Portal Mood Enhancer

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance this might come back in stock on Shopify site?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id love to see this back as well.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nutriverse is selling them
The Shopify site had a much better deal. And does Nutriverse even have it in stock? That website is never accurate as to if an item is actually currently in stock.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The Shopify site had a much better deal. And does Nutriverse even have it in stock? That website is never accurate as to if an item is actually currently in stock.
Volvo140G can tell you

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Volvo140G can tell you
Thanks but why should I have to ask somebody if it's in stock lol. The website should be accurate. I don't want this to turn into a Nutriverse rant thread. I know there's another place for that.

Anyways, I'd read some good things about this product. I also see there's a sleep aid as well. Evomuse has the best deal on these.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'd like to try it too, but I want to make sure it's not phenibut or something else like it.
people - just reading what i have read- are saying phen or krat. i haven't used it, don't know anyone personally - MidwestBeast did use this he might be able to comment.
i am with you GM, if there is phen in it, not for me

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder how Evomuse got these? Does dsade know the formulator?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks but why should I have to ask somebody if it's in stock lol. The website should be accurate. I don't want this to turn into a Nutriverse rant thread. I know there's another place for that.

Anyways, I'd read some good things about this product. I also see there's a sleep aid as well. Evomuse has the best deal on these.
you shouldn't have to ask, i posted Volvo so he can confirm for you if its in stock- you asked if it was in stock, so he would be the best to say yes or no. And not sure how this would turn into a rant bro, lol- think Volvo would just say yes it is or no its not

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have a few shots left. Have still only used it once -- it was interesting lol.

I rarely drink which is why it's still in my que. Felt like I was a few beers in back in college. Definitely have to be in the mood for it for me personally.

I can't recall if this is ever coming back or not, but I wouldn't expect it any time soon, personally.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are these still available anywhere? Any alternatives or replacement products out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No phenibut or anything else that you would have really heard of. Nutriverse bought the rest of the stock, no idea how many they have left.