PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If anybody knows bout that its Jay haha he's new to supplements kinda and built like a tank haha
LOL,yes and yes!!!!! ****ing BEAST,lol & TY for the kind words sir =) and yo,Airborne,gotta say im loving this Dpol and Erase pro stack,HOLY **** mang =)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I wasn't sure of his experience. Didn't mean to belittle you there Jay... I wish I was built like a tank.

Wait... I will be in a few months... SuperDrol/AndroHard log next!!!
No offense taken brotha..Cheers and thanx for the good advice!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad u liked FSXR.... I'll be waiting to hear the final report on it.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
LOL,yes and yes!!!!! ****ing BEAST,lol & TY for the kind words sir =) and yo,Airborne,gotta say im loving this Dpol and Erase pro stack,HOLY **** mang =)
Two great products right there. Love that ****

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Two great products right there. Love that ****
yeah man,no doubts! i felt really good this morning at the gym.

Pre workout:
-Chobani Greek yogurt
-mixed nuts
-1x Erase pro
-1x DPOL
-1x Multi
-2x L-Carnitine Fumerate (upon waking)

Felt great,dpol and erase working great together. On top of it found a site that has dpol for $20.00...sooner than later imma load up on a few bottles.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Shredded man!

murk01

murk01

Awards
I ate a lot of carbs yesterday. Woke up feeling nauseous so I ate some bread and crackers... But here is a progress pic anyways.

I'll post my reviews soon.
Dang looking good drizzzz!

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
You don't wanna look small, anyone can be 'small'. Haha I know your cutting.. get big though so we can meet at the 2020 Arnold Classic/Mr O.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Agree with poster above, you don't want small, you want ripped!
Yeah. I know what Im "supposed" to be... But since I've been home I've been so busy it's been hard to hit the gym and calories I need as much as I should... So I've lost a lot of size! But, I'll be adjusting my schedule and hitting he gym five days a week... Looking at changing my workout up... Three day weight lifting split and then two days of calisthenics and body weight squats, etc with swimming and running for cardio

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah. I know what Im "supposed" to be... But since I've been home I've been so busy it's been hard to hit the gym and calories I need as much as I should... So I've lost a lot of size! But, I'll be adjusting my schedule and hitting he gym five days a week... Looking at changing my workout up... Three day weight lifting split and then two days of calisthenics and body weight squats, etc with swimming and running for cardio
Dang man you're gonna need a boatload of cals to bulk up with all that cardio action in there. You can do it though! You got this bro!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Prob be more of a recomp from here on out... I need to maintain more lean mass. Once we get our own house im really going to alter my diet and fix everything im doing wrong. Hard to do right now because im living out of someone else fridge.

caz1238

Awards
this is going to be my next stack, but im going to add endosurge to it!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
this is going to be my next stack, but im going to add endosurge to it!
I liked Endosurge when I ran it with DAA and erase. I started taking it again to finish up my bottle. Only 4 caps a day til it runs out...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Prob be more of a recomp from here on out... I need to maintain more lean mass. Once we get our own house im really going to alter my diet and fix everything im doing wrong. Hard to do right now because im living out of someone else fridge.
I really approached my current run I'm doing a lot differently, before I was eating 4000-4500 dirty bulking, this run I've been eating 2800-3000 much cleaner and feel like it's going better so far. I've still managed to get a little bloated though lol.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think with the amount of cardio I'm gonna do I will stay lean... Plus Androhard will help too!