Just bought a nice haul of SNS supplements, looking for stack advice!

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
Hello all, I’ve been lurking on the forum for a few weeks and finally made an account, looking for any suggestions or advice on best way to combine the supplements I purchased and if there’s any that shouldn’t be combined, etc

I know buying all these at once might not be considered the smartest move, but the cost really isn’t an issue for me, so I figured why not. I’m only 24 but I’ve been struggling with feeling tired and low energy often for years despite not having any obvious sleep issues and eating well (I’m also a type 1 diabetic) so I’m willing to try anything that might help and really hoping to get some noticeable results in strength, energy, and muscle growth from these. I’ve been hitting the gym almost every day for the past few months by the way, and have worked out here and there for couple years prior, so I’m not jumping into these with no lifting experience, although I definitely wouldn’t consider myself very experienced either.

Anyways, here’s the list, already been taking nootropics Depot beta ecdysterone for about a week and just started growth factor xt a few days ago, and started anacyclus xt today, can’t say I’ve noticed much from any of that yet but I know it’s too early to see anything and that results take time. The rest of the list is on the way.

Nootropics Depot beta ecdysterone
SNS growth factor xt
SNS Anaclycus xt
SNS Anabolic xt
SNS pepti-plex
SNS cardiovascular support xt
SNS glycophase
SNS peak o2
SNS glycerpump

Any suggestions, comments, concerns, dosing timing recommendations, etc would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
Welcome!

Growth Factor is best taken an hour before bed.

Anacyclus/Anabolic XT/Pepti-Plex can be taken all together, at the same time. I've used this stack before, and took 1x3 Anacyclus spaced throughout the day; all 4 Pepti-Plex caps in the AM; and half the dosage of Anabolic XT in the AM, and the other half in the PM. You can take all 3 together, and space it out however you wish. There are no strict rules.

Cardiovascular XT support can be taken any time with food.

For GlycoPhase I see no reason to take this except if you eat a pre-workout meal, OR, just using it general as a GDA and consuming it 15-30min before your highest carb meal on any given day. Not something that's worthwhile to take every day.

Peak O2 and GlycerPump are best used alongside a pre-workout powder, and can be taken together as well. No need to take either outside of Pre-W, imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello all, I’ve been lurking on the forum for a few weeks and finally made an account, looking for any suggestions or advice on best way to combine the supplements I purchased and if there’s any that shouldn’t be combined, etc

I know buying all these at once might not be considered the smartest move, but the cost really isn’t an issue for me, so I figured why not. I’m only 24 but I’ve been struggling with feeling tired and low energy often for years despite not having any obvious sleep issues and eating well (I’m also a type 1 diabetic) so I’m willing to try anything that might help and really hoping to get some noticeable results in strength, energy, and muscle growth from these. I’ve been hitting the gym almost every day for the past few months by the way, and have worked out here and there for couple years prior, so I’m not jumping into these with no lifting experience, although I definitely wouldn’t consider myself very experienced either.

Anyways, here’s the list, already been taking nootropics Depot beta ecdysterone for about a week and just started growth factor xt a few days ago, and started anacyclus xt today, can’t say I’ve noticed much from any of that yet but I know it’s too early to see anything and that results take time. The rest of the list is on the way.

SNS growth factor xt
SNS Anaclycus xt
SNS Anabolic xt
SNS pepti-plex
SNS glycophase
SNS peak o2
SNS glycerpump

Any suggestions, comments, concerns, dosing timing recommendations, etc would be greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!
He gonna have a feild day looking putting togther a stack with this haul, @sns8778

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
Welcome!

Anacyclus/Anabolic XT/Pepti-Plex can be taken all together, at the same time. I've used this stack before, and took 1x3 Anacyclus spaced throughout the day; all 4 Pepti-Plex caps in the AM; and half the dosage of Anabolic XT in the AM, and the other half in the PM. You can take all 3 together, and space it out however you wish. There are no strict rules.

For GlycoPhase I see no reason to take this except if you eat a pre-workout meal, OR, just using it general as a GDA and consuming it 15-30min before your highest carb meal on any given day. Not something that's worthwhile to take every day.

Peak O2 and GlycerPump are best used alongside a pre-workout powder, and can be taken together as well. No need to take either outside of Pre-W, imo.
Thanks for the suggestions! Just to clarify on the glycophase, the only reason I got that is since I’m a type 1 diabetic I figured maybe it would help me handle carbs better and need less insulin. Also how was the anacylus, pepti and anabolic stack?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS growth factor xt
-4 caps 30-60 minutes before bed
SNS Anaclycus xt
-2 caps AM/2 caps PM (I usually take one dose pre depending on workout timing)
SNS Anabolic xt
-3 caps AM/3 caps PM (same as above I try to get one dose pre)
SNS pepti-plex
-Either all 4 pre or 2 AM/2PM (again 2 timed pre)
-2 caps AM/2 caps PM
SNS glycophase
-2 caps before 2 carb meals (I usually just do AM and PM meals since I eat carbs at all meals and AM one usually ends up being pre)
SNS peak o2
-3 to 6 caps preworkout and 3 to 6 on off days.
SNS glycerpump
-2 caps pre workout, you could always do a bit more here if wanted.

Answers of what I do in quotes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welcome!

Thank you for sharing your input.

In relation to PEAK02, there is a lot of confusion about the ingredient and the best way to take it. A lot of companies include it in pre-workouts and that has led to a lot of confusion and people thinking it can/should be used just on pre-workout days, but the studies on PEAK02 were done on daily use. I think it's included in pre-workouts as more of a marketing aspect than a results one and that if I was going to use it, I would use it daily or probably not at all. Just wanted to clarify that because the way that a lot of companies market it in pre-workouts can be confusing on that.

As far as GlycoPhase, a lot of people, myself included, use it to help with improved insulin sensitivity, nutrient delivery, and carbohydrate utilization. A lot of GDA's are more like blood sugar control products, whereas GlycoPhase is more of a true GDA in the sense of helping improve insulin sensitivity and can have a lot of performance and body composition benefits. @TheMrMuscle has talked a lot about this and explained it very well and I know its something he uses year round too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the suggestions! Just to clarify on the glycophase, the only reason I got that is since I’m a type 1 diabetic I figured maybe it would help me handle carbs better and need less insulin. Also how was the anacylus, pepti and anabolic stack?
GlycoPhase is a great product and one that I use year round myself.

You are correct in that it can help improve insulin sensitivity and help you handle your carbs better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for sharing your input.

In relation to PEAK02, there is a lot of confusion about the ingredient and the best way to take it. A lot of companies include it in pre-workouts and that has led to a lot of confusion and people thinking it can/should be used just on pre-workout days, but the studies on PEAK02 were done on daily use. I think it's included in pre-workouts as more of a marketing aspect than a results one and that if I was going to use it, I would use it daily or probably not at all. Just wanted to clarify that because the way that a lot of companies market it in pre-workouts can be confusing on that.

As far as GlycoPhase, a lot of people, myself included, use it to help with improved insulin sensitivity, nutrient delivery, and carbohydrate utilization. A lot of GDA's are more like blood sugar control products, whereas GlycoPhase is more of a true GDA in the sense of helping improve insulin sensitivity and can have a lot of performance and body composition benefits. @TheMrMuscle has talked a lot about this and explained it very well and I know its something he uses year round too.
When I take peakO2 I take it am and pm. I feel like my sleep greatly improves (I got the apnea)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

SNS growth factor xt
SNS Anaclycus xt
SNS Anabolic xt
SNS pepti-plex
SNS glycophase
SNS peak o2
SNS glycerpump

You'll see times on here where some people will give people a hard time about how many supplements that they use, but its really about personal goals, budget, and priorities.

I take a lot of supplements, and last year when someone made a smart remark about it, I broke it down in a money per day type of way and showed that with everything I take, which is a lot, I still spend less per day on supplements than the average person spends on fast food lunch per day or Starbucks; and that my whole monthly supplement budget is less than the average golfer spends per month.

I'm not sure why some on here feel the need to put down others for how much they take or spend on supplements - but I think that there is absolutely nothing in the world wrong with prioritizing one's health and results.

Especially in a case like yours where you said budget isn't an issue and you're only 24 and been struggling with low energy levels for years.

I think and hope that you'll really enjoy the stack that you're doing.

I can't speak on their Beta Ecdysterone, so I won't - only experience I can share with that ingredient is that I do like the Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 product.

@Resolve10 gave a great answer on the breakdown of how to take these, and the way I dose them is going to be almost identical to his.

SNS Growth Factor XT - 4 caps 30 to 60 minutes prior to bedtime, or some people will take 2 caps 30 mins to an hour before a workout to optimize GH release and then 2 caps before bedtime.

