Pes Erase questions

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone had any issues with a rash from Erase? Currently taking Erase, and SNS DAA and enhanced along with D3. I also take omneprezole daily for acid reflux issues. Went to dermatologist an said after a biopsy that it was drug reaction. Rash looked like a Rosea and started in the armpits down my side, stomach and in waistband. Last about 2 weeks and is now gone. Anyone else?
Haven't heard if this side effect. Have you changed detergents, body wash, deodorant, etc.?

Raptor3

Awards
Haven't heard if this side effect. Have you changed detergents, body wash, deodorant, etc.?
No, dermatologist said it was possibly a drug interaction according to the biopsy they took.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be safe, we wouldn't recommend using Erase whilst on other medication.

For what it's worth, I haven't heard of this before either.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Has anyone had any issues with a rash from Erase? Currently taking Erase, and SNS DAA and enhanced along with D3. I also take omneprezole daily for acid reflux issues. Went to dermatologist an said after a biopsy that it was drug reaction. Rash looked like a Rosea and started in the armpits down my side, stomach and in waistband. Last about 2 weeks and is now gone. Anyone else?
Look it depends on how severe your rash is. Back when I was on my daa formadrol extreme stack which I liked very much btw, I started getting really itchy, even went to a dermatologist luckily I was towards the end of the cycle so I didnt do anything ab it. But my legs stomach and face would itch for a period of time during the day and would then subside I also had blotchy redness on my cheeks. Now on this daa and erase stack my legs have been itchy at times but not anywhere near what it was on formadrol I dont get red skin and the itch is not intense. Idk if its a low bf thing or a drying out thing but if u are having problems severe enough I would reccomend discontinuing it and trying a different product later on. For those of you trying to imagine I would compare the itching to the itch you get from pain medication repeatedly scratching the same spot for 30 sec before you get relief. Hope this helped

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Was asked the same questions by me dermatologist my answer was no to all I think its more of a drying out thing.

chico1

Awards
When people say Erase (and Erase Pro) gives you achy joints from dryness...how severe is this? I had shoulder surgery a couple years ago and am finally back at 101%...don't wanna aggrevate my shoulder haha

aceroni

Awards
When people say Erase (and Erase Pro) gives you achy joints from dryness...how severe is this? I had shoulder surgery a couple years ago and am finally back at 101%...don't wanna aggrevate my shoulder haha
I've never had an issue with my joints while on erase other than my own self abuse. For example I was front squatting more than I ever had for multiple Weeks with bad technique, my knees were shooting in- nothing bad, but even a little is too much. After I went back to regular squats I was fine
but if I was you and planning on using erase I'd start at one cap for a few days, then up to two for a week or two until you could see if it bothers your joints or not.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The worst I have had from it is something that resembles mild tendonitis in my wrist. I felt it during heavier sets of skullcrushers once or twice.

I clearly don't suffer from it lol.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Taking 6 erase a day now, feeling better getting the e2 down quickly. I was starting to get extreme anxiety from e2, but the high erase dose took care of that. I'll lower the dose/quit once my joints begin to hurt.

chico1

Awards
I've never had an issue with my joints while on erase other than my own self abuse. For example I was front squatting more than I ever had for multiple Weeks with bad technique, my knees were shooting in- nothing bad, but even a little is too much. After I went back to regular squats I was fine
but if I was you and planning on using erase I'd start at one cap for a few days, then up to two for a week or two until you could see if it bothers your joints or not.
Yea I did 1 cap for 2 days and havent noticed much, just bumped up to 2 caps today...i was just curious what people have experienced

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had blood drawn last week, looks like Erase had absolutely no effect on my e2 level unfortunately. I don't have any e2 sides, but it is high. Anyone else get blood drawn to see if Erase works?
That's kinda odd I have only heard positive feedback about PES Erase. I have been taking Forma Stanzol and it brought my estrogen down on my last blood work. Maybe give it a try, it also leaned me up a bit too.

Good luck bro!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That's kinda odd I have only heard positive feedback about PES Erase. I have been taking Forma Stanzol and it brought my estrogen down on my last blood work. Maybe give it a try, it also leaned me up a bit too.

