Pharma grade.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when people say they have pharma grade on hand, are they saying they got it from a doctor or is it a company that carries pharma grade stuff?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when people say they have pharma grade on hand, are they saying they got it from a doctor or is it a company that carries pharma grade stuff?
I would say either or. I have pharma grade, but didn't get it from a doctor.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most buy it without prescription, but there is also people being prescribed stuff

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most buy it without prescription, but there is also people being prescribed stuff
So basically most of the time they are referring to chemical they bought on line from a place that sells pharmaceutical grade products as opposed to a research company that lets you know it isn't intended to be used by humans

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But a research company CAN carry decent SERMS?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So basically most of the time they are referring to chemical they bought on line from a place that sells pharmaceutical grade products as opposed to a research company that lets you know it isn't intended to be used by humans
Yup

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's hit or miss, I've been ****ed over more times than I haven't with research.
That's interesting because I'm looking at places that get pretty good ratings on Eroids...( Not even sure I'm aloud to say "Eroids").
You would think that if they had bunk serms people would say it?