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what you mean bro. For years I was in the same boat. I also took bentyl/dicyclomine like you and eventually I just stopped it and dealt with it. Now It's almost under control with a lower carb diet, and I only pull out the diclomine when under extreme stress. You know the funny thing is, my MD told me a high protein diet will make it worse. He and his colleagues are befuddled how ive goten better using mostly herbs andd probiotics lol.

Yep I only recenty tried probiotics, acidilphous, I know I spelled that wrong. Anyway I tried it on a carb up which is when I usually have symptoms, and I felt better all day long!...The thing is I do like my carbs, but I feel much better with a lower carb diet. I haven't been using anything during carb ups lately though...I just make sure I'm near a bathroom. Because on carb up days the toilet is your closest friend!....When I was eating a "well balanced" diet the carbs I believe were what was making me literally run to the bathroom....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea my organisms need it and with all the excitement of the DCP/AP sale that rumored. THey been acting up!
Oh hell yeah... after the announcement... my organisms just packed up and left.. they couldnt handle the excitement!!!

Admas

theseus

theseus

Awards
Ive been taking it for about a week now.
I dont notice any difference in terms of gas/bloating/bathrooom habits as of yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been taking it for about a week now.
I dont notice any difference in terms of gas/bloating/bathrooom habits as of yet.
You should start to notice the effects any time.

tattoopierced1

almost a week here, and i have noticed a definite decrease in gas. I have noticed that I need to take it around the time when the gas would get bad, or it doesnt really work for me. I've tried playing with the times, and found that usually after 3pm the gas gets bad, if I take 2 pills around 2pm it isnt really much of an issue. A few slip by, but not like they used to.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Still looking at a release on Friday for this? I'm looking to include this in an order that needs to take place before the end of that sale that's going on until Jan 31.

My gas is getting particularly noxious lately...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are going to have the Posiedon/GUT Health combo up before then....I can presale the GUT Health on its own, if interested.

NP should have bottles in hand by Wednesday or Thursday.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
We are going to have the Posiedon/GUT Health combo up before then....I can presale the GUT Health on its own, if interested.

NP should have bottles in hand by Wednesday or Thursday.
Honestly, I don't know anything about Poseiden right now. All I've seen is one guy raving about it. WorkinIt or something like that was his name. I'm about to leave work right now, will hit the gym for a quick core workout, then come home and do some research about it. If I like it and it comes out with GUT Health before the sale is up(1/31/07) then I'll just get the combo. Otherwise, I will let you know.

Thanks alot. It's people like you that make great business run well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the compliments...I have seen various aspects of this industry that just made me feel like taking a shower.

I do business to the same standards that live my life. It feels good to know others appreciate it as well.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'll bite. I might as well give Poseiden a try(or at least I will get it for now, and try it later on when I'm ready). Looks pretty interesting and sounds like it's gonna be a hot pre-sale. Thanks dude.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I don't know anything about Poseiden right now. All I've seen is one guy raving about it. WorkinIt or something like that was his name. I'm about to leave work right now, will hit the gym for a quick core workout, then come home and do some research about it. If I like it and it comes out with GUT Health before the sale is up(1/31/07) then I'll just get the combo. Otherwise, I will let you know.

Thanks alot. It's people like you that make great business run well.
Well JJC! Thanks for your interest in Poseidon. I hope these links help answer some of your questions. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask here or send us an email directly, [email protected] .

Workin

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/58145-poseidon-info.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58353-force-green-regenerates.html?highlight=poseidon
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57032-macedaddy-does-dallas.html?highlight=poseidon
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/57938-any-chance-stocking.html?highlight=poseidon
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/56180-havoc-cissus-excell.html?highlight=poseidon
Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info links. I checked out your initial Poseiden information post that you started awhile ago...the one where Crowler was adamant about him never being so satisfied with any other product. I'm not sure if I know how each of the ingredients work, but it sounds like it has been working well for the people who have been taking it.

I'm at work right now, but if I have a chance I hope to check out your company's website(the browsers I use at home wouldn't let me click on anything...and I was too lazy to download the latest IE). Either way, I look forward not only to picking up NP's new probiotic but also Poseiden.

Quick question: I know you guys were joking in another thread about feeling like a crack addict while on it...because you just loved using it...but what can you expect if you stop taking it? It seems like you guys were saying that you will know that you will want to pick up more. But are there any adverse effects from stopping use?

Thanks in advance.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info links. I checked out your initial Poseiden information post that you started awhile ago...the one where Crowler was adamant about him never being so satisfied with any other product. I'm not sure if I know how each of the ingredients work, but it sounds like it has been working well for the people who have been taking it.

I'm at work right now, but if I have a chance I hope to check out your company's website(the browsers I use at home wouldn't let me click on anything...and I was too lazy to download the latest IE). Either way, I look forward not only to picking up NP's new probiotic but also Poseiden.

Quick question: I know you guys were joking in another thread about feeling like a crack addict while on it...because you just loved using it...but what can you expect if you stop taking it? It seems like you guys were saying that you will know that you will want to pick up more. But are there any adverse effects from stopping use?

Thanks in advance.
Good Question JJC. The short answer is no, there are absolutely no adverse side effects from discontinuing Poseidon.

OK, now the longer answer::)
We joke like this because the product is so effective. It's kind of like the old saying, "You don't know what you have until it's gone". You should notice the effects of Poseidon immediately. It actually rejuvenates your entire body. Everyone is different and lacks in different areas. To put it simply, Poseidon finds those ares that YOUR body is lacking in and helps to restore them. The result is many, if not all of the benefits listed in our Poseidon Write Up.:study:

I say all this to get back to your question. The reason it's so hard to live without Poseidon, once you've tried it, is because of the priceless way your body will operate while taking it. It's the difference between running a Sports car on "Regular" vs "Premium" gasoline. It will run fine on regular, but once you try it on Premium...then go back to regular...it's hard to be satisfied...ok, dumb analogy, but you get the point ;-)

We created Poseidon to be a "Staple" in everyone's supplement arsenal. Most people have a good Multi-Vitamin, take their Protein and try and eat right....now you have Poseidon to bring your body to the next level, SAFELY, while keeping you healthy. Poseidon provides essential nutrients for your mind, muscles, joints...etc.....There's really not much it's not good for!

OK, I'm going to get off my soap box now. Please keep us informed as to your results and ALWAYS feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for your interest,

Workin

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Workin could you make a poseidon label with french and english?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright....you have enough Poseidon threads...threadhog.