PH advice, its been a while.

NickYeti

Awards
Looking for recommendations on a good Bulking PH. Doesn't need to be insane, i just don't want to buy some BS. When i was in the service a buddy used to get it for me and it was great. Also open to any other advice, honestly would prefer gear but I feel like getting a straight answer on that is like pulling teeth.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How is gear answers pulling teeth?... get test, inject test 500 wk for 3 or 4 months

Epistane, superdrol, msten, dmz can all still be found, mostly in eu

1 andro and 4 andro is the US legal stuff available

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Andro the Giant and Super Mandro we carry at Strong Supplement Shop. That would be a good mild starting stack.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking for recommendations on a good Bulking PH. Doesn't need to be insane, i just don't want to buy some BS. When i was in the service a buddy used to get it for me and it was great. Also open to any other advice, honestly would prefer gear but I feel like getting a straight answer on that is like pulling teeth.
All the "PH" back in the day were all actually anabolic steroids. Msten, dmz, sd, epistane and so on. So if those are what your looking for msten and dmz is still around, The rest of them are around too they're just harder to find.

If you want actual prohoramones, I believe there's only three left. 1 andro, 4 andro and epiandro.

Bulking is mostly diet so any will work if your putting in the work but the 1/4 andro combo is the last bulking stack for prohormones.

If your not going to use any test i would get some 4 andro to stack with whatever you choose. The sarm lgd 4033 if used in steroid like doses 30-50mg a day is on par with the more mild steroids like var and tbol. But dont buy into the sarms are safe stuff. Im not saying there dangerous But they do come with all the typical possibilities of side effects that steroids do.

Hope this is benificial to you or anyone else

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How is gear answers pulling teeth?... get test, inject test 500 wk for 3 or 4 months

Epistane, superdrol, msten, dmz can all still be found, mostly in eu

Pretty sure Hes saying getting a answer to where to buy gear is like pulling teeth.

OP, on this forum we are not allowed to give you steroid sources but there are many other forums that allow gear source sharing.

Here we can talk about how to do this or that, but we cant tell anyone where to buy illegal things. But, anyone who has a hard time sourcing gear online has never tried. Any 12 year old with his moms credit card and 20 min of searching and checking reviews can find a source or 2 or 50

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I’d get the predator 4-androstenediol product androtest. 4-AD was always the best PH to start with back in the day but you won’t find it in the US or anywhere outside that product. Works well enough but to see big gains you’ll be better off stacking it than just ramping up dosing.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty sure Hes saying getting a answer to where to buy gear is like pulling teeth.
I totally get it but on many clear net forum you can find what you want. If you're not taking 2 days to research I guess I understand pulling teeth

We're in a generation of being spoonfed.