PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Legs Day!

Squats
135x12, 225x8, 225x6, 315x2, 315x2, 225x6, 225x4
HackSquat Machine
120x10, 150x8, 210x6, 250x6, 310x4, 390x3 (failure)
Single Leg HamCurls 60x12x5
Leg extension 100x12xFST-7

Good pump... Great vascularity during my workout.

I'm noticing some changes in the mirror. Starting to feel more full and recovery has increased dramatically. I truly think the Anabeta is responsible for this. I've been taking it with my post workout shake and then I eat my post workout meal when I get home (+45 mins after shake)...

DPol/Anabeta have increased my libido tens fold. I had a bad PCT from Havoc and my libido had been **** for over a month. Was using fenugreek but I forgot to take it the last three days and lets just say that the increase in test from the supps is helping...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about adding the OEP in at a low dose to help the AlphaT2... What's everyone's opinion?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Anyone?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thinking about adding the OEP in at a low dose to help the AlphaT2... What's everyone's opinion?
At2 is the fat burner that makes other fat burners better.... Why not! I'd rather add FatSmack XR imo

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I've yet to run Anabeta but you are convincing me I've been missing out. Sorry no opinion on the OEP.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to run Anabeta but you are convincing me I've been missing out. Sorry no opinion on the OEP.
Immmmm hungry! I'm using AB in PCT for sure.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
At2 is the fat burner that makes other fat burners better.... Why not! I'd rather add FatSmack XR imo
I'm buying FatSmack tomorrow and starting as soon as it gets here. I took OEP today and it really messed my stomach up.

It makes sense... "PES meets Purus" to use well.. PES and Purus products... Good idea Airborne.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to neglect the Purus product I'm running...

As for DPol, I feel like it works great. I've taken bulk DAA powder and it compares equally if not better.

I don't have labs obviously but I'm seeing an increase in libido, vascularity and acne on the shoulders which I never get... So I know it has to be increasing my levels.

The alphaT2 is really heating me up. It was only 78 degrees today but I was constantly sweating. Nothing like dripping sweat but when I got to they gym today my underarms were very damp and I was sweating throughout my workout more than usual...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great updates bro! It's just begun ;-) make sure when you take FatSmack to down it with food. Greek yogurt killed the burn

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Great updates bro! It's just begun ;-) make sure when you take FatSmack to down it with food. Greek yogurt killed the burn
Lol. I took OEP on an empty stomach... **** sucked. But yeah, gonna get the product tomorrow. Man, it's so hard dieting... My family eats like ****!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol. I took OEP on an empty stomach... **** sucked. But yeah, gonna get the product tomorrow. Man, it's so hard dieting... My family eats like ****!
I agree haha I eat massive amount of Carbs haha

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I agree haha I eat massive amount of Carbs haha
We just moved back from England and none of our stuff is here so we are staying with my dad...his gf makes like pasta and potatoes w butter ... I'm like wtf! And they laugh and say "we aren't dieting"

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
We just moved back from England and none of our stuff is here so we are staying with my dad...his gf makes like pasta and potatoes w butter ... I'm like wtf! And they laugh and say "we aren't dieting"
*******s lol jk

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm buying FatSmack tomorrow and starting as soon as it gets here. I took OEP today and it really messed my stomach up.

It makes sense... "PES meets Purus" to use well.. PES and Purus products... Good idea Airborne.
Love me some fatsmack!

murk01

murk01

Awards
U got to give em a guilt trip. Or answer that" we aren't dieting ", with a, "maybe u should.. "
:) probably wont make u dinner anymore!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Lol I've been taking 3 OEP a day doesn't bother my stomach at all. I take 2 in the morning then do fasted cardio and then another about 5 hours later, weights after work. Tell me how the Fatsmack works out for you though, I'm not really sure if the OEP is even helping me cut any more than I normally would. Was thinking about trying USP Test Powder in my next PCT, but maybe I'll go for DPol instead the ingredients look better. Idk though, I still have like ~100 grams of straight DAA powder lol.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Straight DAA is not bad... I do like this DPol though.

I'm buying the fatsmack in a minute.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Straight DAA is not bad... I do like this DPol though.

I'm buying the fatsmack in a minute.
^^^ winning

I have a 500g bag of bulk Daa... Now I'm hooked on Dpol its just sitting there

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
^^^ winning

I have a 500g bag of bulk Daa... Now I'm hooked on Dpol its just sitting there
For the price... Can't beat it. Pills are a little big but that's something you get used to

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For the price... Can't beat it. Pills are a little big but that's something you get used to
I'm pretty sure we are making them with a smoother coating soon... Not all gritty :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your thoughts.
Purchase was made 3-5 days max delivery. I'm anxious to see how this works out with AlphaT2.

As for anabeta... I forgot to take it today so I took it with my dinner and damnzit I'm so hungry before bed.

Love these supps so far.

Today was arms day... Still a lil weak from where I was on cycle but I had veins popping out that I didn't know existed. Did you know AlphaT2/Anabeta/DPol cause you to grow more veins in your arms and shoulders? I can prove it... Those weren't there yesterday:)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Today was a much needed rest day. My body is pretty wrecked. Tomorrow is shoulders/traps/abs/calves then the next day is back and maybe some more arms if I feel up to it. I found that my arms grow well if I hit them twice a week .

FatSmack shipped today. Should be here by the beginning of next week.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Today was a much needed rest day. My body is pretty wrecked. Tomorrow is shoulders/traps/abs/calves then the next day is back and maybe some more arms if I feel up to it. I found that my arms grow well if I hit them twice a week .

FatSmack shipped today. Should be here by the beginning of next week.
^^^Hella win

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder day today... Lifted like a beast. Don't have time to log the workout but I can log the cleans.

