tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to the portal shot? (If I'm remembering the name correctly)

Wanted to give this a try!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is the correct name.

I'm not sure what the ETA is on them.

I've still only tried it once -- very interesting evening lol.

dafeesh34

Awards
What happened to the portal shot? (If I'm remembering the name correctly)

Wanted to give this a try!
Thanks for reminding me! I still have 2 left, been sleeping like ****e lately. Gonna pound one tonight and be off in la la land.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was in it? Man, I want to try it! I just vaguely remember Matt talking highly of it lol

dafeesh34

Awards
What was in it? Man, I want to try it! I just vaguely remember Matt talking highly of it lol
Couldn't get a good picture, too much glare..

Ingredients: Distilled water, Yellow Passion Fruit Extract, Zingerone (component of ginger), natural and artificial flavors, lime juice concentrate.

I believe Matt offered another version that had an added ingredient specifically for sleep though.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Portal Beverage Enhancer | Portal | Beverage Enhancer | Nutri-Verse.com

The link has an image of the label with the ingredients. I recall those ingredients being in the Portal I tried, which was called a mood enhancer. Here it's called a beverage enhancer. If it's the same as the Portal mood enhancer (which is also for sale at Nutriverse) the description of beverage enhancer is an interesting way to describe it. LOL

dafeesh34

Awards
Portal Beverage Enhancer | Portal | Beverage Enhancer | Nutri-Verse.com

The link has an image of the label with the ingredients. I recall those ingredients being in the Portal I tried, which was called a mood enhancer. Here it's called a beverage enhancer. If it's the same as the Portal mood enhancer (which is also for sale at Nutriverse) the description of beverage enhancer is an interesting way to describe it. LOL
Definitely not a beverage "enhancer"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt just told me to have a chaser, so I had Coke Zero, IIRC. It was horrible LOL.

Then he told me it was a poor chaser choice lol. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP, MATT! lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm.. Wonder what the single ingredient difference between the portal mood and portal enhancer are.

Can I get a description on how either made you "feel"?

Euphoric, relaxed, talkative, drowsy .. Et cetera

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uninhibited lol

dafeesh34

Awards
Hmm.. Wonder what the single ingredient difference between the portal mood and portal enhancer are.

I just shot the bottle straight saying "I can do it, I'm a man!" - big mistake... Taste lingered for about a half hour..

For me, it's slight euphoric, kinda buzzed in a respect, but extremely mellow. It's definitely a chill, relaxing effect I get from it, perfect for winding down at night IMO.

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards

On nights when my girlfriend wanted to drink and I didn't I would have a Portal shot. So, similar to an alcohol buzz for me

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do I feel like there is an interesting story behind this lol
Haha not really. I slammed it and had to grab a shower before winding down for the night. Just left me feeling very reminiscent of the buzz of a few beers in college.