Gorilla Mode Nitric or Bloodshot Hosstile?

Dboy111

Awards
I’m looking for a stim free pre workout with Creatine and without the tingly beta alanine. Which one of these is better? Kinda of pricey $60 for 40 servings of Gorilla and $50 for only 20 servings of Blood. Have any you guys tried these?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pes High Volume & your choice of separate creatine. I like the now brand Krealkaline,…or any good reputable HCL, SNS makes a good one.

djestradai1

Awards
Pes High Volume & your choice of separate creatine. I like the now brand Krealkaline,…or any good reputable HCL, SNS makes a good one.
Is HCL the best kind of Creatine?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really just depends how you respond to the different kinds. Many people can handle mono without issue….

Lotta good threads on creatine, with various experiences

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking for a stim free pre workout with Creatine and without the tingly beta alanine. Which one of these is better? Kinda of pricey $60 for 40 servings of Gorilla and $50 for only 20 servings of Blood. Have any you guys tried these?
Bloodshot by Hosstile has a pretty good profile in my opinion. Taste on awesome to!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for me .. i would say it has become one of my fav .. i still love the good old mono.

but some pple get the bloat and sides and hcl is def a safer way to go

i just posted this today .. ill post it here.. look at that mixability of 2scoops (1,500mg) of hcl.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Creatine monohydrate is alright for people that can take it, but for many of us monohydrate can cause a lot of bloating/fluid retention &/or digestive disturbances. I can't take it myself because it bothers my stomach and makes me soo bloated it looks like I swallowed a Volkswagen lol.

Creatine HCI and Magnesium Creatine Chelate are both great types for people that want to be able to use creatine without having to load and want to not have to worry about the bloating and digestive issues.

A lot of people love our Creatine HCI caps and Creatine HCI Powder, which we just introduced some new flavors in that people are loving also. We have Blue Raspberry Popsicle, Lemon Lime, Pink Grapefruit, and Watermelon Breeze.

We also will hopefully be restocked on Magnesium Creatine Chelate soon. During the creatine shortage, MCC prices had gone thru the roof and it just wasn't cost feasible to do. Now that prices are coming back down, we hope to restock on it soon and also may add some flavored versions.

Here are links to our Creatine HCI products.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gorilla mode nitric is really only 20 servings as well... Or 40 under dosed servings if you like that sorta thing

Huge supplements pump serum is basically gorilla mode nitric but cheaper and 5 more servings.

djestradai1

Awards
Gorilla mode nitric is really only 20 servings as well... Or 40 under dosed servings if you like that sorta thing

Huge supplements pump serum is basically gorilla mode nitric but cheaper and 5 more servings.
What you mean underdosed? No it’s not it doesn’t have Creatine

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What you mean underdosed? No it’s not it doesn’t have Creatine
Gorilla mode is immediately underdosed using it as a 40 serving tub. Most plainly seen in the citrulline and nitrosigine.

Creatine needs daily ingestion, you should be supplementimg that daily, pointless in a preworkout

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gorilla mode is immediately underdosed using it as a 40 serving tub. Most plainly seen in the citrulline and nitrosigine.

Creatine needs daily ingestion, you should be supplementimg that daily, pointless in a preworkout
5g of L-Citrulline is hardly underdosed. OP is absolutely desired you could take 1.5 scoops for 7.5g of L-Citrulline and still be at a better price per serving.

djestradai1

Awards
So
5g of L-Citrulline is hardly underdosed. OP is absolutely desired you could take 1.5 scoops for 7.5g of L-Citrulline and still be at a better price per serving.
You like Gorilla Nitric?

djestradai1

Awards
Does betaine anhydrous give you tingles or that’s just beta alanine?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does betaine anhydrous give you tingles or that’s just beta alanine?
Betaine Anhydrous doesn't give you tingles, only Beta Alanine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any other good ones?
Are you specifically looking for a powder product or do you like capsule ones?

A lot of people like powders because that's what they're used to but then a lot of people like capsules for the convenience.

A big distinction between the two is that powders a lot of times rely on high dosing of L-Citrulline for the pumps and avoid certain other ingredients that may be really potent but don't taste too great so many brands avoid them in order to make their flavored powders taste better. I actually started a thread last week on that subject because we have a lot of people that love Super Swole capsules and we are going to do a powder form, so I had wanted to get people's opinions on whether they'd rather us go with the formula very similar to it is now in the caps and then add L-Citrulline and a few other things and have it taste good for what it was, or if they'd rather us remove some of the worse tasting ingredients to make it taste better.

Here's a link to the thread:

If you like the idea of a capsule product, we get great feedback on both Super Swole and VasoForce XT (and also VasoForce Rush which is the stim version of VasoForce XT:

If you are ever interested in pre that has great energy and pumps, Pump Addict gets great feedback and is a great price for what it is and the one or two scoop dosing allows you to cater your dose to your needs for the day or workout:

Here's a link to a review from @BOSSMAN on Pump Addict - he's a very respected long time member here: