PES Protein Poll. Pick the flavour you want to see!

What flavour would you like us to make?

• Blueberry

Votes: 38 20.0%
  • Orange creamsicle

Votes: 23 12.1%
  • Peanut butter banana swirl

Votes: 52 27.4%
  • Cookie dough

Votes: 46 24.2%
  • Birthday cake/cake batter

Votes: 31 16.3%

• Total voters
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't debate that, I'm just letting you know that the protein will still spike insulin.

I don't eat fruit very often. I should, but don't. I don't like it much, and always forget about it and it goes bad lol.
I have been guilty of fruit going bad as well unless it's bananas or apples. They don't last long at my house lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I eat any, they're usually berries or cherries.

Don't care much for apples, bananas are meh.
I love berries but for some reason if it's fruit that goes in the fridge I forget about it, I know I'm weird.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love berries but for some reason if it's fruit that goes in the fridge I forget about it, I know I'm weird.
That's what always happens to me.

I'll eat some the first day after buying them, put em in the fridge and forget it ever happened.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back when I had a desk job I was fat and ate whatever. I found all kinds of nasty crap that I had forgotten about. Which surprises me that I'd leave any food behind lol!!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established

I'll eat some the first day after buying them, put em in the fridge and forget it ever happened.
Thats a lot of veggies for me...spinach is in the drawer in the fridge right now. thanks for the reminder lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I won't debate that, I'm just letting you know that the protein will still spike insulin.

I don't eat fruit very often. I should, but don't. I don't like it much, and always forget about it and it goes bad lol.
Cheaper than having meat go bad thats for sure!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Freezer bags are your friends. If it's fruit to cut up like peaches, apples etc., cut them up right after washing them and into the freezer bags. Other fruits like berries, just wash them and freeze them. Just pull out what you want to eat and thaw it out or mix it in the blender with a shake or smoothie.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freezer bags are your friends. If it's fruit to cut up like peaches, apples etc., cut them up right after washing them and into the freezer bags. Other fruits like berries, just wash them and freeze them. Just pull out what you want to eat and thaw it out or mix it in the blender with a shake or smoothie.
Just finally wised up and instead of spending more on frozen strawberries bought some fresh ones today, sliced them up and put them in the freezer. Good call!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just finally wised up and instead of spending more on frozen strawberries bought some fresh ones today, sliced them up and put them in the freezer. Good call!
Pull them right out for fluff = Perfect
Just dont forget them sugars are going to kill your gains :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pull them right out for fluff = Perfect
Just dont forget them sugars are going to kill your gains :)
Haha ya I'm sticking with the fruit!! I like it nice and fluffy and noticed with using less fruit I was losing that texture/consistency.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talk about a thread derail...PEStein, PEStein, PEStein, PEStein....

manstr

manstr

Awards
Do we have an eta? I've been holding out on protein for a little while now

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As long as it is before Nov 14th, so I can bake myself a protein B-day cake lol