SNS Anacyclus XT - some people do 1 cap 4x per day, but I would miss doses this way. I do it like Resolve10 said, 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night. I try to time one dose pre-workout on workout days, but that isn't necessary, I just train late so it works out well that way.

SNS Anabolic XT - 3 caps twice per day, with one dose being about 30 minutes prior to working out on training days.

SNS Pepti-Plex - 2 caps twice per day if doing normal dosing; if using higher dosing I've seen people do 2 caps 3x per day or 4 caps twice per day.

SNS Cardiovascular Support XT - 2 caps twice per day with my general health supplement morning and nighttime dosing.

SNS GlycoPhase - simple dosing is 2 caps twice per day with carb meals. I will sometimes do 1 cap twice per day with lower/moderate carb meals and then 2 caps with my highest carb meal. I do 4 caps per day, but vary it sometimes depending on my diet at the time.

SNS PEAK02 - the studies on PEAK02 showed that it needs to be used daily for best results, which is why I hate to see it in pre-workouts because that confuses people into thinking they can use it here and there and get the best results from it. You can do 3 to 6 caps per day, and I would use them pre-workout on workout days but I would use it on non-workout days as well if cardiovascular endurance is a big goal.

SNS GlycerPump caps - I use these pre-workout. When I take them, I normally take 2 to 4 caps; some people do more, but I take Super Swole caps and I really don't need anything extra on top of that for pumps and fullness. Plus, some of the other things I take really helps with fullness too.

I hope that you'll enjoy your stack. If you have any questions, you're always welcome to pm me or email me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I take peakO2 I take it am and pm. I feel like my sleep greatly improves (I got the apnea)
That's great that it helps you with that.

If you get a sleep apnea improvement from PEAK02, keep an eye out for the VO2 Max/Endurance product we have coming out in the next couple of months because it should be even better as some of the ingredients in that product will work through the same pathways, but a couple would work for different and probably even better pathways for that too.

We can't, and won't, market the product for that purpose, but in researching it for the write up, I found some really cool correlation between some of the ingredients we're using and it improving fatigue associated with sleep apnea.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's great that it helps you with that.

If you get a sleep apnea improvement from PEAK02, keep an eye out for the VO2 Max/Endurance product we have coming out in the next couple of months because it should be even better as some of the ingredients in that product will work through the same pathways, but a couple would work for different and probably even better pathways for that too.

We can't, and won't, market the product for that purpose, but in researching it for the write up, I found some really cool correlation between some of the ingredients we're using and it improving fatigue associated with sleep apnea.
I will definitely buy that and use it for some sleep apnea improvement. I will post up a little review post too and talk about any improvements I notice. I know sleep apnea is a common thing so anything else that can help is a god send

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
You'll see times on here where some people will give people a hard time about how many supplements that they use, but its really about personal goals, budget, and priorities.

I take a lot of supplements, and last year when someone made a smart remark about it, I broke it down in a money per day type of way and showed that with everything I take, which is a lot, I still spend less per day on supplements than the average person spends on fast food lunch per day or Starbucks; and that my whole monthly supplement budget is less than the average golfer spends per month.

I'm not sure why some on here feel the need to put down others for how much they take or spend on supplements - but I think that there is absolutely nothing in the world wrong with prioritizing one's health and results.

Especially in a case like yours where you said budget isn't an issue and you're only 24 and been struggling with low energy levels for years.

I think and hope that you'll really enjoy the stack that you're doing.

I can't speak on their Beta Ecdysterone, so I won't - only experience I can share with that ingredient is that I do like the Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 product.

@Resolve10 gave a great answer on the breakdown of how to take these, and the way I dose them is going to be almost identical to his.

SNS Growth Factor XT - 4 caps 30 to 60 minutes prior to bedtime, or some people will take 2 caps 30 mins to an hour before a workout to optimize GH release and then 2 caps before bedtime.

SNS Anacyclus XT - some people do 1 cap 4x per day, but I would miss doses this way. I do it like Resolve10 said, 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night. I try to time one dose pre-workout on workout days, but that isn't necessary, I just train late so it works out well that way.

SNS Anabolic XT - 3 caps twice per day, with one dose being about 30 minutes prior to working out on training days.

