Pitbull954's SuperDrol X-Mass cycle

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Nice results so far! Good luck with the rest of your log.

Sorry if I didn't catch this somewhere. But, have you experienced any hairloss? How is the androgenic element of X-Mass treating you?

No hair loss, actually no sides what so ever, I had some pimples and lethargy, but I went tanning and upped my carbs and that took care of them. X-Mass is alright in my book I can't complain about anything.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice gains Pit. 1.75" on your delts is sick, keep it up bro!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your turning into a MONSTA!!!!!!!!!! Damn you!!!!!!! I guess ILl have to kick it up a notch ;) How much weight have you gained Pit? Losing on your waist!!!!! Geezzzzzzzzzzzz Not fair!!!!!!!!! :bruce3:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Your turning into a MONSTA!!!!!!!!!! Damn you!!!!!!! I guess ILl have to kick it up a notch ;) How much weight have you gained Pit? Losing on your waist!!!!! Geezzzzzzzzzzzz Not fair!!!!!!!!! :bruce3:

I have gained 10lbs so far :head:

fatbasturd

Awards
he really looks alot more ripped than he used to!!

i'm impressed as hell with the amount of thought and energy he has put into this cycle.

Shaolin Style

Awards
sounds like that superdrols blowing up for you Bro, congrats. whats your opinion of it versus h-50? just got done with pct after h-50 and your input was pretty damn valuable. trying to figure out what i want to do next and superdrol sounds promising. best of luck and finish strong!!

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the 10lbs is solid bro, are you still gonna kick the xmass up to 120?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice session Pit, just make sure you try chalk next time ;)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the 10lbs is solid bro, are you still gonna kick the xmass up to 120?

I did kick that up a while back I dont remember the exact day I would have to go back and check, so now its 30mg's of SD and 120mg's of X-Mass. :afro:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
I did kick that up a while back I dont remember the exact day I would have to go back and check, so now its 30mg's of superdrol and 120mg's of X-Mass. :afro:

nice, your rockin through this sucker with authority!

fatbasturd

Awards
385 on back racks.... damn i missed out today:icon_lol:

nice job

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
385 on back racks.... damn i missed out today:icon_lol:

nice job

:FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger:

You will pay friday my son :squat:

fatbasturd

Awards
i say we goto akron tomorrow and goto the gym there

call me in the morning around 5:30

it would be easier for me since i'm gonna work all day friday:icon_lol:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Alright Pitt, now you're showing off. I remember when you said 205 on BB Rows, wtf? Now your doing 240. Nice work, keep hittin it hard. :thumbsup:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pit??????? WTF!!!!!! I know you want a big back like mine but please dont go hurting yourself!!!!!!! :icon_lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pit??????? WTF!!!!!! I know you want a big back like mine but please dont go hurting yourself!!!!!!! :icon_lol:
Is FnF on Test or something? Shes aaawwwfulllyy ****y!! :lol:

Nice sets tho pitty, looks like ur gettin swole up man!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Alright Pitt, now you're showing off. I remember when you said 205 on BB Rows, wtf? Now your doing 240. Nice work, keep hittin it hard. :thumbsup:

Ha Ha I'm as shocked as you are lol, the straps really helped. 255 next week? :bb2:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
sounds like that superdrols blowing up for you Bro, congrats. whats your opinion of it versus h-50? just got done with post cycle therapy after h-50 and your input was pretty damn valuable. trying to figure out what i want to do next and superdrol sounds promising. best of luck and finish strong!!

I have never tried the H-50, I heard a lot of good things about it. Yeah superdrol is pretty good I'm glad I did it. Now I'm ready for some SD/Test :twisted:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried the H-50, I heard a lot of good things about it. Yeah superdrol is pretty good I'm glad I did it. Now I'm ready for some superdrol/Test :twisted:
a la mullet

i have yet to down any superdrol but i hear good things and have a bunch of it.

redvision

redvision

Awards
Yeah buddy! First post ever on here :D

Great log man, I look forward to my first cycle of SD in January and I find your log to be very informative!

