80lbs for 3

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DkGreek- great depth on your dips. I will add your total to the scoreboard when you have a video with 5 in it.

djbombsquad- I will add 80lbs to the scoreboard for the moment. If someone enters with the same bodyweight:dip ratio who does it without kicking their legs then they will win so feel free to submit one without that little help. :)

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
DkGreek- great depth on your dips. I will add your total to the scoreboard when you have a video with 5 in it.

djbombsquad- I will add 80lbs to the scoreboard for the moment. If someone enters with the same bodyweight:dip ratio who does it without kicking their legs then they will win so feel free to submit one without that little help. :)
Great, I'll do that in a week or so, maybe go up in weight a little.

Thanks man.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I did kick my leg up I did not do it intentially. I am looking at it and I know I was not swinging that is for sure.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Damn DK! Crazy range of motion...you went LOW. Heavy weight!
Thanks man, I really appreciate your feedback. You know, I haven't used any PES product yet!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

To be honest, I've always striven for good repetitions on every lift, be it flat bench or chin-ups, every time I workout. Apparently this attitude shines through when I do my favorite exercise, weighted dips. :slomo:

blackbee

Awards
Here is my first entry. Pulls ups with 80lb DB but my friend didnt get a zoom of the weight. Will try and get another video later this week.

[video=youtube_share;0Vh6xzOtSq8]http://youtu.be/0Vh6xzOtSq8[/video]

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I did 50 lbs per arm.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
---HATERS GONNA HATE---

Today I did 50 lbs per arm.
Today I taught my Johnson to bench press tree fitty.:hump:

"Ain't nothing but a peanut!"

--- My Johnson, also known as Ronnie Coleman.
-------

-------
hater_gonna_hate_02.jpg

-------

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is getting good! Nice job holding it with your feet

Free shirt to everyone who enters!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I did kick my leg up I did not do it intentially. I am looking at it and I know I was not swinging that is for sure.
Agreed, there was no swinging. Your 70lb reps were clean, it was just in the 80lb video- if you had kicked anymore on the last rep you would have looked like a frog. :p

I demand ben includes links in the second post :)
You found the second post? ;)

Here is my first entry. Pulls ups with 80lb DB but my friend didnt get a zoom of the weight. Will try and get another video later this week.
Very good first 3 reps. Your next video should definitely be with a heavier weight.

I will wait for it before I update it. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second post has all submitted entries embedded into it for ease of access.

Please remember all entries will win a free PES t-shirt. Could everyone who has entered so far please email their address to [email protected] with the subject "PES Strength Contest Tshirt" and include your username in the email. :)

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Going to try to remember to enter this, didn't even finish my Anabeta log, lol. Maybe once I finish my masters in August, this should be do-able though.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tried the bodyweight dips today, think i got 52....video whould be up in the next few days

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are going below parallel 52 is very impressive indeed!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear Trappman does 50 dips using only one arm then does 50 with the other arm! Of course he's superhuman! Can't wait to see your video Mkretz!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I would enter just for fun. This is my initial entry, I have done heavier before but just wanted to get something recorded before my cameraman left the gym!

180lb bodyweight, 90lb pull ups.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I thought I would enter just for fun. This is my initial entry, I have done heavier before but just wanted to get something recorded before my cameraman left the gym!

180lb bodyweight, 90lb pull ups.

Saw this on Facebook, "that **** cray". Rare to see that much weight with full range of motion reps, very nice.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear Trappman does 50 dips using only one arm then does 50 with the other arm! Of course he's superhuman! Can't wait to see your video Mkretz!
yea the video is on my buddys camera so im just waiting for him to put it up

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw this on Facebook, "that **** cray". Rare to see that much weight with full range of motion reps, very nice.
Thanks. I have gone heavier before- this was literally my first attempt as my friend was about to leave the gym. I am hoping for about 110lbs+ by the final competition entry. Just to keep people on their toes. :)

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Thanks. I have gone heavier before- this was literally my first attempt as my friend was about to leave the gym. I am hoping for about 110lbs+ by the final competition entry. Just to keep people on their toes. :)
Challenge accepted :)
Been training for a good video towards end of contest!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried 90lbs last night but didn't get a video of it (and only got it twice). That was a real struggle for me!! I will continue to work towards a good number worthy of this competition.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throw up videos anyway, everyone who enters wins a t-shirt so the sooner you enter the sooner you get one.

It helps keep everyone motivated if you post one now and aim to beat it later. :)

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
mine would be comic relief. Lol might do it for Sh!t and giggles tho

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Throw up videos anyway, everyone who enters wins a t-shirt so the sooner you enter the sooner you get one.

It helps keep everyone motivated if you post one now and aim to beat it later. :)
Yup, I got a high number just have to increase dem reps a little bit.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will probably try it next week.
I'm still debating on whether or not i want to enter.

Ill need someone to film me first.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still debating on whether or not i want to enter.

Ill need someone to film me first.
If you're not at a place where you are worried about someone jacking your phone, just set it up somewhere to capture yourself and edit it down if need be to get right to the lifting. That's how I did my joke video on here.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're not at a place where you are worried about someone jacking your phone, just set it up somewhere to capture yourself and edit it down if need be to get right to the lifting. That's how I did my joke video on here.
haha, someone will snag my iphone in a second at my gym

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube;0LY0wJ6958M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LY0wJ6958M&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video] 20 pull ups

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one do bw pull ups yet? I need my dips updated on the page one along with my pull ups.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wow... fun lookin contest...

Sucks though...

Even on the ratios, sure bigger guys have more muscle, but they still have to lift their own muscle too..

I could dip like no other at 185lbs, now Im struggling to get in 20reps at 210... that extra 25lbs adds a lot since some of my new mass is in my legs and glutes and back, not just my chest and arms that are doing the work.

I JUST did chest and some dips last night and Im maxing out on Deads tonight... but tomorrow when I do shoulders and tris Ill do some bw dips and next week on chest Ill try out some weighted dips... havnt done weighted dips for some time though and dont think Ill be anywhere close to these guys on the ratio, but ill enter for the fun anyways.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any one do bw pull ups yet? I need my dips updated on the page one along with my pull ups.
You are the first entry for bodyweight pull ups- great range on your video, this has been updated. I didn't update the dips because I couldn't see the numbers on the plates. I asked in a post but nobody replied.

wow... fun lookin contest...

Sucks though...

Even on the ratios, sure bigger guys have more muscle, but they still have to lift their own muscle too..

I could dip like no other at 185lbs, now Im struggling to get in 20reps at 210... that extra 25lbs adds a lot since some of my new mass is in my legs and glutes and back, not just my chest and arms that are doing the work.
This is the definition of relative strength and just means you had higher relative strength at your previous bodyweight. :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I re do my dips they where 100 pound dips for 5.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can if you want. I was just hoping someone who was familiar with those plates could confirm it for me.

Either way is good. :)