SNS Pepti-Plex - 2 caps twice per day if doing normal dosing; if using higher dosing I've seen people do 2 caps 3x per day or 4 caps twice per day.

SNS Cardiovascular Support XT - 2 caps twice per day with my general health supplement morning and nighttime dosing.

SNS GlycoPhase - simple dosing is 2 caps twice per day with carb meals. I will sometimes do 1 cap twice per day with lower/moderate carb meals and then 2 caps with my highest carb meal. I do 4 caps per day, but vary it sometimes depending on my diet at the time.

SNS PEAK02 - the studies on PEAK02 showed that it needs to be used daily for best results, which is why I hate to see it in pre-workouts because that confuses people into thinking they can use it here and there and get the best results from it. You can do 3 to 6 caps per day, and I would use them pre-workout on workout days but I would use it on non-workout days as well if cardiovascular endurance is a big goal.

SNS GlycerPump caps - I use these pre-workout. When I take them, I normally take 2 to 4 caps; some people do more, but I take Super Swole caps and I really don't need anything extra on top of that for pumps and fullness. Plus, some of the other things I take really helps with fullness too.

I hope that you'll enjoy your stack. If you have any questions, you're always welcome to pm me or email me.
Thank you for the in depth reply, between this and the other replies I have no confusion on when to take all these. Looking forward to running all this and seeing what results I get!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the in depth reply, between this and the other replies I have no confusion on when to take all these. Looking forward to running all this and seeing what results I get!
I hope that you'll enjoy them and look forward to hearing your results.

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
Fair enough, and yes it will! There's a plethora of GDA products that are available, which is why Na-ALA and R-ALA have become mainstream in many supplements in the fitness industry over the last 15 years. They are also excellent nutrient partitioners. In your case, keep your heaviest carb meals peri-w (pre and/or post). That in itself will also help.

As a continuation from some of the above replies, there's “a lot of good supplements”, but it's a balance of using different things at the optimal times for the right purpose; otherwise you'll end up taking 50 supplements year-round, which is far from convenient and feasible financially for many.

I personally wouldn't advise PeakO2 near bed, because there are some people who can get digestive upset from mushroom supplements. In my experience, I've never had any, but it is more common than you'd think. Though mushrooms have a multitude of health benefits, Peak O2 [and similar] are really the most optimal (keyword: optimal) to be used as endurance enhancers for workouts. I've experimented with 2g straight-up of cordyceps powder, and it does make a tremendous difference in endurance.

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
Fair enough, and yes it will! There's a plethora of GDA products that are available, which is why Na-ALA and R-ALA have become mainstream in many supplements in the fitness industry over the last 15 years. They are also excellent nutrient partitioners. In your case, keep your heaviest carb meals peri-w (pre and/or post). That in itself will also help.

As a continuation from some of the above replies, there's “a lot of good supplements”, but it's a balance of using different things at the optimal times for the right purpose; otherwise you'll end up taking 50 supplements year-round, which is far from convenient and feasible financially for many.

I personally wouldn't advise PeakO2 near bed, because there are some people who can get digestive upset from mushroom supplements. In my experience, I've never had any, but it is more common than you'd think. Though mushrooms have a multitude of health benefits, Peak O2 [and similar] are really the most optimal (keyword: optimal) to be used as endurance enhancers for workouts. I've experimented with 2g straight-up of cordyceps powder, and it does make a tremendous difference in endurance.
Thanks for the tips! And love to hear that the mushroom gave you benefits to endurance, my endurance is currently terrible (just been prioritizing lifting over cardio…) which I don’t want to continue doing, so hoping to make my endurance improve a little faster than it would normally. Also how was the pepti, anabolic xt, and Anaclyus xt stack for you? Just curious since I don’t think I’ve read a report on those 3 together specifically

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
PeakO2 from SNS is a good product, and definitely the best of the mushroom complex supplements out there, but, I'd also buy some straight cordyceps powder, and experiment with 2g in your pre-workout powder. Cordyceps is really the shining star for endurance, imo. It also doesn't cause digestive upset on an empty stomach like other mushrooms can.

Anabolic XT has a pretty good profile, and I noticed pretty good recovery from it, and some added muscle fullness as well; Pepti-Plex also aided with recovery; Anacyclus assisted with libido, for sure.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FWIW I've never had stomach issues with high dosed PeakO2 and haven't really seen anyone on here complain about it before either. If SSJ likes it pre-bed and one doesn't have any stomach issues I don't see why you couldn't take it then.

