Pharma Vs. Research Grade Chems Vs. Underground

ToxicRiot

Awards
I've been looking around at my options, as far as clomid and novla. From what I've read about them you can import a 3 month supply without much issues from authorities. There's several underground websites which promote them for the intended use, PCT, websites they sell them souly as research chemicals, and pharmaceutical sites which appear quite pricey. What's everyone's experience with this? I'd much rather not get any bunk chemicals, are their certain ones that are reputable? I'm considering going to my family practice doc and trying to get a script. Can't find a logical reason to request this other than to confess my intended use......

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Where are you from man? When you say 3months supply, is that for medicines too? Cause you wont need any more than 1 box of nolva and 1 of clomid

ToxicRiot

Awards
Where are you from man? When you say 3months supply, is that for medicines too? Cause you wont need any more than 1 box of nolva and 1 of clomid
Florida. From what I read from multiple sources, its legal to possess a person supply of this substance without a script if it was imported