PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

What flavour would you like us to make?

• Blueberry

Votes: 38 20.0%
  • Orange creamsicle

Votes: 23 12.1%
  • Peanut butter banana swirl

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • Cookie dough

Votes: 46 24.2%
  • Birthday cake/cake batter

Votes: 31 16.3%

• Total voters
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh gotcha. Sorta like.. Hey here is our first protein ever. It's Cookie Dough(fingers crossed)! Its a hit everyone loves it and few months later out of no where BOOM Peanut butter banana swirl protein from pes! Leaving the mass of meat heads and PES fans lost in a world with 2 amazing pes whey proteins that they do not know what to go for and what to drink. And when they think its all over... Here comes blueberry. You see some guys pulling their hair out, they think its Xmas that came in early so they go out and buy Cookie Dough, PB Banana and 3 tubs of Blueberry..
I understand now =D
Haha, weirdly this is exactly right. :)

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Need more blueberry votes, cookie dough is makin a comeback

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cookie Dough people. Come on

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want Blueberry but honestly its kinda 1a) Blueberry 1b) Cookie dough for me then all the rest.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Both hailing from the party of uncooked snacks, Cookie Dough and Cake Batter are splitting the vote of the largest demographic. Drop out Cake Batter and give your votes to Cookie Dough.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both hailing from the party of uncooked snacks, Cookie Dough and Cake Batter are splitting the vote of the largest demographic. Drop out Cake Batter and give your votes to Cookie Dough.
No! We want Blueberry!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in that case, we would also have to split the votes of the fruits, orange creamsicle and the nasty blueberry

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
in that case, we would also have to split the votes of the fruits, orange creamsicle and the nasty blueberry
I was afraid someone would respond with this logic....I was even more afraid that they would also include banana under the fruit umbrella.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember guys, this is for the first flavour only. We will interpret the scores and include them in decisions for future flavours. :)

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
I heard anacyclus tastes like Cookie Dough, maybe if it wins they'll just dump a bunch of Anabeta into the protein mix.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When does the poll close?
Good question. I didn't set a time on it as the more feedback we get the more reliable it is. We would prefer it ran for a month rather than a week, the more data the better. :)

In theory we could keep it running and use the first runner up as the second flavour I guess...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Quoted for Truth. Some cookies and cream's on the market have small chip pieces.
If its real choco chips then it would be amazing. The ones I've had have hard little chocolate pellets that taste terrible.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
angel food cake!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nooo cake batter would be so delicious come on guys. Blueberry shouldn't be winning.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still secretly hoping we go with hidden option number 5, earl grey tea.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk how ppl think a pure blueberry flavor would be good. i can see adding them as a fruit to a shake, but not the taste of the powder!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cookie dough! everyone who votes for it, PM me and ill give u some rep :D

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar