PH advice

NickYeti

Awards
Looking for recommendations on a good Bulking PH. Doesn't need to be insane, i just don't want to buy some BS. When i was in the service a buddy used to get it for me and it was great. Also open to any other advice, honestly would prefer gear but I feel like getting a straight answer on that is like pulling teeth.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Msten and Dmz are sold as supplements and at research chem sites. Both are actually steroids but depending on preference either can be strong. Methyl 1 a. Can probably be found as well. Topical 1 and 4 dhea stack are actual progormones and I think they actual work pretty well. No matter what you run you will want the 4ad or another test base ran with it. A real pct should be used for all options as well.

NeoCycle98

Awards
Looking for recommendations on a good Bulking PH. Doesn't need to be insane, i just don't want to buy some BS. When i was in the service a buddy used to get it for me and it was great. Also open to any other advice, honestly would prefer gear but I feel like getting a straight answer on that is like pulling teeth.
@Jstrong20 got it spot on.

4ad as a test base would work especially for a beginner or someone like you that hasn’t ran anything in a while, but pinning test is ideal.

May I ask why you would like to run a PH or the PH’s that actually are steroids? A good UGL source would be ideal and get steroids that are far better, less sides on some depending on what you pick.

Ideally, find a UGL source, pin 300mg-500mg of test depending on how you respond and if you insist on adding an oral and want to bulk, my choice would be Anadrol. If you want to add another anabolic to inject instead of the Anadrol, my picks for your bulk would be NPP, Deca or equipoise.

If you really want to do a “PH”, buy some superdrol, I’m pretty sure they are still selling it as a PH but it’s one of the strongest steroids there are. Expect some side effects, so research any compound you choose to be prepared.

Good luck with your cycle and consider pinning! It’s healthier generally and if needles are a problem for you (like many people) then buy some insulin syringes, 6-8mm depending on your injection site. Stay between 28 and 31 gauge needles, make sure they are 1 ML tubes, warm up your vial (not a lot, just a little) and draw your dose, it may take up to 1 minute: also, you won’t feel the prick and it’s a very small laughable needle so no.real worry about that.