The Supplement fairy dropped me a Portal....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys!

A good friend sent me a new supp coming out soon called Portal. It gets you happy, but no carbs. A buzz without the calories! I got really fat working as a bartender drinking and eating way too much bad stuff. I did an experiment with Portal to see how it would work for me....

I took my magic bullet,
added ice,
some Mio stuff I bought for flavor (Strawberry)
About 20 drops of portal and blended.

The portal had a paint thinner-citrus scent...doable but totally lost in the drink.

I had about 3 of these one night a few weeks ago. I went to the gym the next day...I was still losing weight! Alcohol would have been a metabolic monkey wrench for me losing weight. My particular genetics hold fat at the sight of beer....Portal will be a part of my survive life and dieting arsenal. It will be found at Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements around Friday. Its worth a shot......(All puns intended)

I've lost 23 lbs in the last 7.5 weeks.......YAY!

Last edited:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I have found a new recipe!

Tonight I wanted to relax after the gym....and not blow my diet.....I was searching for other flavor systems in my house.....I went with BSN Watermelon......Worked awesome!

16 oz glass
ice
4ml of portal,
7.5 grams of BSN Amino....half serving....Sweet spot.
Add filtered water

I feel relaxed and pumped still.....awesome combo! I'll post a new recipe soon as needed....I may see some crystal light purchases in my future.....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Who are you trying to sell?
Who or what? Ha. It was sent to my by a friend and I promised a review. It does taste a lot like paint thinner.....I've been Honest. I feel great for no cals....that's nice!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Im extremely confused about what is going on in this thread.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Soooo what's in it? The only thing I've gotten so far is portal = happy. I'm interested, but also confused.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Soooo what's in it? The only thing I've gotten so far is portal = happy. I'm interested, but also confused.
That is a good question, I have no answer to. I have some guesses but that's it.

If I had to put it in a class of experience, it would be like a phenibut type product. I get a nasty hangover effect from phenibut. The next day with this I feel pretty good as it does make me drowsy after a while. Definitely an evening or relaxing product.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
And please allow me to say I've been gone for a little while. I am back. Yay. If you have any questions, please fire away. I'm here to share my experience.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
And please allow me to say I've been gone for a little while. I am back. Yay. If you have any questions, please fire away. I'm here to share my experience.
What's your favorite color

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
To wear, black. Lot harder to see you sweat. Otherwise blue. Mom says it brings out my eyes.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How much epichatechin do you think is in follidrone?