105x8,8 125x6,6 145x6,6 then I started trying to see where I stood...

165x2, 185x1 195xFAIL...

185 is a PR naturally. I don't remember if I hit it on cycle but I know I hadn't naturally.

Thanks PES/Purus

Also, I need to get around to taking some pics. I'm seeing some differences in the mirror that I really like.

New veins popped out in the front delt area. Have to say that I'm growing veins from everywhere. Hopefully I have enough blood to fill all these veins that these supps are producing... :) :) :) :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice PR on cleans bro! D-pol vascularity is awesome! Love them pumps with the nitrates can only imagine teaming it with anebeta!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Nice PR on cleans bro! D-pol vascularity is awesome! Love them pumps with the nitrates can only imagine teaming it with anebeta!
Maybe I'm not recomping... Maybe my muscles are just so pumped I feel like I'm getting bigger and more cut/vascular. Lol... Kidding

Also, my mood has enhanced. I think it's the elevated test levels. I'm pretty sure my test was low from cycle (bloods sometimes soon Pre SD) so I think the DPOL has brought me up to a good level. Mood enhanced, libido up, aggression coming back, desire to workout up...

Oh yeah, my Dad and I went to the auction today. I went to look... Welll I bought a bed, a coffee table and an ELIPTICAL! So now (after I pick it up Monday) fasted cardio will start in the AM... God im going to be good fvkin looking...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Impressive cleans man, I know that's a lot from where you were before on those. Were they clean and press or just cleans? I think I'm gonna start doing clean and jerks olympic style how they squat all the way down when they do the clean, I just think if I got that form down I could do more weight.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Impressive cleans man, I know that's a lot from where you were before on those. Were they clean and press or just cleans? I think I'm gonna start doing clean and jerks olympic style how they squat all the way down when they do the clean, I just think if I got that form down I could do more weight.
I pressed 135 or 145 I can't remember. Well clean and jerk actually. But I just wanted to see what I could clean this week. I had pretty close to Olympic form... Got pretty low on the heavy weights.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Well... I took the weekend off... But back at it tomorrow!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Sicker than a dog though... Allergies and sinus infection.. Fml

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
It's arrived! And I got my new elliptical too! Summer shredding begin

Attachments

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude...I hope you feel better! Just rest and eat lots of protein :)
Allergy medicine is helping... Today is day one of school too. Fml

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'm sure that fatsmack will help keep your ass awake in class!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's arrived! And I got my new elliptical too! Summer shredding begin
Love it bro!! Get ready for the sweatiest, best workouts of your life! I just got an energy boost from looking at the pic!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Love it bro!! Get ready for the sweatiest, best workouts of your life! I just got an energy boost from looking at the pic!
Duuuuude, I was so geeked out all day off one cap. It's 14 hours later and I'm still energized. I had one of the best workouts since I was 'on' ... Thanks for the good info LTL, Airborne... You guys really know your Supps. PES/Purus run some really good products.

Still trying to figure out how to eat on this ****... I felt like I was on adderall all day...no appetite. Took my Anabeta PreWO and with PostWO meal...

now time to TRY and fall asleep.

I killed chest today... Best workout I've had in months. The extra day off on the weekend helped.

We did an upper chest anihilation today.

Incline Chest Machine (each side)
45x20, 90x10, 110x5, 115x5, 135(3 plates each side)x2 plus 2 more negs ...and that was my warmup! wtf.

Incline Dumb Bells
we did three sets of 8-12 from 60 lbs to 90 lbs...hit every peg on the adjustable bench from nearly verticle to the one right before flat...then we went back down and did Dumbell flys the same way 3setsx3heightsx60-90 lbs... I'll feel it tomorrow..

Then we finished off the workout with 3 sets of 12 peck deck flys

Did two sets of roman chairs and then sat in the sauna...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
What if I can only take one cap of FatSmackXR.... is that going to be worth using?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Glad you like it bro! Makes me euphoric :-D 2 is optimal. You can still use 1 tho :) I use 3 ;-)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You might get more used to it after you dose it a few times. When I started taking OEP the first couple days I felt like it was too much, but within a week I was up to taking 3 caps a day no problem. Body just has to adjust to it I guess.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it bro! Makes me euphoric :-D 2 is optimal. You can still use 1 tho :) I use 3 ;-)
Three! That's enough to geek out a horse! Wtf.

Day two. Energy still there. Lifts going up in the gym back to where my normal lifts have been. Pulled 405 on deads today... But that's still a lot lighter than I'm used to pulling. I've pulled 535 before.

It's funny because hardly anyone in the gym at my university knows what they are doing. There is a deadlift platform and 4 power racks that are always empty bc everyone does chest and arms.. Stupid frat boys. Had like 5 ppl watching me pull 405 like it was a big deal. I was thinking "wait til I run dat SD"

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol ys but I'm also 270 and my stim tolerance is high. I love the sweats from it

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
270.. MBN. Can you still run at that weight? Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
270.. MBN. Can you still run at that weight? Lol
I got more speed then a skinny lol I use to be able to run looooong distance but havnt tried since army.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I got more speed then a skinny lol I use to be able to run looooong distance but havnt tried since army.
Yeah. I want to hit 210 but running at 195 sucked. Now that I dropped to 180 I feel like half the man I used to be :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What if I can only take one cap of FatSmackXR.... is that going to be worth using?
Honestly I take one cap at a time most the times and love it. I also noticed if you take it with a motivate the energy boost is an amazing feel. If I take two fsxr's at the same time I tend to get a bit sweaty, so one is where I like to stay. Does the job in any case!