Primordial's interview on SHR: Oral Hormone Delivery And Bioavailability

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I increased my grapefruit intake in college, went from zero to 1 per day, definitely noticed feeling some of my usual supplements a little more, and also just the fact that they are healthy for you, made them a great post workout treat in my book.
I'm grabbing some unsweetened grapefruit juice, one container for every 2 weeks. It's so inexpensive, I might as well try it.:friday:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I increased my grapefruit intake in college, went from zero to 1 per day, definitely noticed feeling some of my usual supplements a little more, and also just the fact that they are healthy for you, made them a great post workout treat in my book.
Definitely healthy and cheap, so a great addition to your nutrition overall :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely healthy and cheap, so a great addition to your nutrition overall :)
I will be hitting the Grapefruit lean beef diet likely near the end of my prep for need2's online contest at which time I may be at the tail end of a cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be hitting the Grapefruit lean beef diet likely near the end of my prep for need2's online contest at which time I may be at the tail end of a cycle.
Hmm, is this a popular diet or one you just created? Link us to some info on this sucka, I'm all about learning.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, is this a popular diet or one you just created? Link us to some info on this sucka, I'm all about learning.
lol I was thinking the same thing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever works for you, Doug :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually it's not that bad, I kind of like grapefruit and love beef... :afro:
Kind of like? :lol: I can't do citrus fruit in large doses, because they give me a rash on my shoulders and arms (worse if I spend time in the sun)...Like beef though...:)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Really trying to hold off from making a joke about some people above loving beef... ugg... ahh... grr... ok wow took a little. Ok anyone try adding grapefruit in their preworkout meal vs. grapefruit juice with their preworkout supplements. I'm assuming also that it would take a huge amount of grapefruit juice to equal the amount of extract in the androseries caps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really trying to hold off from making a joke about some people above loving beef... ugg... ahh... grr... ok wow took a little. Ok anyone try adding grapefruit in their preworkout meal vs. grapefruit juice with their preworkout supplements. I'm assuming also that it would take a huge amount of grapefruit juice to equal the amount of extract in the androseries caps.
Yah had to bite my tongue on that one too... :happysad:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really trying to hold off from making a joke about some people above loving beef... ugg... ahh... grr... ok wow took a little...
:28: As in food, LOL - get your mind out of the gutter :slap:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought some liquid CO Q10 from costco, but ill be adding grapefruit for better absoption, and Primordial Peformances Arginocarn. In the latest flex they talk about adding grapefruit to enhance absorption of CO Q10. So there is definatly something to grapefruit.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
How is everyone supplementing their grapefruit (e.g. frozen concentrate, 100% juice, etc.)?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is everyone supplementing their grapefruit (e.g. frozen concentrate, 100% juice, etc.)?
unsweetened grapefruit juice... going cheap atm haha

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Probably the best bet for supplementation is unsweetened as bbg said, otherwise I'm a fan of doing whole fruit in place of juice in any part of my nutrition.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think you would need to eat quite a bit of the fruit, regardless you aren't going to get anywhere close to the delivery system of the AndroSeries

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Kai Green was savvy to the grapefruit, even before Primordial :popworm:

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Probably the best bet for supplementation is unsweetened as bbg said, otherwise I'm a fan of doing whole fruit in place of juice in any part of my nutrition.
You do not necessarily have to use the juice or the whole fruit...you could always find a grape fruit extract (naringin) in pill form and get similar effects. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do not necessarily have to use the juice or the whole fruit...you could always find a grape fruit extract (naringin) in pill form and get similar effects. ;)
^^^This. Naringin is some great stuff - extends the half-life of whatever else you use with it :)

~Rosie~

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Naringin, does it only produce benefits when taken orally? Or does it also have benefit when added to a topical solution, lets say I wanted to make a transdermal tren, would adding tren plus naringin to your topical base have any extra effects?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naringin, does it only produce benefits when taken orally? Or does it also have benefit when added to a topical solution, lets say I wanted to make a transdermal tren, would adding tren plus naringin to your topical base have any extra effects?
I've never heard of naringin being used in a topical. It could possibly help with absorption, but I cannot say that for certain. Eric or someone like Dirk may be able to answer this.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, who's been using grapefruit or Naringin? Can anyone comment on comparisons between using them? I know that having Naringin makes a HUGE difference to the effects of products I stack it with.

~Rosie~

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
So, who's been using grapefruit or Naringin? Can anyone comment on comparisons between using them? I know that having Naringin makes a HUGE difference to the effects products I stack it with.

~Rosie~
Would either of these make turinabol and androhard more effective?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naringin would extend the half-life of the compounds, so it's probable that it would make them more effective, but one cannot guarantee it.

~Rosie~

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Longer half lives will usually lead to more stable levels over time if dosed properly, it would depend on the compound but I'm assuming turinabol and androhard would both benefit from the addition of naringin.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Longer half lives will usually lead to more stable levels over time if dosed properly, it would depend on the compound but I'm assuming turinabol and androhard would both benefit from the addition of naringin.
Definitely beneficial, even if just to extend the half-life of the compounds. Whether it is going to make them more effective though is possible, not definite.

Jorsn, have you ever run a Turinabol and/or AndroHard before? If you have and you're planning on running another of either, why not add Naringin, and then tell us whether it's makes the product/s more effective for you.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I would like to hear some feedback on that as well if someone is planning on doing this.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I have not run either product before. I used Halodrol when I was 17(horrible idea) and haven't touched a PH since. I'll be dosing tbol/AH every 12 hours. I will throw some Naringin in there for good measure. I'm going to pick up a second 6 week cycle of Tbol/AH/dermacrine.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Would it hurt to use Naringin with Torem during my pct? I'm going to run torem 40 40 40 40 with trs + tcf1.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not run either product before. I used Halodrol when I was 17(horrible idea) and haven't touched a PH since. I'll be dosing tbol/AH every 12 hours. I will throw some Naringin in there for good measure. I'm going to pick up a second 6 week cycle of Tbol/AH/dermacrine.
How old are you now?

