Probiotics?

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In the market for a probiotic after getting wrekt by some penicillin. What are your favorites?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only tried two. Evomuse Gut Health is awesome and one of the favorites around here. I currently use this. I ran a bottle of Controlled Labs Gutbac a couple years ago. It wasnt as helpful. My main problem is staying regular.

Gut Health actually just got back in stock on their website and is reasonably priced if you buy the year supply.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like Probiotic 200 by Toniiq. It really helped me out when I had GI issues after my appendix surgery.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Neobium Suprabiotic is a great product if you're looking for something very advanced.

NOW Foods Gr8-Dophilus is also a really good product as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DE111 is my personal favorite probiotic

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DE111 is my personal favorite probiotic
That is a good one as well if looking for an individual strain. I've been looking into using that one in one or more upcoming specialty projects.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is a good one as well if looking for an individual strain. I've been looking into using that one in one or more upcoming specialty projects.
^^^ Agree. A reason why it's at a clinical dose in Ghost Greens at 5 billion CFUs per scoop
Evomuse Gut Health is a fan favorite.
Heard good things about Kaged Probiotic & Revive Probiotic. It just really depends on how you react to the different strains.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like hearing you are working with probiotics!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

check pms!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like hearing you are working with probiotics!
Thank you.

I have a few different probiotic projects I'm working on.

I've done work on probiotics for other companies in the past. I've just always said that if we do one under SNS, I want it to be unique and different and I'm working on multiple projects that would be; if they come to completion. Way too early to say for sure yet on these.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, a lot of good leads to look into. Outside of supplementation, how do y'all feel about various pro- and pre-biotic foods? I love a good kombucha and skyr but part of the reason I'm looking to supplement further after a schedule of antibiotics is that I have no clue about which strains are good, better or best and in what ratios to take them. I sort of just figure getting some in via whole foods certainly can't hurt though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, a lot of good leads to look into. Outside of supplementation, how do y'all feel about various pro- and pre-biotic foods? I love a good kombucha and skyr but part of the reason I'm looking to supplement further after a schedule of antibiotics is that I have no clue about which strains are good, better or best and in what ratios to take them. I sort of just figure getting some in via whole foods certainly can't hurt though.
I think that for the most part intake thru food doesn't hurt; unless for example someone is histamine intolerant and then may should avoid certain types.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Bigelow has a great tea line with a specific type of engineered bacteria.

I have been drinking these religiously for over a year and my digestion is great now. My stomach was jacked up after COVID in 2020, but i feel this stuff along with a serving of yogurt a day helped me out. The tea is really cheap too, like $2.50 for a box of 18 teabags. I like the Lemon Ginger the best.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bigelow has a great tea line with a specific type of engineered bacteria.

I have been drinking these religiously for over a year and my digestion is great now. My stomach was jacked up after COVID in 2020, but i feel this stuff along with a serving of yogurt a day helped me out. The tea is really cheap too, like $2.50 for a box of 18 teabags. I like the Lemon Ginger the best.
Good information. Thanks for sharing.

My office managers bf has experienced some very bad lingering stomach issues after having Covid. I'm going to send them a link to this right now.