Good luck bro!
I'm taking 6 caps a day now, since the high e2 was giving me bad anxiety. It's working, not sure what my e2 levels are now, but no more anxiety.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking 6 caps a day now, since the high e2 was giving me bad anxiety. It's working, not sure what my e2 levels are now, but no more anxiety.
Is the high e2 due to a cycle?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An 8 week blast of 500mg/week. e2 was 136 a couple weeks ago
Hate to be the guy but you needed letro sir. I had a similar issue recently and erase helped substantially but it didn't completely go away until letro. By the time you caught it the damage was done.

You started the erase after your estrogen was already that high?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I'm prone to joint issues and I have had no issues on 75mg.

I've just upped my fish oil and used cissus.

I've used ATD in the past and I have metal in my wrist due to a injury, and that literally killed me I had to stop

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't heard of that before

User dependent. Some never experience. Some get it from 2 caps. Best to start with 2 caps and then work up or down

Taking 6 erase a day now, feeling better getting the e2 down quickly. I was starting to get extreme anxiety from e2, but the high erase dose took care of that. I'll lower the dose/quit once my joints begin to hurt.
Big dose!!

Yea I did 1 cap for 2 days and havent noticed much, just bumped up to 2 caps today...i was just curious what people have experienced

Going to take a few days to kick in

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually got weight or mass gain from 75mg of erase?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone actually got weight or mass gain from 75mg of erase?
If you consume a surplus of calories throughout your run, it should result in weight or mass gain.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
If you consume a surplus of calories throughout your run, it should result in weight or mass gain.
Yeah once I increased my dosage weight has shot up in 2 weeks and so has my strength!

Placebo?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As breezy noted weight gain will be mostly derived from a proper caloric surplus. The increased dosage could have been your sweet spot though and put you in the optimal position to make gains. I know everyone likes to think linearly but fat loss and muscle gain doesn't always appear to happen at a perfectly even rate (as in sometimes drops/jumps in weight happen fast following/proceeding a lull in change).

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
As breezy noted weight gain will be mostly derived from a proper caloric surplus. The increased dosage could have been your sweet spot though and put you in the optimal position to make gains. I know everyone likes to think linearly but fat loss and muscle gain doesn't always appear to happen at a perfectly even rate (as in sometimes drops/jumps in weight happen fast following/proceeding a lull in change).
True!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope that's the case because I haven't noticed much of anything from 50 mg
Go up to 75mg and see how that works for you. How long have you been running Erase?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong post my brother.
Started 75 yesterday. Been on it for about 3 weeks at 50mg.
Definitely let us know how that jump goes. I notice erase at 25mg so this is interesting.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase has been a consistent top seller for us. The feedback speaks for itself. :)

chico1

Awards
I'm wondering this as well.
Thanks for giving me input and checking on my results. Unfortunately I am not noticing much of a difference to be honest. I have been taking it along side CEL PCT Assist (Test Booster)...to make a long story short I am using the CEL PCT Assist because I did a week of Hdrol and had to stop before it really kicked in due to its effects on my liver enzyme numbers in my lab work. But with that being said...I have two questions for you guys.

1. Is there something more ideal to stack it with for enhanced results?
2. What type of effects should I expect from Erase? Strength increase, Mass increase, bf reduction...?

aceroni

Awards
Thanks for giving me input and checking on my results. Unfortunately I am not noticing much of a difference to be honest. I have been taking it along side CEL PCT Assist (Test Booster)...to make a long story short I am using the CEL PCT Assist because I did a week of Hdrol and had to stop before it really kicked in due to its effects on my liver enzyme numbers in my lab work. But with that being said...I have two questions for you guys.

2. What type of effects should I expect from Erase? Strength increase, Mass increase, bf reduction...?
I become drier within a week or two. I notice I get stronger, probably not as much strength as you'd have gotten from hdrol, but it's noticeable.

I have stacked erase and erase pro with Anabeta and the elite version as well. Throw in some daa or intimidate, boom. You'll have a great time.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

In my opinion the effects kick in at least 2 or 3 weeks in

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first time I ran Erase (prior to becoming a rep) I remember looking leaner within the first week.

The drying out properties surprised me, even though I had read reviews on it. It was so pronounced I wish I had taken before and after photos spaced 5 days apart.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
The first time I ran Erase (prior to becoming a rep) I remember looking leaner within the first week.

The drying out properties surprised me, even though I had read reviews on it. It was so pronounced I wish I had taken before and after photos spaced 5 days apart.
For myself it was closer to the 7-10 day range

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is about the exact time frame for me as well.