Keep up the great work!

Redvision

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy! First post ever on here :D

Great log man, I look forward to my first cycle of superdrol in January and I find your log to be very informative!

Keep up the great work!

Redvision

Welcome aboard RV, you will like it!

fatbasturd

Awards
i sure hope your feeling better.

:squat:

give me a call and let me know what time on tuesday

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey punk dude!!!! Guess who got 230 on leg extension tonight! YA BABY!!!!!! Thats 90 pounds more than my body weight!!!!! Kneel down now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow28:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hope ya didn't tear anything big guy. No, you'd know it for sure if you did. Ice it down and get it next week :)

Shaolin Style

Awards
thanks for the heads up ziricote. thats kinda what i thought but was compelled to ask. :banned: lol

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme/Designer Supplements Superdrol is discontinued but there are clones out there if you look, I think you might want to edit your post as requesting a source is against board rules.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Hey punk dude!!!! Guess who got 230 on leg extension tonight! YA BABY!!!!!! Thats 90 pounds more than my body weight!!!!! Kneel down now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow28:
That is kick azz Fit!

:dance: :cheers: :dance:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my leg is fine, to be honest I forgot I even did that yesterday. So I'm gonna get it this week for sure! :squat:

fatbasturd

Awards
haha we can train legs friday then right!!!!!!!!!!:squat:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for the love of god, please change that avy, I cant sleep at night :(

fatbasturd

Awards
thats a great pic of pitbull after a few rough days:stick:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
hope the cycle worked for you bro, can't wait to see some updated pics, and your final thoughts/comments on the stack.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
9-1-06

Ok quick update fellas. I was sick the last 4 days or so, thanks to my sisters germ infested kids! I took the last few days off from the gym.

My PCT was changed up a bit because of my little cold or whatever it was. I planned on running Nolva along side or Rebound XT, but I read a lot saying that Rebound lowers your immune system so I didn't start that yet. I'm not sure if I should or not??

I will post final measurements and pictures tomorrow for sure. My weight today was 223 so it went up a bit more :twisted:

littlemack

Awards
Hey Pit. I'm new here, but following this log b/c my stats are very similar to your starting stats. Looks like you've already made some fantastic progress! Can't wait to see the final pics and read more about your final thoughts on this stack.
Great Job!
Peace out...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
OK sorry for the lack of updates the last few days, everyone in my house has been sick, and we are finally getting over it!

Alright thoughts on this cycle, well first off I gained 12lbs and lost 1.5 inch's around my waist. I know neither one of these products are cutters but I'll take it lol. Strength went up a lot on some back and leg exercises.

No major side effects besides some pimples early in the cycle. So huge thumbs up to AI's Cycle Support!! No back pumps that I heard so much about but I also dosed Taurine thru out my whole cycle at high amounts 4 to 12 grams a day.

I planned on a 40-40-20 diet but after some lethargy it was more like 50-35-15. The more carbs the better it seemed. Water of course was 1 to 3 gallons a day.

The only real negative thing I can say about this oral cycle is that it was just to short. It took about 1.5 weeks to really kick in, than you only really have about another 1.5 weeks to enjoy it. This is my second cycle, my first was a transdermal 1-test/4ad 8 weeker. So my next cycle will be a 10 to 13 weeker! :twisted: :twisted:

[/URL][/IMG]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Pit. You look alot fuller yet leaner. That is one wicked combo.

Shaolin Style

Awards
you look wicked man, might have to try some, found it for $20 a bottle. doesnt it tend to level out after week 3 though?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
you look wicked man, might have to try some, found it for $20 a bottle. doesnt it tend to level out after week 3 though?

Everyone is different just pay attention to it after week 3, I stopped at about 3.5 weeks. I know people that have stayed on for 5 and 6 weeks :jaw:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Pitbull954 Supplement Logs 22