Would it hurt to use Naringin with Torem during my pct? I'm going to run torem 40 40 40 40 with trs + tcf1.

You don't need to use Toren during PCT for Turinabol/Androhard - definitely not if you're using the TRS and TCF-1. You can add Naringin in though - would be very beneficial.

~Rosie~

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
How old are you now?

~Rosie~
22. I was 17 6'1" 170lbs and now i'm 22 6'3" 200lbs. It's amazing how much muscle you can gain just by eating right and training properly.

I already have the torem. I got it as extra insurance. I didn't do a proper pct the first time I ran halodrol so now i'm making sure I do everything right.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
22. I was 17 6'1" 170lbs and now i'm 22 6'3" 200lbs. It's amazing how much muscle you can gain just by eating right and training properly.

I already have the torem. I got it as extra insurance. I didn't do a proper pct the first time I ran halodrol so now i'm making sure I do everything right.
"It's amazing how much muscle you can gain just by eating right and training properly." I've been trying to get this through to people for years, but when someone is set on something and don't want to listen to anyone, there's not a lot you can do about it!

22 years is still too early, IMO, to use hormonals, but, as I said, you will do what you will do.

Definitely make sure you do it right when you do it. Do as much reading and research as you can, know all the ins and outs, etc.

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In anticipation of our new "AndroSeries" release, Eric has completed an in-depth interview on SuperHuman Radio in regard to oral hormone delivery and bioavailability. You guys are REALLY going to enjoy this:

# 631 - Oral Hormone Delivery And Bioavailability - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

Exctited about the "AndroSeries" yet? ;)

-John
Just listened again and caught some stuff I missed the 1st go round. Really looking forward to the Androseries release.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In anticipation of our new "AndroSeries" release, Eric has completed an in-depth interview on SuperHuman Radio in regard to oral hormone delivery and bioavailability. You guys are REALLY going to enjoy this:

# 631 - Oral Hormone Delivery And Bioavailability - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

Exctited about the "AndroSeries" yet? ;)

-John
Just listened again and caught some stuff I missed the 1st go round. Really looking forward to the Androseries release.

Liver Juice and Dermatherm Target coupon- PP15% - for 15% off.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Liver Juice and Dermatherm Target coupon- PP15% - for 15% off.
Um...perhaps you may consider just making one post instead of double posting the same thing ;). LOL. :D

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's just excited, like the rest of us. 80-85% absorption!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, who's been using grapefruit or Naringin? Can anyone comment on comparisons between using them? I know that having Naringin makes a HUGE difference to the effects of products I stack it with.

~Rosie~
I definitely feel it makes a difference. I eat two whole grapefruit per day ~5 days a week, 1 on the other days. That said, when I started taking Drive again after 3.5 weeks off, it kicked in SO much faster and I feel the recovery is improving as well. Actually for being on a low carb diet at the moment, it is helping tremendously with my keeping strength and actually making gains. I plan on eating at least 1 grapefruit per day when I do my DMZ/Epi run so I will let you know.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
He's just excited, like the rest of us. 80-85% absorption!
Man...it is hard to wrap my head around those numbers ya know. I mean we are used to seeing 30-40% and considering that good. 80-85%...holy hell what a fun ride the AndroSeries products will be. :)

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know bud, it's crazy to think of the possibilities

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely feel it makes a difference. I eat two whole grapefruit per day ~5 days a week, 1 on the other days. That said, when I started taking Drive again after 3.5 weeks off, it kicked in SO much faster and I feel the recovery is improving as well. Actually for being on a low carb diet at the moment, it is helping tremendously with my keeping strength and actually making gains. I plan on eating at least 1 grapefruit per day when I do my DMZ/Epi run so I will let you know.
This is awesome, awesome news. I would eat more grapefruit myself - like I did when I was younger - but unfortunately, citrus fruit causes a reaction with my skin, so I'll stick with my Naringin. Might have to try that with Drive one of these days, since Drive takes ~3 WEEKS to kick in for me at the recommended dosage (and I don't see the point in overdosing it when it works well as is, if you know what I mean).

~Rosie~

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand grapefruit, but it looks like I'm going to have to start learning to love it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That interview has made me think about picking up some grapefruit juice (pulp free like Eric says). I personally hate the taste, but it may be worth the effort.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That interview has made me think about picking up some grapefruit juice (pulp free like Eric says). I personally hate the taste, but it may be worth the effort.
Yeah, and if it is too sour throw in some splenda/stevia and you will be good to go. I can't picture that having an adverse effect.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be introducing Grapefruit come March then the last 4 weeks of prep I will probably revert to a lean beef, fish grapefruit scenario... 6 times ed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't stand grapefruit, but it looks like I'm going to have to start learning to love it.
You could always mix the juice/pulp with something else, Adam, to help mask the taste, if it's the taste you don't like.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It is an acquired taste, but if you can bring yourself to just gun it down it isn't too bad. If you sit there and drink it well it is going to be a rough ride. LOL. :D

The other option is to mix it with something like grape juice. Definitely do not mix pineapple or orange juice with Grapefruit juice though...holy hell it will make you want to puke because how sour and how sweet it tastes.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance