Pitbull954's SuperDrol X-Mass cycle

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Pitt. Looks like you made some nice gains off the cycle. Let us know how well you keep the gains thru your PCT :thumbsup:

Ryan1

Awards
What is this X-mass all about and who makes it?:squat:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick little update, I took this week off from the gym my body needed a break. I start back tomorrow :twisted: I can't wait!!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
You better get your candya$$ back in the gym casue you're losing ground :D :icon_lol: :twisted:

Just a quick little update, I took this week off from the gym my body needed a break. I start back tomorrow :twisted: I can't wait!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You better get your candya$$ back in the gym casue you're losing ground :D :icon_lol: :twisted:

:FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger:

Oh hey Viper guess what I ate the other day? A wendy's burger!!! Think about that on your cut AHHAHAHA

Ryan1

Awards
Thanks, Pitbull. Another question...do you know much about P-Max..or is it just a hoax to get you to buy it? Can it be used with X-mass and Superdrol?:bb2:

Shaolin Style

Awards
Hey Pit, if you could do this cycle over again would you sub pp for the x-mass? Ive heard of alot of people stacking sd and pp and wondered what you think the difference is in that stack and the one you just finished. I intend to start one of these two soon, but with prostanozol added. Your opinion will help me decide which two to hit up and if you'd tell me how you would run these 3 Id appreciate it. I only intend to run sd for 3 weeks but not sure where the prostanozol and the other sholud come in. Thanks in advance.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Pitbull. Another question...do you know much about P-Max..or is it just a hoax to get you to buy it? Can it be used with X-mass and Superdrol?:bb2:

Sorry I know nothing about P-Max

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pit, if you could do this cycle over again would you sub pp for the x-mass? Ive heard of alot of people stacking superdrol and pp and wondered what you think the difference is in that stack and the one you just finished. I intend to start one of these two soon, but with prostanozol added. Your opinion will help me decide which two to hit up and if you'd tell me how you would run these 3 Id appreciate it. I only intend to run superdrol for 3 weeks but not sure where the prostanozol and the other sholud come in. Thanks in advance.

Well if this helps any, If you already have prostanozol I would stick with SD/PP, but on the other hand those 3 would be crazy, honestly I would probably just stick with the 2 and see how that go's first.

Dosage if i'm not mistaken for the prostanozol, people ran 50,100,150,200 I might be wrong on that so check it out before you do it.

So SD either 10,20,30

If you run X-Mass to I would say 40,80,120

Let me know what you do I would like to see the out come.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Going to the gym tonight Pitt? How was that Wendy's burger fatass? :D, j/k I'm loving eating chicken everyday for lucnh and dinner, no......Really I do :rolleyes:

btw, You can ask some of the people with first hand experience but, I think the Prostan and it's knock off Megazol, are both essentially weaker versions of Whinny. If you're a bigger guy, say 200+, 50-100mg probably isn't going to do a whole lot for you. Again, ask some experienced peeps.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Going to the gym tonight Pitt? How was that Wendy's burger fatass? :D, j/k I'm loving eating chicken everyday for lucnh and dinner, no......Really I do :rolleyes:

btw, You can ask some of the people with first hand experience but, I think the Prostan and it's knock off Megazol, are both essentially weaker versions of Whinny. If you're a bigger guy, say 200+, 50-100mg probably isn't going to do a whole lot for you. Again, ask some experienced peeps.

Yeah I went to the gym today but I left my notepad in wifey's car so I can't update my logs till she gets home lol.....

The burger was terrible I was craving 1 for months and I just broke down and bought one and it was nasty as hell. O well what can you do.

Shaolin Style

Awards
Well if this helps any, If you already have prostanozol I would stick with superdrol/PP, but on the other hand those 3 would be crazy, honestly I would probably just stick with the 2 and see how that go's first.

Dosage if i'm not mistaken for the prostanozol, people ran 50,100,150,200 I might be wrong on that so check it out before you do it.

So SD either 10,20,30

If you run X-Mass to I would say 40,80,120

Let me know what you do I would like to see the out come.
You mean run both simultaneously or 3wks pp then 3wks sd. Or sd first?

lotus1

lotus1

Awards
Pitbull, so how was your cycle outcome to date??

I'm getting prepared to do this same cycle...(Mythl-drol/X-mass).