I think everyone will enjoy the new CEL and SNS endurance products if they are fans of these kinds of mushrooms. :)

As far as AXT + Peptiplex + Anacyclus I haven't run them together, but I've run them all a ton and recovery, endurance, and training progress should be great with a really large boost in muscle fullness.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PeakO2 from SNS is a good product, and definitely the best of the mushroom complex supplements out there, but, I'd also buy some straight cordyceps powder, and experiment with 2g in your pre-workout powder. Cordyceps is really the shining star for endurance, imo. It also doesn't cause digestive upset on an empty stomach like other mushrooms can.

Anabolic XT has a pretty good profile, and I noticed pretty good recovery from it, and some added muscle fullness as well; Pepti-Plex also aided with recovery; Anacyclus assisted with libido, for sure.
I'm glad that you like SNS Peak02 caps.

If you like Cordyceps, you'll likely really like the upcoming endurance specific/V02 Max formula that we having coming out in the next couple months. It will contain a specialized cordyceps and also several other ingredients to target endurance and V02 max from different pathways. It's like a performance enhancing supplement for endurance based training.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW I've never had stomach issues with high dosed PeakO2 and haven't really seen anyone on here complain about it before either. If SSJ likes it pre-bed and one doesn't have any stomach issues I don't see why you couldn't take it then.

I think everyone will enjoy the new CEL and SNS endurance products if they are fans of these kinds of mushrooms. :)

As far as AXT + Peptiplex + Anacyclus I haven't run them together, but I've run them all a ton and recovery, endurance, and training progress should be great with a really large boost in muscle fullness.
I've never heard of stomach issues with high dosed PEAK02 either. I've heard of stomach issues with high dosed Lion's Mane and some of the cheaper mushroom blends, but never with PEAK02. Everyone's different, but as long as it doesn't bother your stomach, definitely no worry in taking PEAK02 before bedtime, especially if it helps with sleep apnea like is does for SSJ.

The new endurance/V02 Max product is going to be awesome in my opinion. The deeper I went into the science while doing the formulation, the more excited I got about that product and the ways in which it works.

Anabolic XT and Pepti-Plex is a great stack. I've had an incredible variety of great results with that stack.

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
I've never heard of stomach issues with high dosed PEAK02 either. I've heard of stomach issues with high dosed Lion's Mane and some of the cheaper mushroom blends, but never with PEAK02. Everyone's different, but as long as it doesn't bother your stomach, definitely no worry in taking PEAK02 before bedtime, especially if it helps with sleep apnea like is does for SSJ.

The new endurance/V02 Max product is going to be awesome in my opinion. The deeper I went into the science while doing the formulation, the more excited I got about that product and the ways in which it works.

Anabolic XT and Pepti-Plex is a great stack. I've had an incredible variety of great results with that stack.
I just added Anabolic Effect to my already extensive stack haha, now just need to be patient waiting for the effects to kick in :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just added Anabolic Effect to my already extensive stack haha, now just need to be patient waiting for the effects to kick in :)
I think you'll really enjoy Anabolic Effect.

Most people can start to see results from it fairly quickly but then they really kick in big time around week 3 and get better by the week after that.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and how you like it.

Kman2244

Kman2244

Awards
I think you'll really enjoy Anabolic Effect.

Most people can start to see results from it fairly quickly but then they really kick in big time around week 3 and get better by the week after that.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and how you like it.
Going to have a hard time determining what’s kicking in when, since I started the majority of them just a few days ago, with Anaclycus, growth factor, and Ecdysterone the only ones that have been a going for a little longer (still relatively short, started Anaclycus when I made this thread, growth factor few days prior, and Ecdysterone a week prior). But I’ll just be happy to be feeling any effects, I can figure out what’s doing what over time more haha

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Going to have a hard time determining what’s kicking in when, since I started the majority of them just a few days ago, with Anaclycus and Ecdysterone the only ones that have been a going for a little longer (still relatively short, started those when I made this thread). But I’ll just be happy to be feeling any effects, I can figure out what’s doing what over time more haha
I was planning on starting my stack back this week but not going to be able to work out properly this week, so waiting to next week. I'm in the same boat - I'll be starting on so much I won't be able to pinpoint exactly when what kicks in, but that's okay because the main thing for me is just getting the results; and I took this stack last year and did incredible from it so just anxious to get started back again.