xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you are the first ive heard mention it.. but its common with some hormones.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I guess it aint all horrible because I at least don't feel exhausted during the day, but it is definitely something new to me.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Any reports on insomnia on PH17?

I'm at 7 doses a day and can't sleep for sht anymore... And I'm taking heavy artillery at night to try to knock myself out.
I'm at day 5 taking 8 doses a day. Not having any sleep problems as of yet. I do notice that when I dose I get hungry almost immediately which is kind of strange lol

cainb96

Awards
8 doses a day! Holy crap. I'm jut runnin 4 doses along with 2 doses of T-911

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
Last couple of nights been having some crazy insomnia, been happening after bumping dose of PH17 & 19 to 8 a day, 3ml each @ 4 times a day, last dose being around 5 to 6pm. Nearly 3am and still not feeling a bit tired.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Personally I'd iNCREASE THE DOSE TO EITHER 5 OR 6 A DAY. Half life for this compund is around 2-3 hours so increasing your doses per day will allow for less hormone fluctations and even better gains. I'd also probably run the T911 after. So I'd go 8 weeks PH17, 4 weeks T911. 4 weeks formadrol, 4 weeks before getting on another cycle. Just a suggestion.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
while i like mikes approach i wanted to add my 2 cents:
i find the t-911 to be an excellent adjunct to hardcore cycles with methylated stuffs.. the ingredient profile lends itself very well to keeping your estrogen levels in chack and the junk working like it should. personally i dont like to use any product during PCT that has hormonal ingredients. this includes DHEA. you will notice mike is actually useing the t-911 in his example more like a bridge into pct were hes lessening the degree of hormonal manipulation and trying to bring hormone levels into a better balance before jumping onto an AI. both routes are fine of course and with LGs much safer PHs its much less of a deal to get normalized. remmeber the half lifes on most of our stuff will be 2-3 hrs at best. this makes PCT very easy for almost everyone. the actual PH will clear the body in one to two days after cessation. couple that with the fact these short half lifes make for a similar "test output" thats cyclic and pulsitile much like that of the bodies natural production. either way i love t-911 and pretty much everyone who uses the stuff thinks its aces! btw.. i just started taking it last week to prep for my next cycle. i will continue to dose it all the way through until PCT starts then i will drop it and only return to it several weeks after the post is done.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Ripp you ever notice better workout when dosing T911 pre workout? I notice better mind set and even energy? Think its palcebo effect or could dosing preworkout effect workouts?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea its not a methyl plus it was suggested to me. I really want the most out of this cycle and so far things are going very very well. I even had success with M1D black so I guess I respond well to DHEA and I'm definitely happy about that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ripp you ever notice better workout when dosing T911 pre workout? I notice better mind set and even energy? Think its palcebo effect or could dosing preworkout effect workouts?
yes in fact it does. if you look at the profile you will see it has resveritol & yohimbine. resveritol is a very potent antioxidant and has an
mitigating effect on circulating estrogens. thus it helps optimise hormones right before your work out.
the yohimbine is a potent stimulant and some of its action seems to increase focus and improve blood flow. more nutrients and oxegen you deliver to the muscles and brain all help you intensify your workload.

i take mine about 30-40 mins pre workout right after my hemavol. its IMO one of our best products to date. did i mention people love this stuff!!??

:hitit:

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
yes in fact it does. if you look at the profile you will see it has resveritol & yohimbine. resveritol is a very potent antioxidant and has an
mitigating effect on circulating estrogens. thus it helps optimise hormones right before your work out.
the yohimbine is a potent stimulant and some of its action seems to increase focus and improve blood flow. more nutrients and oxegen you deliver to the muscles and brain all help you intensify your workload.

i take mine about 30-40 mins pre workout right after my hemavol. its IMO one of our best products to date. did i mention people love this stuff!!??

:hitit:
Yea very little (non-stim) hormonal products offer the same intensity and drive when taken pre workout! Whats not to love?!

jjds2099

Awards
Anyone know of a website i can get a discount when buying like 4 or more bottles?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not really. some places will offer you free shipping though, and you can use my personal 10% discount on our site. enter "RIPP" for 10% off

Ballin

Awards
So If I was to start running OH-C21 at 8 a day.. on the package it says that pct of just beast supertest is required. Is this a guarantee or is other support required?

Is this a legitimate pro-hormone? and considering I'm bulking atm is it worth taking or only good for cutting?

Ballin

Awards
No I'm not, Its just what is says on the aussiemuscle website I was going to buy it from?

Bjjcfighter

Awards
There's a lot of mention of liquid t911 and formadrol I'm guessing because the are lg too but my friend gave me 2 bottles of nolvadren xt would that work the same with some daa? Thanks