Please advice on evrything ;

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Ok so I never been into dieting for a long time but this time I decided to really stick to it. I was fallowing it for the past 2 week with good results. Strength seems to be the same or slightly +- on some muscle groups. Overall I believe I am growing but it might be creatine not sure yeat. I loose about pound a week.Please critique my split and diet. I realize that I did not post any macros but so far I am trying to stick with it and will adjust it based on my body changes. My goal is to lean up and get bigger arms. Do to my genes I tend to grow more in shoulder / chest /back but no arms ;-( When I do cardio I go for 30min only about 3 miles or so before breakfast. I take bcaa and glutamine with grapefruit juice. Some people say not to take bcaa with grapefruit juice but I still do I hope its not a big problem. It may seem like a lot of cardio but I consider it more of a active recovery. I might train for mans health marathon not sure yeat. I need to workout evryday it kick starts my day:)
6ft 174(I look more like 185) 33 waist not sure on the bf scale shows 12-14% I can see my abs

M-chest /shoulders/abs
T- back
W-Cardio
Th- Cardio
Fri- legs/arms /abs /lower back from Romanian deadlifts
Sat- Cardio
Sun- Cardio

Diet
1st scramble eggs with wheat bread or wheat pancakes
2nd whey with oats
3rd Grilled chicken with rice
4th Fish sandwich
5th Casein or whey shake

rynie27

Awards
if your trying to focus on your arms you may want to try and give them their own day. Split up those days, you are only doing weights 3 days a week. Add in some cardio after weights and give yourself a couple days rest instead.