• Legend!
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who havn't heard the news. AndroLean and AndroHard both passed QC testing. Results on AndroMass are currently being awaited. Presale begins 2/7.

Monday Eric will do a brief showing on SuperHumanRadio. The full in depth interview on the AndroSeries will be on 2/7 to coincide with the release of the AndroSeries.

blackbee

Awards
How are you guys dosing the naringin? How many mg's a day? Empty stomach? At the same time as you PH or spaced apart?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but I'm not a huge fan of grapefruits and find it very hard to get down. Naringin would be a great option.

Can't wait for the androseries!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Patiently awaiting that interview, I wonder if he will just talk more about the products or will leak some info about how they will work and what not.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patiently awaiting that interview, I wonder if he will just talk more about the products or will leak some info about how they will work and what not.
I think he'll only be talking about it for part of the interview. The interview on 2/28, though, will be dedicated to the AndroSeries.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I think he'll only be talking about it for part of the interview. The interview on 2/28, though, will be dedicated to the AndroSeries.
Ahh, I see I see, well hopefully there will be some logs coming out by the time that interview is done, I just want some damn write ups! I'm still thinking andromass but possibly adding some androhard to it as well. Decisions decisions.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, I see I see, well hopefully there will be some logs coming out by the time that interview is done, I just want some damn write ups! I'm still thinking andromass but possibly adding some androhard to it as well. Decisions decisions.
We might have a handful of them, but the official release isn't until 2/28.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those who havn't heard the news. AndroLean and AndroHard both passed QC testing. Results on AndroMass are currently being awaited. Presale begins 2/7.

Monday Eric will do a brief showing on SuperHumanRadio. The full in depth interview on the AndroSeries will be on 2/7 to coincide with the release of the AndroSeries.
Looking forward to both the Presale and the interview.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember to watch out for Eric's interview on SuperHuman Radio tomorrow!

~Rosie~

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Remember to watch out for Eric's interview on SuperHuman Radio tomorrow!

~Rosie~
^^^This...I am anxious to see what other cool stuff I can learn. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^This...I am anxious to see what other cool stuff I can learn. :)
Yes - a greater understanding of the products and the science behind them will be interesting listening.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seem to also be an Anti-aromate ! (found that on the AP Drive description product )

Naringin (or Naringenin-7-beta-neohesperidoside), and its novel component Naringenin, also contribute profound effects of DRIVE. Naringin (and Naringenin) exhibit remarkable anti-aromatase and estrogen-inhibiting properties by decreasing the cytochrome P450arom isoform. The P450 enzyme also allows for the oxidative metabolism for chemical modification and degradation of oral medications. Therefore, the addition of naringin in DRIVE allows for higher blood levels of the active ingredients to remain in the system of the user, making for a more effective product. Naringin and naringenin have been shown to slow the metabolism of caffeine and PDE5 inhibitors such as icariin, allowing for these compounds to be much more effective on a per dose basis - by up to 35%!!!

Naringin

Naringin also has very positive effects on the testosterone/estrogen ratio because Naringenin has significant estrogen reduction properties. By improving the testosterone/estrogen ratio, users will experience significant hardening effects on their physique. Increased insulin sensitivity is also a notable quality of naringin. Users benefit from this because by limiting insulin response, blood glucose levels remain more stable, sugar is less likely to be stored as fat, and excess insulin can blunt the effects of increased cAMP levels.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I am going to listen to the interview right now, what is everyone's thoughts and reactions? I will post mine once I finish the interview.