nice workout today!!

come on fnf pitty has to kids by me:woohoo:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
nice workout today!!

come on fnf pitty has to kids by me:woohoo:

We all know your old, dust shooting azz can't produce 2 boys HAHAHAH.......

Yeah good workout, but you were pretty rested, 1st time working out in what a week or so? :toofunny:

Last edited:
Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Good workout Pitt, your numers rival mine, I know your shocked :D

So you don't have any lead in the ole pencil huh? Well the JW + Restore keeps mine ready to cut diamonds. Keep it up, uhhh well keep up the good workouts anyway ;)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

August 14th

Body Parts Trained: Off Day

Nothing really new, just looking forward to back and bi's tomorrow, I'm going to throw in some rack dead's or some call it rack pulls :twisted:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

August 14th

Body Parts Trained: Off Day

Nothing really new, just looking forward to back and bi's tomorrow, I'm going to throw in some rack dead's or some call it rack pulls :twisted:
WoopWoooop. Me loves them Rack Deads...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Rack Deads = 3/4 Deads (you place the barbell on the lowest corssmember position of the power rack)

Rack Pull = 1/2 Deads (you place the barbell at a level in the power rack that is just below your knees)

Rack Pulls are great for your upper back and traps, Rack Deads are great for taller people like us so you don't have to bend so far)

That's your lesson for today, that'll be $19.95, I take Paypal :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ok than Rack Pulls it is, I might go light and just do 800 for 12 :icon_lol:

nickjr000

Awards
is superdrol still for sale? I'm kinda new at this anabolic game

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it were me bro id go 30mgs SD but thats also my sweet spot for SD so maybe im bein a tad bit biased. Id up em both though, if ur having no sides and things seem well, hell have at it!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
If it were me bro id go 30mgs superdrol but thats also my sweet spot for superdrol so maybe im bein a tad bit biased. Id up em both though, if ur having no sides and things seem well, hell have at it!

I was thinking the same thing but want a few opinions :twisted:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
if it were me i would keep the same dosages and tweak my diet a bit to gain some more mass.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Racks Pit! Only 200lbs behind :D

Just jokes bro, looked like a very intense workout. I'd up the dosage seeing as this isn't your first run and I imagine you have ran 30mg before.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Nice Racks Pit! Only 200lbs behind :D

Just jokes bro, looked like a very intense workout. I'd up the dosage seeing as this isn't your first run and I imagine you have ran 30mg before.

First off WTF, you have freaking 7 stars today, whos azz you kissing HAA HAAA... But seriously no Mullet I have not ran 30mg before. I planned on doing 4 week of this but some people said they had no more gains after 3 weeks, thats why I was thinking of moving my 4th week to my 3rd.

And just wait till next week, I just bought me some straps :twisted: :twisted:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off WTF, you have freaking 7 stars today, whos azz you kissing HAA HAAA... But seriously no Mullet I have not ran 30mg before. I planned on doing 4 week of this but some people said they had no more gains after 3 weeks, thats why I was thinking of moving my 4th week to my 3rd.

And just wait till next week, I just bought me some straps :twisted: :twisted:
If you are feeling alright then I see no problem with it, but if you can keep getting some great gains with tweaks in diet, then may as well stick with that...

Have you tried Chalk?? I actually like it alot more than straps for Deads.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
If you are feeling alright then I see no problem with it, but if you can keep getting some great gains with tweaks in diet, then may as well stick with that...

Have you tried Chalk?? I actually like it alot more than straps for Deads.

I am feeling good, but I will wait a few days, I'm gonna change a few things with my diet.

No I have not used chalk, I seen liquid chalk at the supplement store today have you ever used that Mullet?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am feeling good, but I will wait a few days, I'm gonna change a few things with my diet.

No I have not used chalk, I seen liquid chalk at the supplement store today have you ever used that Mullet?
No, I have heard of it though. I think it's essentially the same concept as something like Lock-Tight, just not as strong. I just found that Straps made the bar kind of hang there, and my form never felt as stable. With Chalk it is only your grip improving, just a solid hook on the bar only positively effecting your lift. Try some, let us know how it goes!!!!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
No, I have heard of it though. I think it's essentially the same concept as something like Lock-Tight, just not as strong. I just found that Straps made the bar kind of hang there, and my form never felt as stable. With Chalk it is only your grip improving, just a solid hook on the bar only positively effecting your lift. Try some, let us know how it goes!!!!!!

That makes sense, I have never used straps so well see... I would definitely like to try chalk of some sort, so I will let ya know!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know Xmass i guess makes you hold some water but do you beleive the drop in ur waist is from SD or Xmass? I honestly havnt ever seen my waist drop while on SD. Just curious. Great log bro and congrats on the weight gain. Do you feel bigger?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Pit. Have you taken a break recently? Or was it just lethargy?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Pitt, nice work bro, 2 inch loss on your waist and getting bigger and stronger. Ya gotta love that :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I know Xmass i guess makes you hold some water but do you beleive the drop in ur waist is from superdrol or Xmass? I honestly havnt ever seen my waist drop while on SD. Just curious. Great log bro and congrats on the weight gain. Do you feel bigger?
Honestly I don't really know, maybe a combo of both, I have done some ab work not a ton, verrry little cardio. Your guess is as good as mine.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Pit. Have you taken a break recently? Or was it just lethargy?
It was just a bad day, wife nagging me, my head just wasn't in it. I'm not due for a break till a week or 2 after post cycle therapy. My SLACKER workout partner ditched me again! Battery's died in my Mp3 player, etc, etc, etc

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Pit. Have you taken a break recently? Or was it just lethargy?[/QUOTE

It was just a bad day, wife nagging me, my head just wasn't in it. I'm not due for a break till a week or 2 after post cycle therapy. My SLACKER workout partner ditched me again! Battery's died in my Mp3 player, etc, etc, etc
Ahh yeah, those days piss me off. Just have to plug through it. Keep given er.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
You gonna whine like a biotch all night or lift? Pull the skirt outta your ass and hit the iron! :twisted:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont ya just love a workout full of PR's !!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

fatbasturd

Awards
sounds like you need a new workout partner:whiner:

2 inches in the waist maybe thats because you were off work for a month and now your back to work delivering 40,000 lbs of groceries with a hand cart

:hot:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you need a new workout partner:whiner:

2 inches in the waist maybe thats because you were off work for a month and now your back to work delivering 40,000 lbs of groceries with a hand cart

:hot:

Well lookie lookie who decided to stop by, my Sunday workout partner HAHAHHA.......... I'm thinking the lose around my waist area is from the extra cardio I'm doing in Monroe :head: :nutkick:

fatbasturd

Awards
nice workout today

well up until you commented on my butt!!!!!

does linz know you check men out at the gym?????

if not she's gonna know saturday if we goto your dads house:stick:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: It wasn't in a gay way or your fat way, I was just saying you have a bubble butt :toofunny:

The best part about this story is we walked out of the gym together and 2 chicks were sitting in a car with there windows down and 1 screamed out NICE AZZ, and I said she must be talking to you! :toofunny:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice results so far! Good luck with the rest of your log.

Sorry if I didn't catch this somewhere. But, have you experienced any hairloss? How is the androgenic element of X-Mass treating you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Pitbull954 Supplement Logs 22