Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes now you know why we are so excited:head:

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking some andromass for the new year with my first time popping my hcg cherry.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm thinking AndroHARD.:bling:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm leaning between Andromass or Androlean, unless you are able to run both.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't forget the fact that he said on the interview that if you are taking any medications and run this stuff there could be major problems....

Turk1976

Awards
The product in grape fruit rind is Naringenin. Its the reason some prescription meds say "Don't take with grape fruit juice".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naringenin

It's effect is from its action on cytochrome P450 CYP1A2

Last edited:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the fact that he said on the interview that if you are taking any medications and run this stuff there could be major problems....
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not aware of any supplement company that would recommend a user take their product(s) alongside prescription medications... In this situation, obviously the safety of the consumer takes precedence over profit.

Turk1976

Awards
If you listened in on the interview, Eric said naringenin is only part of the picture, and in his opinion, not the most significant.
I can't see videos from the computer I'm at. The post was based on the other posts in the thread. Reworded for better clarity (hopefully).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not aware of any supplement company that would recommend a user take their product(s) alongside prescription medications... In this situation, obviously the safety of the consumer takes precedence over profit.
This is my thought as well. If you are taking any Rx, you should talk to your doctor before taking anything. This is nothing new.

I can't see videos from the computer I'm at. The post was based on the other posts in the thread. Reworded for better clarity (hopefully).
No worries, I didn't mean that in any way against what you said.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my thought as well. If you are taking any Rx, you should talk to your doctor before taking anything. This is nothing new.
Absolutely!

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the fact that he said on the interview that if you are taking any medications and run this stuff there could be major problems....[/QUOTE

I,m with u on this T-bone, I take Twynsta 45mgs for BP, Valtrex,, low dose Klonopin, and 1/2 cc Cyp a week(TRT) and will REALLY be pissed if I cannot safetly run some of the Androseries in combination with these medications. My TRT Doc is very open minded and will give me an educated answer, unlike my PCP Doc who is just one of those who just wants to hand out pills and not even attempt to cure problems, really looking forward to upcoming info on these products........

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the fact that he said on the interview that if you are taking any medications and run this stuff there could be major problems....[/QUOTE

I,m with u on this T-bone, I take Twynsta 45mgs for BP, Valtrex,, low dose Klonopin, and 1/2 cc Cyp a week(TRT) and will REALLY be pissed if I cannot safetly run some of the Androseries in combination with these medications. My TRT Doc is very open minded and will give me an educated answer, unlike my PCP Doc who is just one of those who just wants to hand out pills and not even attempt to cure problems, really looking forward to upcoming info on these products........
Id be really pissed off if I had to take Valtrex...

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
[quote=RipdnTxs;2687124
Id be really pissed off if I had to take Valtrex

Hate the game not the playa!!!! It was 17 years ago and she LOOKED non Herpish so yea I got me some luggage to carry around the rest of my life, but with the meds it stays dormant almost completely, but dont hate to much my friend, I bet some of ur friends u know have it and probably some of the girls uve been with have it , not judging u or ur friends, but if ur sexually active its closer than u think..........:surprised: Ur post was funny though !!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am def gettin in on the presale, PP is hard to beat

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course, they wouldn't recommend it. They have to cover their ass.Don't get me wrong, they are smart for doing that!. Like I said though more than half the population of the United States takes at least 1 medication. I don't know anyone who is going to ask their doctor if they can take such-and-such supplement. If they did, 90 percent of the time the doctor is going to say no with little reasoning behind the answer.

The smart thing to do would be to study how the medication and the supplement works and make an informed decision as to whether or not it would be safe. However with over half the US population taking medications and the dangers this new delivery system could present....There are bound to be some things that "fall through the cracks". In other words, people are gonna take the supplement anyway without first consulting their doctor....

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Of course, they wouldn't recommend it. They have to cover their ass.Don't get me wrong, they are smart for doing that!. Like I said though more than half the population of the United States takes at least 1 medication. I don't know anyone who is going to ask their doctor if they can take such-and-such supplement. If they did, 90 percent of the time the doctor is going to say no with little reasoning behind the answer.

The smart thing to do would be to study how the medication and the supplement works and make an informed decision as to whether or not it would be safe. However with over half the US population taking medications and the dangers this new delivery system could present....There are bound to be some things that "fall through the cracks". In other words, people are gonna take the supplement anyway without first consulting their doctor....
Agreed but the big thing here is that grape fruit juice is widely researched in its effects whether it be increased or decreased absorption of a medication, so for the most part it should be pretty cut and dry as to whether or not someone can take one of these androseries products alongside their medications.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In anticipation of our new "AndroSeries" release, Eric has completed an in-depth interview on SuperHuman Radio in regard to oral hormone delivery and bioavailability. You guys are REALLY going to enjoy this:

# 631 - Oral Hormone Delivery And Bioavailability - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

Exctited about the "AndroSeries" yet? ;)

-John

Bump for those that may have missed this. It's a VERY good listen!

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Every time I research more on toco 8 I fall more and more in love with it, cheap and has so many benefits, has definitely made its way into my everyday supplements.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every time I research more on toco 8 I fall more and more in love with it, cheap and has so many benefits, has definitely made its way into my everyday supplements.
I still need to try this - soon . . .

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I still need to try this - soon . . .
I have been trying to get my girlfriend to try it, just for the overall health benefits. She is finally on a health kick and just started kettlebell training. I figure toco 8 would be good for her with cholesterol and the anti cortisol effects as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been trying to get my girlfriend to try it, just for the overall health benefits. She is finally on a health kick and just started kettlebell training. I figure toco 8 would be good for her with cholesterol and the anti cortisol effects as well.
Try and make that "health kick" a health LIFESTYLE :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I should write a review on my experience with it... definitely made my hair thicker. And it's already thick!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great additions to listen to indeed.

Nice work, J!

-John
Its nice to know that these products AM has come to love are backed by a man who is really looking to leave an impact on this industry. I love listening to Lanore (Honestly, I wish I had known about SHR from the begining), combining his great interview skills and way of truly digging for the good info with the mind of Eric Potratz makes for some great listening.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you enlighten me on some of the benefits of Toco 8? I've been curious about it, but I'm not sure what it does. I've read testimonials about hair regrowth, but I don't need that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you enlighten me on some of the benefits of Toco 8? I've been curious about it, but I'm not sure what it does. I've read testimonials about hair regrowth, but I don't need that.
Toco-8 does far more than help with hair growth.

The keypoints:
* Complete vitamin E supplement contains all 8 isomers
* Clears plaque from artery walls for cardiovascular health
* Increases testicular sensitivity for increased testosterone production
* Raises HDL while reducing LDL cholesterol

~Rosie~

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The keypoints:

~Rosie~
The bolded portion here is why I think anyone who cycles should use Toco-8.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The keypoints:

~Rosie~
Thanks for the breakdown :biggthumpup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
The bolded portion here is why I think anyone who cycles should use Toco-8.
The bogo sale was unreal. I think it could be run as a staple for its range of proven health benefits.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with the current sale, it is .40 a day. Sounds damn cheap when considering the health benefits!
Yes, I nabbed some with this current sale. I'm in PCT so i figured it would be a good addition as well as hopefully I can get some hair growth outta it. I've had some thinning hair issues over the past few years, nothing too bad though.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I nabbed some with this current sale. I'm in PCT so i figured it would be a good addition as well as hopefully I can get some hair growth outta it. I've had some thinning hair issues over the past few years, nothing too bad though.
I definitely noticed thicker hair and increased beard growth with toco 8, should help you out with the hair line.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grape fruit juice increases the effects of caffeine as well right? Or at least extends effects of caffeine?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grape fruit juice increases the effects of caffeine as well right? Or at least extends effects of caffeine?
Hmmm now you've got me wondering.. should I mix my preworkout with gf juice and see what happens? :mischievous:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in this as well. Do you plan on trying this?
Maybe next time I use a stim, I am off it for a while to lower my tollerance. I will be on OEP soon but won't be doing that right away maybe when my tollerance starts to go up again. That would tell us for certain how much the juice effects it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat two whole grapefruit a day and I notice a sizable increase in the effect I get from stims :). I am definitely going to continue this practive when I am on my Epi as the effects are supposed to be cumulative per the interview on SHR.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I increased my grapefruit intake in college, went from zero to 1 per day, definitely noticed feeling some of my usual supplements a little more, and also just the fact that they are healthy for you, made them a great post workout treat in my book.