PES Strength Contest

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm figuring this correct, daft205 walked away with $475!! Way to go!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice indeed! Of course, all the winners walked away with a great prize!

Profion

Awards
How and when do we get our T-shirts?
i did send my adress with my video

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Hey question! Do I email what I want? Or do we get a store credit coupon code? I emailed that email couple days ago asking which do I do, and haven't got a reply!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How and when do we get our T-shirts?
i did send my adress with my video
The same thing I told you in the PM lol. Email [email protected] with your user name (Profion), full name and address. He will send it out to you. Don't worry about getting an email clarification- we are sending out 20~ t-shirts if everyone emails in so I am not sure you will get an email back.

Your tshirt will be sent shortly if it hasn't been already. :)

Note to all t-shirt requests. Please put the size you want into the email, so far only one t-shirt claim has a requested size. Neither you nor PES want to send you a size you won't wear lol.

Hey question! Do I email what I want? Or do we get a store credit coupon code? I emailed that email couple days ago asking which do I do, and haven't got a reply!
Our web guy will add the credit to your account so make sure you have an account set up. This process will be done once all the emails are sent in so will be a couple of days.

Then you are free to pick whatever you want. :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The same thing I told you in the PM lol. Email [email protected] with your user name (Profion), full name and address. He will send it out to you. Don't worry about getting an email clarification- we are sending out 20~ t-shirts if everyone emails in so I am not sure you will get an email back.

Your tshirt will be sent shortly if it hasn't been already. :)

Note to all t-shirt requests. Please put the size you want into the email, so far only one t-shirt claim has a requested size. Neither you nor PES want to send you a size you won't wear lol.
Does anyone in this thread have an idea of how the shirts fit? Because I am sure we have all come across shirts that say large, but are more like mediums.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Here are all completed entries so far in order so you can see who places where in each category. If you have a completed entry which is not listed here please send me a PM and I will edit the scoreboard.

1) Most pull-ups with bodyweight
- daft205 (29 reps)
- nergy (28 reps)
- Legacyfighter (28 reps)
- djbombsquad (24 reps)
- Profion (13 reps)
- Tomahawk88 (9 reps)

2) Heaviest pull-ups for 3 reps (relative to bodyweight)
- Legacyfighter (190lbs bodyweight) (135lbs pull up for 3 reps) (71.05%)
- daft205 (186.5lbs bodyweight) (115lbs pull up for 3 reps) (61.66%)
- nergy (165lbs bodyweight) (90lbs pull up for 3 reps) (54.54%)
- djbombsquad (150lbs bodyweight) (80lbs pull up for 3 reps) (53.3%)
- evandem27 (183lbs bodyweight) (80lbs pull up for 3 reps) (43.72%)

3) Most dips with bodyweight

- daft205 (51 reps)
- Legacyfighter (50 dips)
- djbombsquad (45 reps)
- nokkT (36 reps)
- mkretz (35 dips)
- nergy (35 reps)
- Profion (34 reps)
- lukehayd (25 reps)

4) Heaviest dips for 5 reps (relative to bodyweight)
- evandem27 (183lbs bodyweight) (180lb dips for 5 reps) (98.36%)
- daft205 (186.5lbs bodyweight) (145lb dips for 5 reps) (77.75%)
I still had the heaviest overall dip weight, and perhaps the deepest form... :D

nokkT

Awards
Does anyone in this thread have an idea of how the shirts fit? Because I am sure we have all come across shirts that say large, but are more like mediums.
I got myself a medium because every large I tend to get ends up being ridiculously big, for me. The medium is a LIIIITTTLE snug to get on over my shoulders, not much, but it fits very well when it is on. I'm about 193 lbs and 5'9" with broad shoulders.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got an xl because I don't like tight fitting shirts. It fits like most other xl's that I have. My shoulders are about 48", 5'7" tall & 175lbs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got an xl because I don't like tight fitting shirts. It fits like most other xl's that I have. My shoulders are about 48", 5'7" tall & 175lbs.
Maybe I should have gotten an XL haha.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I should have gotten an XL haha.
My main thing is having room in my arm pits. Size large tend to fit too tight there and I don't wear them unless I cut the arms off of em. Just personal preference. You being a bigger guy than me, probably should have opted for the xl ---unless you like tight shirts to show off your work............

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have all the winners sent their emails in and all of the participants requested their tshirts (and included their preferred size in the email)?

Just a reminder to those who have forgotten. :)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Have all the winners sent their emails in and all of the participants requested their tshirts (and included their preferred size in the email)?

Just a reminder to those who have forgotten. :)
I certainly have:)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I've definitely sent all my emails in, and have gotten replies back

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but deads and Sohp don't lie. ;)

2x bw deads would be a fun time.
I'm down.

Congrats to all the participants, and the winners! Legacy and daft wiping the floor over here!

McBain83

Awards
Excellent contest. Inspired me to do something similar on norwegian forums. I have btw sent an email, but have gotten nothing back.