Thanks!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
October 13th

Many weeks after PCT measurements

Chest: 46
Shoulder width: 55.50
Neck: 18.50
Right Bicep: 17
Left Bicep: 17
Right Forearm: 14.25
Left Forearm: 14
Waist around belly button: 34.5
Right Quad: 26
Left Quad: 26
Right Calve: 16
Left Calve: 16.25

So overall I keep some size on my shoulders and chest, arms and legs are pretty much back to what they were. I have lost a lot around the belly because I have been KILLING the cardio to get rid of it!!! Would I do it again? Umm I don't know I would have to think about all the pro's and con's.

lotus1

lotus1

Awards
Thanks for the update Pitt.

How's your overall health? Have you gotten any type of blood work done or liver tests?

I'm launching my cycle first thing next week. Should be fun. I'm a small guy but have tons of strength (at least I think).

What gym do you frequent? I'm at Lifetime in Novi/Commerce.

Thanks!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update Pitt.

How's your overall health? Have you gotten any type of blood work done or liver tests?

I'm launching my cycle first thing next week. Should be fun. I'm a small guy but have tons of strength (at least I think).

What gym do you frequent? I'm at Lifetime in Novi/Commerce.

Thanks!

Hey Lotus, I didn't get before blood work done but next week I'm going to get blood work done. I workout at Powerhouse in Westland at the moment but my wife is bugging me to sign up at lifetime.

lotus1

lotus1

Awards
Hey Lotus, I didn't get before blood work done but next week I'm going to get blood work done. I workout at Powerhouse in Westland at the moment but my wife is bugging me to sign up at lifetime.
Cool. I grew up in Garden City, not too far from the PowerHouse I think your at. I used to work out at PowerHouse at Middlebelt and Ford many many years ago.

I'm actually a member of Lifetime because of my wife..:icon_lol:

Anyways, I do have some questions for ya but I'm unable to PM you because of my status. :yawn: Is there a way I can chat with you offline?

Thanks

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I grew up in Garden City, not too far from the PowerHouse I think your at. I used to work out at PowerHouse at Middlebelt and Ford many many years ago.

Anyways, I do have some questions for ya but I'm unable to PM you because of my status. :yawn: Is there a way I can chat with you offline?

Thanks

Do you have instant messenger or IM what ever it's called? If not I can give you my e-mail...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
When are you guys coming in? We never see you there. Be a good boy and bring your wife in when we go so we can meet her and tell her all about you ;) We're there 7 days/week now so it's not hard to find us.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
When are you guys coming in? We never see you there. Be a good boy and bring your wife in when we go so we can meet her and tell her all about you ;) We're there 7 days/week now so it's not hard to find us.

I'm trying to wait till the baby is a little older, few months if I can get her to wait that long.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to tell your wife about your underground tunnel that you dug to hide your 50 pounds of cookie whore mix :D

Ive started my tunnel to your stash, im half way there :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Im going to tell your wife about your underground tunnel that you dug to hide your 50 pounds of cookie whore mix :D

Ive started my tunnel to your stash, im half way there :)

:icon_lol: I will tie you to a chair and feed you steak and ice cream so you lose your contest! :donut: :burg:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: I will tie you to a chair and feed you steak and ice cream so you lose your contest! :donut: :burg:

Damn, thats very tempting :D STEAK!!!! You know how I love STEAK!!!!! WE should all go out for dinner to Logans when this is over!!!!!!! Ill bulk up your wife :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Damn, thats very tempting :D STEAK!!!! You know how I love STEAK!!!!! WE should all go out for dinner to Logans when this is over!!!!!!! Ill bulk up your wife :)

Ha Ha just let me know when!

lotus1

lotus1

Awards
Well, I officially started my cycle today. :blink:

Should be fun. Hope my ligaments hold out. :twisted:

luiscjr

Awards
im about to start a cylce of superdrol and reading these forums ive seen that you can really good gains stacking superdrol with xmass. im new to this whole forum thing and i was wondering what is xmass and how much is it?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about running Superdrol first (4 weeks), then running Mass FX... since it increases Test? I would still need Rebound Reloaded..correct during this?

tyrel214

Awards
were did you purchase your x-mass i've been looking everywhere for it. i took it a year ago and gained 13 pounds (wet). i had to stop working out but i'm now trying to get back into it. the only side effect was a lose in my sex drive. great product

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tyrel,

If you check the post dates this log was over two years old. Unfortunately X-Mass isn't sold anymore. Sorry dude.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Pitbull954 Supplement Logs 22