Pharma Grade???

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How can you really tell before ordering if something is pharma grade? Cant anyone just slap the title on there and pretend like their stuff is from a pharmacy. What is a way to know for sure.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Youre talking solely about prior to buying, or once you get the stuff too?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you can stick your head up a bulls ass....
:nana:

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im talking about before purchase, but even once you do purchase. Technically couldn't someone put the pills in a pretty box and call it pharma grade. Is there any sure fire way to tell what you're getting is legit other than the site saying "pharma grade" (Love the Tommy Boy reference btw haha favorite comedy by far)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Meh, was gonna write a tl;dr response regarding degrees of risk, but I think my position on this can be summed up as

there is always a risk counterfeit can infiltrate any supply chain, so no 100% guarantees

Dan Duchaine and Bill Llewelyn wrote extensively on pharma counterfeits. Bro, unless you know exactly what a genuine article looks like, chances are you will not be able to spot a bogus. This goes for you, your supplier, and your local pharmacy.

And it should be pointed out that counterfeit does not necessarily entail bunk/underdosed.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How can you really tell before ordering if something is pharma grade? Cant anyone just slap the title on there and pretend like their stuff is from a pharmacy. What is a way to know for sure.
Are there not facilities you can send products to, to be tested for purity? Might be an idea if you truly want to know, would be worth spending some money.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there not facilities you can send products to, to be tested for purity? Might be an idea if you truly want to know, would be worth spending some money.
Yea, but get ready to pay 800-1600$ per sample.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah its somewhat outrageous to have something tested. I have definitely looked into it before. I could purchase the same product from 5 different sources for half the price I would pay to have one tested. Odds are I am going to hit with one of those sources lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe you could see if your sources 3rd party test? Long shot I know but that's the only other option I see here haha

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one really tests to see if something is counterfeit pharma or not. So even if something is counterfeit pharma it can still be pharma quality/purity.

Giants95

Awards
The only way you can tell is if you bought it from a real certified pharmacy. Just because they put those nice little labels on it doesn't mean it's Pharmagrade.

Kojackel

Awards
Anyone know if the roidtest testing kit tests for the dosage? I'm suspect of dosage being under on blackmaket gear.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if the roidtest testing kit tests for the dosage? I'm suspect of dosage being under on blackmaket gear.
I don't see how they could. You take a sample, put it in a little tube, and the compound that is present is indicated by the color that appears. All that tells you is there was enough in there to identify the substance. Obtaining any more information would require a more sophisticated (and more expensive) test.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
they do not test for amounts .. only if there is x,y, or z in your product