PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

What flavour would you like us to make?

• Blueberry

Votes: 38 20.0%
  • Orange creamsicle

Votes: 23 12.1%
  • Peanut butter banana swirl

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • Cookie dough

Votes: 46 24.2%
  • Birthday cake/cake batter

Votes: 31 16.3%

• Total voters
tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Maple birthday cake...my brain can't figure out what that convo would taste like!
Hit me up with you address, will send you some birthday cake with maple frosting.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tight tight race. Whatever flavor wins will be a win for all of us :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to spell "Flavor" Ben...
I used an online thesaurus to find another word for 'flavour' because I knew I would get grief but there was no way I was selling my soul and using the American spelling lol.

I couldn't use any of the suggestions though. "Pick your PES protein taste" just doesn't work.

This is your fault for hiring an Englishman who knows how to spell properly! ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we are getting two proteins from PES?

The first is a certain Flavor and the other a different Flavour? :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who doesn't know. We are creating a protein powder. As usual, we want it to be innovative and out of the ordinary.

After asking you all what flavours you wanted to see we have picked the five most popular requests.

As always with PES, the customer comes first so now it is time for you to select the exact flavour you want to see.

Here are the five choices;
- Blueberry
- Orange creamsicle
- Peanut butter banana swirl
- Cookie dough
- Birthday cake/cake batter

We will not be counting replies in the thread. Only votes in the poll will be considered.
Oh shyt, should of read this first.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF.. why didnt Pistachio Ice Cream make the cut? Trained assassins will be coming the decision makers way!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long is the poll going to stay open? Might have been answered already but I didn't see anything throughout the thread. Gotta get my brother to get a vote in :D

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used an online thesaurus to find another word for 'flavour' because I knew I would get grief but there was no way I was selling my soul and using the American spelling lol.

I couldn't use any of the suggestions though. "Pick your PES protein taste" just doesn't work.

This is your fault for hiring an Englishman who doesn't know how to spell properly! ;)
Flavour vs Flavor

72920_10151348038289475_1046150267_.jpeg

In case you were wondering. Flavor is winning.

DAG2013

Awards
Anything PB and banana is a win in my book.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
making me mad that blueberry is winning! anything but that!
Its ok once Blueberry wins I am sure you can try the next flavor that comes out after it. :p

Or maybe you'll like Blueberry anyways. :eek:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've got a tie with Blueberry and PB Banana Swirl so far

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You mean to say it tasted like Smurfette's breast milk?
Even better. It was like two blueberry flavors in one. A light, slightly tart, and refreshing fruit beverage when mixed in water and more of a milkshake/muffin flavor when in milk.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI, blueberry had the most votes in the previous threads but there were something like four different variations of peanut butter which were nominated i.e. with jelly, chocolate, banana etc.

I think it is going to be a close race. I am not sure which one I want to win yet but as soon as I do I am forcing as many friends and family as possible to vote for it lol.

BazW

BazW

Awards
More Peanut Butter Banana Swirl. You can get your blueberris in low fat skinny muffins haha.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But it's not quite the PES swirl and if you get the ratio of ingredients wrong oops. I'm sure the PES swirl would be special :)
Don't listen to him Barry. Jim is a poo-poo head.

There you go Jim, I said it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Us English folk stick together.

Jim is the resident forum grouch!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noob question. I know you guys want to do a different flavor out of the usual. So why not release your new protein with all those 5 flavors instead of the chocolate, strawberry and vanilla?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noob question. I know you guys want to do a different flavor out of the usual. So why not release your new protein with all those 5 flavors instead of the chocolate, strawberry and vanilla?
And pistachio ice cream.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We want to make sure we get the first one right before moving onto the next. If we release five at once some flavours would get overlooked.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Vote....for.....cookie dough!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We want to make sure we get the first one right before moving onto the next. If we release five at once some flavours would get overlooked.
Ahhh gotcha. Sorta like.. Hey here is our first protein ever. It's Cookie Dough(fingers crossed)! Its a hit everyone loves it and few months later out of no where BOOM Peanut butter banana swirl protein from pes! Leaving the mass of meat heads and PES fans lost in a world with 2 amazing pes whey proteins that they do not know what to go for and what to drink. And when they think its all over... Here comes blueberry. You see some guys pulling their hair out, they think its Xmas that came in early so they go out and buy Cookie Dough, PB Banana and 3 tubs of Blueberry..
I understand now =D